Top 10 Wood Burning Stove Vacuum
574 reviews analysed
1. Snow Joe ASHJ201 4.8 Gallon 4 Amp Ash Vacuum
- Designed for cold ash pickup from wood stoves, pellet stoves, fireplaces, firepits, and BBQ grills
- Reusable fine dust cartridge filter resists clogging and is easy to clean
- Dual filtration system: pre-filter pleated filter to clean ashes dust-free
- Powerful 4 amp motor generates up to 500 W of suction power.Hose Length:46.8 inches
ASH IT OUT. The Snow Joe ASHJ201 4. 8-gallon Ash Vac is designed for cold ash pickup from wood stoves, pellet stoves, fireplaces, fire pits, and BBQ grills. Equipped with a dual filtration system that employs both a coarse-dust pre-filter and a fine-dust pleated filter, the Ash Vac effectively traps dust particles during the ash cleaning process and prevents them from escaping into your breathing space. No more dusty mess around your home! Operation is simple: just insert the Ash Vac’s aluminum intake nozzle into your pile of cold ash, flip the switch, and watch its powerful 4-amp motor generate up to 500 W of suction power and 42. 4 cubic feet per minute of air flow. The Ash Vac’s extra large metal canister stores up to 4. 8 gallons of ashes, so you can finish your task without stopping to empty the container. Plus, it’s a self-contained, bag-free system, which allows for easy ash removal with a simple lift of the container lid. Other features include a safety stop switch to prevent the Ash Vac from operating without a properly fitted filter, a wire filter basket to protect the fine dust filter, an easy carry handle, an inspection window blockage indicator, and an onboard cord/hose organizer for convenient storage. Backed by a full 2-year , the Ash Vac ASHJ201 is the reliable cleanup tool you’ll need to deal with any ash problem in a simple, clean and safe way.
2. PowerSmith PAVC101 10 Amp Ash Vacuum with Metal Lined Hose, Motor Filter, and Canister Filter for use with Fireplaces, Wood Stoves, Ash Collectors, and Pellet Stoves
- Specifically designed to clean warm and cool ash out of fireplaces, wood stoves, pellet stoves, and barbeque grills
- Washable and replaceable fire-resistant filter system filters out the finest dust and ash
- Heat-resistant metal hose and metal canister. Quiet and Powerful 10 Amp motor
- Additional Accessories, Casters and a 16 foot cord allows use as a regular shop vacuum
- Includes: Metal hose, metal nozzle, wheeled base, (2) straight extensionwands, brush nozzle, Turbo nozzle, and (1) Filter
The PowerSmith PAVC101 Ash Vacuum is specifically designed to clean warm and cool ash out of fireplaces, wood stoves, pellet stoves, and barbeque grills. The washable, replaceable and heat-resistant 2-stage filter system with sonic welded seams captures the finest ashes. The metal-lined hose and metal canister withstand high temperatures and prevent fire hazards. The powerful 10 Amp motor has a noise level of only 79 db. Additional Accessories, Casters and a 16 foot cord allows use as a regular shop vacuum.Canister Size: 5.2 Gallons,Canister Ash Capacity: 3 Gallons
Seller Warranty Description
2 Year Limited Warranty
3. BACOENG 5.3-Gallon Ash Vacuum Cleaner with Double Stage Filtration System, Advanced Ash Vac
- Super Ash Vacuum is a multi-use vauccum – including regular dry-shop vacuum uses – that is ideal for almost any indoor job.
- Double-stage filtration system prevents fine dust particles from escaping into your breathing space and protects the motor from being damaged.
- Filling level indicator informs you when it is time to empty the canister. 10-Amp motor with heating protection provides substantial suction power and ensures your safety.
- 5-foot(1.5-meter) extended lined-metal hose and a 15-foot (4.5-meter) cable allows for flexible cleaning around corners and in tight spaces.
- Includes: Container lid, Metal container, Flexible metal suction hose, Aluminum suction tube, HEPA filter, Filter bag, Wheel holder with wheel, Extension wands, Crevice nozzle, Upholstery nozzle, and Combi-attachment for carpets and smooth floors.
4. Shop-Vac 4041300 Ash Vacuum, Stainless Steel, 5 gallon
- ASH VACUUM: The Shop-Vac Ash Vacuum is specially designed to remove cold ashes from fireplaces, wood & pellet stoves& more. Featuring a bypass motor for tough messes, HEPA filter & thermal protective device for user safety.
- ACCSSORIES INCLUDED: The vacuum comes with a durable vinyl covered flexible steel hose, metal intake nozzle, metal crevice tool & a pellet stove cleaning kit. For dry & cold ash pick up only.
- GOT DIRT? Shop-Vac’s full line of products includes cordless, rechargeable wet dry vacuums, automotive vacuum systems, air movers, attachments & more. Whatever the job, Shop-Vac has you covered!
- AN AMERICAN ORIGINAL: Shop-Vac offers the most complete line of vacuum cleaners, bags, filters, attachments, kits, & other cleaning tools available for home, industrial, & commercial applications.
- TOUGH & DEPENDABLE: Shop-Vac Corporation is the recognized world leader in wet/dry vacuum cleaners. Since 1953, we have made innovative, high quality vacuum cleaners, filters, bags, & other accessories.
5. Ash Vacuum, Tacklife Ash Vacuum Cleaner 800W, Ash Vac Canister 5 Gallon Capacity Debris/Dust/Ash Collector, Suitable for BBQ Grill, Fireplace, Coal Stove-PVC03A
- ???? Delivered within 7 working days. Fastest within 4 working day!
- ???? Click the videos below to see how it works. ???? Learn more information you concerned from Answered Questions above. ????
- ???? Get one to keep your fireplace neat and clean for the coming New Year! ???? A perfect Christmas gift for every family! ????
- ????【HIGH-QUALIFIED】- The metal body is very durable. The inside of the extension tube is made of metal, which makes it heat-resistant. Quiet and powerful 800W motor generates more than 15 Kpa suction power.
- ????【MULTIFUNCTIONAL】- With suction and blow function, this ash vac can be used in different ways. Like picking up ash, dust, debris in fireplaces, stoves, wood burners, grills, fire pits, etc. Besides, the blowing function can be used to remove dust in the dead corner or to gather ash, pet’s hair and leaves together for easy cleaning. Suitable all year round.
- ????【CONVENIENT】- 0.2 m aluminum extension tube and 5 m power cord provide a wider cleaning area, more convenient and easy to clean out every corner of your fireplaces.
- ????【DETACHABLE & WASHABLE】- The accordian filter with a filter sheet provides double filtration to prevent clogging. Both filters are detachable and washable. If you need to get a new filter sheet, please search FB01A.
- ❗【ATTENTION】- Lose suction? Maybe the dust filter gets covered. Don’t worry! Try to remove it, keep it clean and all will be well! Also, please remember to clean the filter as well as the filter sheet regularly to avoid clogging. Hope this will help you!
6. Vacmaster – Ash Vacuum 6 Gallon 8 Amp (EATC608S)
The Vacmaster Ash Vacuum features a strong 8 Amp motor for maximum suction power. The ultra-quiet operation gives comfort on ears and a wheel caster base provides portability. The on-board hose and accessory holders provide a complete storage solution. This vacuum is ideal for fine dust and cleaning cold ash from fireplaces, pellet stoves, charcoal grills, wood-burning stoves and fire pits. The included LED work light can be attached to the wand or nozzle to increase visibility while vacuuming. The flexible 4 ft. aluminum hose, aluminum wand and metal tank make cleaning cold ash safe and easy. Amps: 8 A, Tank Size: 6 Gal., Tank Material: Metal, Voltage: 120V-60Hz, Cord Length: 12 Ft., Hose Diameter: 4 Ft. x 1-7/8 In., Replacement Filters: AVPF3, AVPF2-B, Flexible 4 Ft. Aluminum Hose, 7.8 in. Aluminum Wand, Aluminum Crevice Tool, LED Work Light.
7. Dustless Technologies D0015 Pit Hawg Ash Vacuum, Black/Yellow
- Designed for fireplaces, wood burning stoves, smokers, fire pits, outdoor ovens, pizza ovens, and biofuel stoves
- Heat resistant components designed to remove warm to cold ash
- Dual filtration system won’t shoot ash into the air
- Filter cleaning button cleans filters without removing the lid
- Overheat failsafe shut-off
The Pit Hawg is the latest innovation in BBQ accessories. Ideal for anything from charcoal & pellet grills to smokers, fire pits, & outdoor ovens, the Pit Hawg helps you clean conveniently & mess-free. A dual filtration system complete with a hepa filter captures the ash without exhausting it back into the air. The flame resistant filters are specifically designed to capture the finest of ash particles. A filter cleaning button found on the top cleans the filters without removing the lid with a quick hit or two. Metal & fire-resistant components allow you to vacuum up warm ash without having to wait for it to reach a true cold state, which can take-up to 7 days. The included wire brush helps you remove hardened ash in a jiffy. An easy carry handle keeps you moving when tailgating or on the go. Ideal for home & commercial use, the Pit Hawg will keep you grilling & cooking all summer long. Includes (1) Pit Hawg BBQ Ash Vacuum, (1) straight metal nozzle, (1) rectangular wire brush tool, & (1) rectangular wire brush tool adapter.
8. PowerSmith PAVC102 10 Amp 4 Gallon Ash Vacuum with 2 Ash Filters, Silver
- Cleans warm and cool Ash out of fireplaces, wood stoves, pellet stoves, and BBQ grills
- Washable and replaceable heat-resistant filter traps the finest dust and Ash
- Heat-resistant metal hose and metal canister with 4 gallon Ash capacity
- Quiet (79 dB) and powerful 10 amp motor
- Connecting the hose to the air outlet allows use as a blower
The PowerSmith easy-to-use, stainless steel ash vacuum can handle warm and Cool ash cleanup. With a 10′ hose and wheels, vacuuming is safe, easy and quick. Don’t forget to use the included deep-cleaning kit for best results. Comes with two filters; additional filters sold separately. Great power, fantastic value. Size: 14” DIA. X 18”h. Color: stainless steel.
• POWERFUL YET QUIET – 10 Amp motor operating at 79 Db
• CAPACITY – 4-gallon ash capacity means less trip to empty the canister
• VERSITILITY – Use as a vacuum and a blower for cleanup and clearing debris in the garage, walkway, furnace, grill, wood stove, pellet stove, and work shop.
• ACCESSORIES – Includes 2 filters, deep cleaning kit, and 10 ft metal lined hose
Add the PowerSmith 4 Gallon 10 Amp Ash Vacuum to your home cleaning set today!
9. PYBBO 5 Blades Improved Wood Burning Stove Fireplace Fan Silent Motors Heat Powered Eco Stove Fan for Gas/Pellet/Wood/Log Stoves with Magnetic Thermometer
- Upgraded 5-Blade will provide larger air volume, making it the most efficient way to heat your room from your stove, widely used for wood burning stove, gas stove, pellet stove and more. A magnetic thermometer included to monitor the temperature of your stove
- No batteries or mains electricity required, the thermoelectric module acts as a small generator to power the fan’s motor. The fan base and blade are made from anodized aluminum which is rust-proof, wear-resisting, with good thermal conductivity
- Silent operation, spread heat around room and increase temperature with low noise, impove warm air circulation results in greater comfort and reduce wood consumption from your stove. More stable and environmental protection
- Overheating Protection, the in-built bi-metallic strip at the base of the stove fan is designed to raise the edge of the fan slightly as the maximum operating temperature is approached to protect the motor and the thermoelectric module
- Recommended surface temperature is between 122°F – 644°F (50°C – 340°C), and turns most efficiently when the temperature reaches about 200°C. ( for wood stove fireplace fan)!!! Note: PYBBO provide the 12 – month warranty for all of our customes, no matter what problems you have, just feel free to contact us
10. YUEMI 3-Blade Stove Fan Ultra Quiet Fireplace Wood Burning Eco Friendly Fan Wood/Log Burner Fan,Stove Fan Heat Powered Fireplace Fan for Wood/Log Burner/Fireplace Save 20% Fuel Cost
- 【Start automatically】:Start work when the surface temperature under the fan reaches around 50℃(122℉),working with a temperature between 50(122℉) centigrade degree to 350(662℉) centigrade degree. The higher temperature of the stove, the faster the blades spin.Slow down and stop as the stove cools.
- 【No electricity or battery,powered by heat.Healthy and economical!】:Wood Stove Fan for Log Burning Fireplaces,gets power from the HEAT produced by your fireplace, wood-burning stove or pellet stove.Effectively dispersing warm air around your room.
- 【Safty design】:The stove fan is made of Anodized Aluminum.The fan comes with a bi-metallic safety devicein the base of the fan.When the surface temperature rises above around 250℃, it will gently lift the front of the fan to protect the TEG and motor. The fan will automatically recover normally as the surface temperature decreases.
- 【Save your bill, more efficiency】:FULLY utilize the heat from your wood stove and disperse it to your room.The fan circulates warm air at a rate of 150 CFM(cubic feet per minute), You can enjoy warmth in you room,increasing your comfort.
- 【Unique blade design】:Working quietly,more air flow.Feature with the unique blades design,The stove fan can drive more warm air with silent work.No noise! You will enjoy the warm air in a quiet and comfortable environment.
Heat Powered Wood Stove Fan can work on wood, gas or pellet Stoves，Eco friendly fan Energy-Saving and Efficient.
Lower starting temperature 45°C-50°C
With temperature rise,
iron sheet will gradually rise,
will protect fan from damage due to high temperature
The fan is heat powered,if your stove is heat insulation on the top,please do not buy,the fan will can’t work efficiently or even totally can’t work on your stove.
Please note that it doesn’t operate like a electric blower fan.When you use a electric blower fan on your stove,you may feel breeze as you stand in front of it.With this heat powered fan,you don’t notice the breeze but will feel the overall room temperature rise.It silently moves the air above the surface of the stove increasing the efficiency without using electricity.So please do not take it as a product quality problem.
How to use:
1.Be sure to position the stove fan on a smooth flat surface of your stovetop near the side or back of the stove.
2.The hotter the stove is ,the more air the fan circulates.
3.The stove fan is designed for usage on freestanding dtoves with a normal surface temperature of between 50 degrees and 345 degrees celsius.Remove the fan from the stove if the temperature exceeds 345°C.
4.Never handle the base of the stove fan, do not set the stove fan down on an unprotected surface when hot.
5.To move or carry the fan, always use the extendable handle.
How to clean:
1.Wipe with a slightly damp cloth.
2.Fan drive never needs lubrication.
3.Do noe immerse in water.
4.When not in use stove the fan original packaging for safety.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Wood Burning Stove Vacuum for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!