897 reviews analysed
1. SHOP FOX W1727 1 HP Dust Collector
Shop Fox W1727 1 Hp 800 Cfm Portable Dust Collector 9″ Balanced Steel Impeller
2. Oneida Air Systems Dust Deputy Deluxe Cyclone Separator Kit
- INCREASED SUCTION POWER – Oneida Air Systems’ Dust Deputy cyclone uses centrifugal force to capture and remove 99% of dust and debris from the air-stream before it reaches your vacuum filter, eliminating clogged filters and suction loss!
- LONGER LIFESPAN – Prevents fine dust and large debris from reaching your dust filter, reducing the need for cleanings and prolonging the lifespan of your filter. The Dust Deputy Deluxe will save you countless time and money on expensive replacement vacuum filters and dust bags, allowing you to keep working harder, longer, and safer than ever!
- EASIER WASTE DISPOSAL – Now you can easily empty your dust and debris from the bucket without ever having to open up your vacuum.
- WET OR DRY – This simple and efficient design can be adapted for use with any make, size, or model wet/dry vacuum and features tapered 2.0″ ports for secure fittings using a variety of dust collection hose sizes. Portable design can be mounted directly to the vacuum. Works with most materials: Wood dust, drywall dust, concrete dust, clay/silica dust, blasting soda, cooled ash & soot, water, metal shavings, baking flour, grass & leaves, pet/animal hair, pharmaceutical waste, and much more!
- MADE IN AMERICA – Comes with everything you need to convert your wet/dry vacuum into a two-stage, dust-free system. Including the AS cyclone, SD hose, elbow adapters, 5 gallon buckets, caster wheels, gasket, and mounting hardware.
3. WEN 3410 3-Speed Remote-Controlled Air Filtration System (300/350/400 CFM)
- Circulate the air in a 400 square foot room up to 7.5 times per hour
- Three-speed operation flows air at a rate of 300, 350, or 400 cubic feet per minute
- Includes a 1-micron filter and a 5-micron pre-filter, both of which can be easily replaced
- Programmable timer automatically shuts unit off after set number of minutes
- Remote control allows users to set timer, change speed and power the unit on and off from up to 26 feet away
Remember when your workshop was full of clean air? Air-borne dust particulates can dirty up a woodworker’s workshop and harm a healthy respiratory system, but with the WEN 3-Speed Remote-Controlled Air Filtration System, you no longer need to worry. This system eradicates these contaminants by catching them in one of the two easily cleanable filters while circulating the air in your work area. The powerful 1/6 HP motor leaves no stone unturned, collecting every contaminant in its path. Quiet system creates 50 to 60 dB of noise and is controllable up to 26 feet away with the included remote. The lightweight design weighs in at a mere 31 pounds. Combine this with the attached carrying handle and eyebolts for easy mobility, mounting and installation. The WEN Air Filtration System collects and releases the air in your workshop after filtering it through both a 5-micron outer filter and a 1-micron inner filter. Easily switch between three speeds of 300, 350 and 400 cfm depending on what the situation calls for. With the time feature, you don’t even have to worry about turning off your machine. Simply set the timer and the machine will turn off on its own once the time runs out, allowing you to easily give your workshop a thorough cleanse at the end of a day of woodworking without having to be present. And because this is a WEN Product, your 3-Speed Remote-Controlled Air Filtration System is backed by a two-year warranty, a helpful customer service phone line, and a nationwide network of experienced technicians. Remember when you could breathe easy in your workshop? Remember WEN.
4. SHOP FOX W1685 1.5-Horsepower 1,280 CFM Dust Collector
A powerful dust collector from Shop Fox. This unit features an extra heavy-duty 12″ steel impeller and a 1-1/2 HP motor that runs on 110V. For wood dust only. Features 2.5 micron filtration.
5. POWERTEC 70200 2-1/2" Three-Machine Dust Collection Kit
- Create your own 3-machine dust-collection network
- Installs quickly and easily
- Tailor your dust-collection system to your specific needs and shop room specifications
- Includes two 45-degree elbow connectors, two Y-fittings, three blast gates and twenty 2-1/2-Inch key hose clamps
- Fittings and gates constructed of durable, rugged, anti-abrasion ABS plastic
- It is recommended to ground your assembly to eliminate static electricity when employing included fittings and gates
The POWERTEC 70200 2-1/2-inch three-machine dust Collection kit, provides a convenient selection of choice components Ideal for connecting your dust Collector to three separate machines. You’ll have everything you need to customize a high-quality; effective and efficient dust-extraction system, thus ensuring that dust and debris are extracted straight from your power tools and machinery directly into your dust Collector. Clean, healthier air and neat workshop surfaces are but a starter kit away. This handy and practical set includes two 45-degree elbow connectors, two y-fittings, three essential Blast Gates, and twenty 2-1/2-inch key hose clamps. The elbow connectors allow for smooth directional airflow around bends and corners, and are useful in hard-to-reach places. The y-connectors facilitate a dual hose branch connection from a single main hose line. The Blast Gates increase the efficiency of your dust Collection system by seamlessly directing the airflow from one machine to another. Finally, the hose clamps ensure airtight connections, critical for high-impact dust extraction. Quick and easy installation saves time and hassle, thus creating more time to get down to the satisfying work of creating superb woodwork. Make it perfect with the POWERTEC 70200 2-1/2-inch three-machine dust Collection kit streamlined, durable, high performing and versatile! Optimize your workshop environment.
6. WEN 3401 5.7-Amp 660 CFM Dust Collector with 12-Gallon Bag and Optional Wall Mount
- 5.7-amp motor moves over 660 cubic feet of air per minute
- 4-inch dust port allows for connection to your favorite woodworking tools
- Four swivel casters lock in place to prevent unwanted movement during operation
- Compact design features onboard carrying handle for easy storage and transportation
- Mount the unit to the wall of your shop for accessible dust collection whenever you need it
Remember when you had the sawdust in your woodshop under control? Keep your work area clean and organized with the WEN 12-Gallon Dust Collector. With a 5.7-amp motor moving over 660 cubic feet of air per minute, we can say with confidence that this thing really sucks. The 6-inch impeller combined with the 4-inch dust port inlet lets you connect to your favorite woodworking tools. The four 1-3/4 inch swivel casters lock in place to prevent unwanted movement while the compact design makes for easy storage and transport between jobs. Take off the wheels and mount it to your shop’s wall with the optional built-in wall mount for accessible dust collection whenever you need it. Compatible with the WEN 10-Foot Dust Hose (model 28200) and the WEN 20-Foot Dust Hose (model 28221). And because its a WEN product, your dust collection system comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer help line, all to make sure you remember WEN.
7. PSI Woodworking DBGULP Big Gulp Dust Hood
8. 2 1/2" x 20′ CLEAR PVC DUST COLLECTION HOSE BY PEACHTREE WOODWORKING PW368
- The PVC hose is wrapped around a steel wire that can easily be grounded.
- Tight bending radius allows you to maneuver the hose anywhere in your shop.
- This heavy duty hose will not collapse under pressure from your dust collector.
- Hose is clear so you can see directly inside to spot any kind of obstruction.
Heavy duty PVC hose is a very durable and flexible hose that is perfect for the work shop. The PVC hose is wrapped around a steel wire that can be grounded easily. A tight bending radius allows you to maneuver the hose anywhere in your shop without worry about kinks.
9. Milescraft 1501 Dust Router – Complete Dust Collection System for Router Tables
- Use with or without the router table fence
- Connect hoses from the dust port and dust cup with the vacuum source
- Easy to attach to most router tables for permanent or temporary use
- Standard hose size 1-1/2″ (38mm) diameter, attaches to workshop vacuums and dust collectors
- Flexible silicone dust cup with Velcro fits most routers and lifts
Install, connect, and cut dust by over 90%. The DustRouter can be mounted directly to your router table or insert plate, making it easy to adjust or change your tools. Enjoy maximum dust collection while edge trimming, cutting grooves, slots, dadoes, dovetails, and more.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Wood Working Vacuum System for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!