Top 10 What Is Outdoor Zwave Range
Nowadays, there are so many products of what is outdoor zwave range in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for what is outdoor zwave range in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings what is outdoor zwave range which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
647 reviews analysed
1. Schlage Z-Wave Connect Camelot Touchscreen Deadbolt with Built-In Alarm, Satin Nickel, BE469 CAM 619, Works with Alexa via SmartThings, Wink or Iris
- Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately)
- Touch Screen keypad and lock cylinder on exterior and thumb turn interior. Door thickness range is 1.37 to 1.75 standard
- Stores up to 30 personalized user codes at a time
- Built-in alarm with 3 alert settings. Battery-Uses 4 AA alkaline batteries. Exterior Dimensions- 3 x 5 x 1 inches. Interior Dimensions-3 x 8 x 2 inches
- Z-wave technology connects to your home automation system and lets you lock or unlock your door remotely via the web or smartphone
- Battery operated and fit standard door prep
- ANSI Grade 1 Highest Residential Security
- Durable Resistive Touchscreen with matte finish to protect against fingerprints and smudges
From your smartphone to your car, you want advanced technology that makes life simpler. Technology that can keep up with everything life throws at it. With Schlage connect, we’ve brought that level of thinking to your door locks. Schlage connect combines all of our best security features into one lock – redefining what it means to be secure. With a sleek, modern touchscreen, you have the convenience of going keyless and no longer having keys to lose, hide, carry or forget. The fingerprint-resistant touchscreen ensures numbers won’t be detectable to intruders after repeated use – safeguarding your home even more. And thanks to Z-Wave technology, Schlage connect gives you advanced remote management capabilities and compatibility with home monitoring systems – letting you run your home from anywhere.”””
If you have immediate questions or need additional information, please contact Schlage Customer Service at: [email protected]
888-805-9837 (US) / 800-900-4734 (Canada)
2. Ring Wi-Fi Enabled Video Doorbell in Satin Nickel, Works with Alexa
- Works with Alexa to illuminate and send announcements to Echo devices when your doorbell is pressed or motion is detected, allowing you to hear and speak to visitors with two-way talk
- Lets you see, hear and speak to visitors from your phone, tablet and PC
- Sends alerts as soon as motion is detected or when visitors press the Doorbell
- Works on any home, with or without existing doorbell wires
- Monitors your home in HD video with infrared night vision
- Lets you check-in on your property at anytime with Live View on-demand video
- Includes Lifetime Theft Protection: If your Doorbell gets stolen, we’ll replace it for free
3. Samsung SmartThings Smart Home Hub
- Your smart home needs a brain, so get started with a SmartThings Hub. It connects wirelessly with a wide range of smart devices and makes them work together
- Add smart devices and put your home to work. Choose from a wide range of compatible devices, including lights, speakers, locks, thermostats, sensors, and more
- Use the SmartThings app or Amazon Alexa to control your smart home. Teach your house new tricks by telling it what to do when you’re asleep, awake, away, and back home
- Power: In-wall power adapter with about 10 hours of backup power from 4 AA batteries (included) Communication. Protocol: ZigBee, Z-Wave, IP. Range: 50-130 feet Operating Temperature: 41 to 95°F. Compatible Brands: Honeywell, Philips Hue, Kwikset
- Requires an internet-connected Wi-Fi router with an available ethernet port, plus the free SmartThings app for Android (4.1 or later) or iPhone (iOS 9.0 or later)
- Compatible Brands: Honeywell, Philips Hue, Kwikset
- A more powerful processor and local app engine means faster performance and enabled offline processing
- Hub connects to your Internet router via the included Ethernet cable, the Hub has a ZigBee, Z-Wave, and Bluetooth radio and also supports selected IP-accessible devices
- Replaceable batteries provide backup power that keeps the hub operating locally for about 2 hours if there’s a power outage
- Please reference User Guide and Specification Sheet below under ‘Technical Specifications’ for instructions on how to add devices and troubleshoot connectivity issues
- Kindly refer user manual and instruction video for reference
- Hub connects all of the different smart devices around your home so you can remotely control your home’s security, energy usage, lighting, and more,Range: More than 50 to 100-ft, Power Source: In-wall AC (100-240V)
4. Samsung SmartThings Hub 3rd Generation [GP-U999SJVLGDA] Smart Home Automation Hub Home Monitoring Smart Devices – Alexa Google Home Compatible – Zigbee, Z-Wave, Cloud to Cloud Protocols – White
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there’s unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- Compatible with previous versions of SmartThings Sensors and Outlets
- Download new SmartThings (Samsung Connect) app for initial set-up. (Tip: You can still use SmartThings Classic app once initial set up is completed)
- Requires Android (6.0 or later) or iOS (11.0 or later)
- Product not supported outside U.S
- Compatibility: Works with Google, Alexa, SmartThings, and ZigBee communication protocols
Your smart home needs a brain, so get started with a SmartThings Hub. The Samsung SmartThings Hub works with a wide range of smart devices and allows you to control them from the free SmartThings App, Google Assistant, or Alexa. Receive notifications or alerts about what’s happening in and around your home and remotely control your home’s security, energy usage, and lighting.
You can add as many additional SmartThings sensors or other popular Z-Wave, ZigBee, or Internet-connected products to enhance your connected home. Works with smart devices from the following brands: Philips Hue, Ring, Arlo, Ecobee, Honeywell, Bose and more. (Not compatible with NEST, Sonos, D-Link, and Blink devices.) Look for the “Works with SmartThings” logo next time you’re buying a connected device for your home, or visit SmartThings website to see the full list of compatible devices.
Requires an internet-connected WiFi router plus the free SmartThings app for Android (6.0 or later) or iOS (11.0 or later). Connected devices sold separately. Works in the US and Canada.
Includes: ethernet cable and power supply, quick-start guide, and health and safety guide. 1 year Samsung SmartThings limited warranty.
. Power: In-wall power adapter.
. Communication Protocol: Zigbee, Z-Wave, and WiFi
. Range: 50-130 feet depending on your home’s construction.
. Operating Temperature: 32-104°F.
. Product not supported outside U.S.
. Download new smartphone (Samsung connect) app for initial set-up. (Tip: you can still use smartphone classic app Once initial set up is completed)
5. Kasa Smart WiFi Outdoor Plug by TP-Link– Smart Outlets, Outdoor Smart Plug, Works with Alexa & Google (KP400)
- Double the Outlets – Control 2 outdoor devices from anywhere together or individually, with one smart plug. Ideal for landscape lighting, swimming pool pumps, holiday lights, or other appliances.
- Weather-resistant – The Kasa Smart Outdoor Plug’s IP64 rating ensures your device will be protected against entry of dust and splashes of water from any direction. When not in use, the sockets should remain capped with the included weather-resistant cover.
- Control from Anywhere – Power your outdoor smart plug on or off, set schedules or scenes from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa Smart app. Remotely turn your seasonal lights on while you’re at the office or away from home.
- Grouping – In the Kasa Smart app you can combine devices together for unified control with one single tap on your smartphone. Combine living room bulbs, plugs and switches together for more convenient access.
- Voice Control – Use simple voice commands with your smart plug and Alexa, Google Assistant or Microsoft Cortana. You can give each outlet a unique name and use them separately. Ask your voice assistant to turn your stereo on and get the pool party started.
Kasa Smart Outdoor Plug by TP-Link, Weather-Resistant, Dual Outlets, Control from Anywhere, Works with Alexa, Google Assistant, No Hub Required (KP400)
6. Sengled Smart LED with Motion Sensor, Hub Required, 3000K PAR38 Floodlight with Daylight Sensor, Works with Alexa & SmartThings, 1 Pack
- Flexible Set-Up: Pair the bulb directly to a compatible hub, like Sengled Smart Hub (B07HKSTLB5), SmartThings and Alexa devices with built in hubs.
- Built-In motion sensor: Light automatically illuminates for 90 seconds when motion is detected within 30 feet. Wide-angle detection senses movement within 100-degree field of vision.
- Integrated daylight sensor: Light will not turn on during the day unless directed to via the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android).
- Voice Control: Works with Alexa devices for complete voice control. Connection to a compatible hub required.
- Easy installation: Simply twist into a standard fixture with an E26 socket. Outdoor rated and weatherproof, the PAR38 is suitable for wet environments.
Do more with your lighting outdoors with a tap in the app or a simple voice command. Sengled Smart LEDs fit seamlessly into your existing smart home. Compatible with Alexa and SmartThings, it’s simple to add smart lighting outside the home. Set schedules, dim or brighten and more with the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.)
7. Zooz Z-Wave Plus Power Switch ZEN15 for 110V AC Units, Sump Pumps, Humidifiers, and More
- POWERFUL PLUG: The only Z-Wave Plug that lets you safely control and monitor heavy-duty 110V appliances from your Z-Wave smart home system. Connect your refrigerator, humidifier or dehumidifier, AC unit, fan, sump pump, or a gas clothes dryer to Z-Wave. NEW: 45 degree angled plug so you can fit 2 Smart Switches in a single receptacle!
- POWERFUL Z-WAVE: With built-in Z-Wave Plus signal repeater and range test tool, the Power Switch will boost your whole Z-Wave network while keeping it protected with AES signal encryption.
- POWERFUL CONTROL: Monitor energy use of connected appliances in live mode or over time with W, kWh, A, and V reports (your Z-Wave hub needs to support this feature). Quick status reports to the controller and on/off state recovery after power failure.
- POWERFUL HARDWARE: Made from high-quality components that will last, even when it’s very cold or very hot (14° – 104°F, indoor use only). ETL certified: complies with North American electrical safety standards. Extra-thick flexible cord is perfect for installations with no immediate access to a receptacle.
- COMPATIBILITY: Use the Power Switch with any certified Z-Wave gateway for simple on/off control (Wink, Z-Wave alarm panels). Advanced settings and energy monitoring available for open systems only, including Vera, SmartThings (custom device handler required, contact seller first), HomeSeer, and Fibaro Home Center Lite.
8. GE myTouchSmart WiFi Smart Light Switch Outdoor Plug-In, Works with Alexa, Google Assistant, Weather-Resistant, Preset & Custom Programming, No Wiring Required, No Hub Needed, Black, 45408
- CONVENIENT MOBILE APP – Free, easy-to-use apps for Android and Apple keep you in control anywhere and is Alexa and Google Assistant compatible for voice commands.
- LONG-RANGE USE – After setup on your home’s 2. 4GHz Wi-Fi network, the mobile device operates the switches anywhere using an internet connection or cellular data.
- SIMPLE SETUP – Custom settings, presets and countdown options are easily programmed in moments to accommodate any schedule.
- WEATHER-RESISTANT CONSTRUCTION – Plugs into any grounded outlet to provide a grounded, timed outlet while durable design supports extended outdoor use.
- VERSATILE USE – Operates LED, CFL, incandescent and halogen bulbs to support a wide variety of plug-in lighting.
Take your lighting controls mobile with the GE-branded Outdoor Wi-Fi Smart Switch powered by myTouchSmart. Operate the Wi-Fi-enabled smart switch using your Android or Apple device with a free, easy-to-use app. For increased convenience, it is compatible with Alexa as well as Google Assistant and works with LED, CFL, incandescent and halogen lights. Ideal for varied routines, the smart switch allows you to create unique schedules for every day of the week using simple daily presets, personal settings, down-to-the-minute countdown feature and manual ON/OFF button if your plans change. Built-in SunSmart technology automatically recognizes the sunrise and sunset times for your region and adjusts your dusk and dawn programs accordingly. The smart switch is weather-resistant rated and perfect for year-round use. Rest easy knowing your outdoor lighting and plug-in devices are on a schedule, but you’re free to make adjustments wherever or whenever your plans change. Make yourself at home everywhere with the GE-branded In-Wall Wi-Fi Smart Switch powered by myTouchSmart.
9. Outdoor Smart Plug, Etekcity Easy Setup WiFi Energy Monitoring Outlet with 2 Sockets, Work with Alexa, Google Home, Wireless Remote Control/Timer, 15A/1800W, Anti-Overheat, IP44 Waterproof, ETL Listed
- Dual Outlets Design: Save extra installation with easy and quick setup. You get two sockets to plug high-powered appliances into with only once setup. Each socket can be independently controlled and customized through the app.
- Remote and Voice Control: This WiFi-enabled smart plug isn’t limited by range, unlike RF-controlled technology. Simply manage your outdoor outlet through the VeSync app wherever you have internet connection. Works with Alexa and Google Assistant for voice control. Turn on your outdoor lights or any other appliances from the comfort of your bed.
- Set Up Schedules, Timers, and an Away Mode: Set up over 30 programs such as Schedules, Timers, and an Away Mode through VeSync. Using these modes and functions often helps save electricity and cut down on energy bills.
- Sunset & Sunrise Options: Sync your schedules to work with local sunset and sunrise times. You can program Christmas lights to turn on right at sunset, or patio lights or decorations to turn off at sunrise—especially convenient during the holidays!
- Built Safe: ETL listed and FCC certified, hardware with surge/overload/overcurrent/overheat protections! Included with purchase: 2-year buyer’s assurance, plus lifetime support from Etekcity’s friendly and responsive support team.
10. Aeotec Range Extender 7, Z-Wave Plus Repeater, Zwave Extender, Gen7, 700 Series, V2, with SmartStart and S2, Compatible with SmartThings, White
- WIRELESS Z-WAVE SIGNAL REPEATER: Amplifies and repeats weak signals. Boost the wireless range up to 250% and raise the reliability of weak Z-Wave / Z-Wave Plus devices.
- 50% FASTER Z-WAVE COMMUNICATION: Built upon Aeotec unique Gen7 hardware and firmware stack, Range Extender 7 communicates with other Z-Wave devices up to 50% faster than other repeater models.
- S2 COMPATIBLE: Security focussed, Range Extender 7 can repeat and amplify Security 2 (S2) compatible Z-Wave communication used by door locks, alarm systems, and other secure devices.
- EASY AS PLUG AND PLAY: Plug it in (its small design means it doesn’t block other sockets) and then connect it to your Z-Wave gateway using Range Extender 7’s SmartStart QR code. It’s Aeotec simplest installation yet.
- Compatible with all Z-Wave gateways including ISY994i, Homeseer HS3, Vera, SmartThings, Wink, Hubitat, Domoticz, Jeedom, Open-zwave. Built upon Aeotec’s Gen7 technology. Z-Wave Plus V2 and 700 series certified. Certification number: ZC12-19080007.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found What Is Outdoor Zwave Range for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!