Top 10 Wgi Innovations Ba Products Laser Range Finder
Nowadays, there are so many products of wgi innovations ba products laser range finder in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for wgi innovations ba products laser range finder in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings wgi innovations ba products laser range finder which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
803 reviews analysed
1. Bosch GLM 50 C Bluetooth Enabled Laser Distance Measure with Color Backlit Display
- ACCURACY: Features long-range measuring with extreme accuracy and measures distances up to 165-feet to within 1/8-inch
- UPGRADES: Includes an upgraded color display with back lighting for increased visibility as well as Features Bluetooth functionality to conveniently transfer and store measurements from the laser measurer to a smart device via the Bosch app
- ADVANCED: The Bosch GLM 50 C’s built-in inclinometer allows for advances features like angles, min/max, stake out and double indirect
- LIVE MEASURING: Provides default real-time measurement that adjusts as you move closer and farther from target, just like a tape measure
- COMPACT: Features small dimensions and a handy pocket-size design so the GLM 50 C can fit in any pocket
- Class IIa laser product, <
- 1mW power output
Whether it’s the upgraded backlit color display or Bluetooth technology that’s compatible with both Bosch free apps (Measure & document and floor plan), this is a laser measure that’s ready for anything. The Bosch GLM 50 C packs a lot of functions, including the basics of real-time length, length, area, volume and indirect. All-around soft grip protection on the GLM 50 C helps the device last longer by protecting it from damage. The laser measure’s easy-to-use keypad ensures quick operation and the illuminated display provides better readability of measurements. The GLM 50 C can generate up to 10,000 measurements per battery supply. Range is 165′. Class IIa laser product, <1mw power="" output.="" the="" measuring="" tool="" is="" suitable="" for="" measuring="" in-="" doors="" and="" outdoors="">
2. Spectra Precision CR700 Combination Laser Receiver
- New red, green, blue LED arrows are super bright and visible in all conditions
- Patented laser reception technology delivers the most accurate, consistent and reliable performance
- Almost destruction proof, extremely robust
- eliminates downtime
- Provides the exact distance from on-grade numerically
- Receiver can be viewed in the dark or low light conditions
The Spectra Precision CR700 Combination Laser Receiver is a machine mounted display receiver used on small grading and excavating equipment as well as a traditional laser receiver mounted to a grade rod. The CR700 includes both a magnetic mount for quick machine mounting and a grade rod clamp. With super bright directional LEDs, the CR700 is ideal for entry-level machine grade display, specifically on mini-excavators and backhoes. This provides instant grade information to the operator and eliminates the need for a rod man in the trench. The CR700 uses the patented light bar technology incorporated in the HL family of Spectra Precision laser receivers. This unique technology provides more accurate and more consistent readings than traditional methods and has fewer electronic components resulting in the most rugged and reliable laser receivers available. It is also ideally suited to work in vertical application for alignments control. The LEDs are visible at long range and a vertical drift alarm warns if the laser is disturbed. Specifications: Working Radius: 1 m – 460 m (3 ft – 1500 ft); (Laser dependent): Laser Detection Height: 127. 0 mm (5″); Numeric Readout Height: 102. 0 mm (4″); Internal Radio: Full 2-way communication, operation and security lock with paired device; Radio Working Radius: Up to 200 m (660 ft), depending on orientation, conditions and paired device; inaccuracy (Dead band): Ultra Fine 0. 5 mm 0. 02 in 1/32 in; Super Fine 1. 0 mm 0. 05 in 1/16 in; Fine 2. 0 mm 0. 10 in 1/8 in; Medium 5. 0 mm 0. 20 in 1/4 in; Coarse 10. 0 mm 0. 50 in 1/2 in; Machine 25. 0 mm 1. 00 in 1 in; Reception Angle: 200 degree (laser and distance dependent); Strobe: Anti-strobe sensor; Detectable Spectrum: 610 nm 780 nm; Beeper Volumes: Loud = 110 dBA; Medium = 95 dBA, Low = 65 dBA; LED Grade Indicators: Green on-grade, Red Hi, Blue Low; Brightness: Off, Bright, Super-Bright; Power Supply: 3 x 1. 5 Volt “AA” batteries; Battery Life: 60+ hours; 16 continuous backlight; Automatic Shut Off: 30 minutes; Environmental: Waterproof, Dustproof to IP67; Weight without clamp: 471 g (16. 6 oz. ); Dimensions w/o clamp: 98 x 200 x 37 mm (3. 9” x 7. 8” x 1. 5”); Operating Temperature: -20 degree C +60 degree C (-4 degree F +140 degree F); Storage Temperature: -40 degree C +70 degree C (-40 degree F +158 degree F); Regulatory: CE EMC / RoHS Compliant.
3. Bosch Blaze Pro Laser Distance Measure, 165′ GLM165-40
- Accuracy: features long-range measuring with extreme accuracy and measures distances up to 165-feet to within 1/16-inch. Also includes addition/subtraction functionality and a digital level.
- Easy to use: simple, one-button operation – Press button once to begin measuring. The GLM165-40 is compact enough to fit in any pocket. Features a backlit color display that allows measurements to be easily read, even in dark areas.
- Live measuring: provides default real-time measurement that adjusts as you move closer and farther from target, just like a tape measure.
- Auto square: the Bosch GLM165-40 laser measure includes auto square function to automatically calculate square footage with the push of a button.
- Durable: This Laser distance measure is IP54 rated to withstand tough jobsite conditions such as rain or dust.
- Class IIA laser product, <
- 1mw power output
The Bosch blaze Pro GLM165-40 165 ft. Laser measure is a fully featured yet simple-to-use tool. It provides an easy-to-read backlit display that illuminates the measurements, and it delivers real-time distance, distance, area, volume and indirect measuring functions. It has a measurement storage capability. This measure has addition/subtraction functionality, so the user can add or subtract measurements. The Blaze Pro includes default real-time measurement mode, adjusting the measurement The closer to or further from the target The laser measure is. It has Laser precision technology and real-time measurement mode, for instant and reliable measurements up to 165 ft., To size up the job in seconds. It is accurate up to +/- 1/16 in. And features a digital level. It fits in any pocket for easy access.<>
laser class IIA
laser class (IEC): 2
laser output (Nm): 635 nm
laser output (MWO): <1mw>
4. Neato Botvac D3 Connected Laser Guided Robot Vacuum, Works with Smartphones, Alexa, Smartwatches
- LaserSmart technology intelligently navigates and maps your home, cleaning in straight lines instead of a random pattern.
- D-shape design and large core brush gets into corners round robots can’t
- Perfect for cleaning on any surface – hardwood, carpet or tile
- Get up to 60 minutes of battery life, perfect for an apartment or home.
- Auto charge & resume lets your robot return to base to power up and then go back out and pick up where it left off.
- Use the Neato app to schedule cleanings daily, every other day, or on a schedule that works for you.
- Easily control your robot from your phone, smartwatch, Amazon Echo, and Google Home.
The Botvac D3 Connected is the perfect cleaning companion for apartments and smaller homes. It features LaserSmart mapping and navigation which continuously scans and maps each room. By doing so, Botvac D3 is able to clean quickly and efficiently while providing the most thorough coverage. Plus, the robot’s D-shape design and large core brush tracks down dirt in corners and along walls better than those round robots. And once the robot is done, see where the robot has cleaned on the Neato app.
5. DEWALT DW089K Self-Leveling 3-Beam Line Laser
- 3 Beam Line Laser to aid in 90-Degree layout, built-in magnetic pivot bracket
- 2x Brighter diode to increase visibility in bright job site conditions
- Accurate to +/- 1/8-Inch at 30-Feet for level applications
- 1-button operation and control panel for ease of use
- Range 50 feet, range with detector, 4 AA batteries for 30 hours of run-time
The DEWALT DW089k Line Laser features multiple design enhancements to improve productivity on the jobsite. The DW089K is ideal for professionals tasked with residential and commercial applications such as installing cabinets, drop ceilings, chair rails or doors and windows. Unlike many line lasers on the market, the DW089K features a second plumb line that forms a 90-Degree intersecting line on the floor and ceiling. This third vertical beam allows contractors to use the tool for layout applications without the need for a second laser, saving time and allowing users to be as productive as possible. For commercial wall layout applications, the DW089K has a track clearance of over 1-3/4-Inch, which means there is no need for additional accessories to raise the laser over drywall track. This Line Laser also has a micro adjust knob for easy alignment, a metal roll cage for durability, and an integrated pivot bracket and universal wall mount that is ideal for acoustical ceiling installation. The micro adjust knob is especially important in that it allows users to steadily adjust the 90-Degree layout lines in small increments without the need to nudge the laser to hit a specific mark. For improved visibility, the beam on the DW089K is two-times brighter than the beam on DEWALT’s current line laser. The brighter beam provides increased visibility over long distances as well as in direct sunlight. Accurate within 1/8 of an inch at 30-Feet, the DW089K allows contractors to feel confident in their results when using this product. To alleviate the difficulty professionals often experience when they try to access control panels on the rear of existing units. This is a Class 2 laser product, Power output ≤ 1.5mW.
Seller Warranty Description
3 Year Warranty
6. Bosch GLM400CL Blaze Outdoor 400 ft Bluetooth Connected Laser Measure with Camera & Lithium-Ion Battery
- BLAZE OUTDOOR TECHNOLOGY – outdoor laser measuring device with up to 400 Ft. measuring, camera and next-gen connected convenience through the free Bosch MeasureOn app
- MULTIPLE MEASURING FEATURES – includes 11 different measuring functions, including real time length, length, area, volume, indirect functions, and addition/subtraction capability
- CAMERA – features an adjustable zoom to locate the laser spot at far distances, even outdoors or in busy backgrounds
- ACCURACY AND LONG RANGE MEASURING – provides accuracy up to 1/16 in and measures up to 400 ft
- Class II laser product, <
- 1mw power output
- EASY-TO-READ – backlit color display illuminates numbers in dark areas with distinct resolution, allowing work in low-light or no-light conditions
The Bosch BLAZE Outdoor GLM400CL Connected Laser Measure with Camera features a 5.0 megapixel, adjustable zoom camera to find the laser spot in bright conditions, measuring up to 400 ft. Transfer the measurement documentation to a smartphone or tablet with Bluetooth using Bosch’s Measure On app. Note: Photo files are too large to transfer. The outdoor laser measuring device provides default real time length, length, area, volume and indirect measuring functions – which are simple to take advantage of thanks to the display guide walking through each measurement process. A built in inclinometer determines the angle of pitch and confirms when the tool is level. The laser measure also features an easy to read backlit color display, reinforced screen glass, an easy to use display guide and 11 measuring functions (including default real time measuring). It allows users to see the last 50 measurements on the tool and stores over to 600 images. Class II laser product, <1mw power="" output="">
7. Bosch 360-Degree Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser GLL 2-20
- VISIBILITY: Features Bosch’s Visimax technology to deliver maximum line laser visibility up to 65 feet in standard working conditions
- 360 DEGREE: Provides four-mode functionality, including single vertical, single horizontal, horizontal/vertical combination and lock/manual modes. The 360 degree coverage gives the user one setup point for an entire room
- SELF-LEVELING: Includes Smart Pendulum System that allows laser tool to self-level while also indicating out-of-level condition to help ensure an accurate measuring
- SECURE: To provide secure transport, the Bosch GLL 2-20’s system locks the pendulum when it is turned off
- MOUNTABLE: Features the BM3 positioning device to hold the laser and attach objects for precise positioning. The BM3 also includes retractable feet, strong magnets and a ceiling grid clamp
- Class IIa laser product, <
- 1mW power output
Four-mode functionality, including single vertical, single horizontal, horizontal/vertical together and lock/manual modes. Smart Pendulum System features self-leveling function and an indication of out-of-level condition. Pendulum lock protects unit for safe transport to the jobsite. Bosch BM3 mount positioning device easily attaches to laser for precise positioning. BM3 also includes retractable feet, strong magnets and ceiling grid clamp. Class IIa laser product, <1mw power="" output="">
8. Leica DISTO D1 120ft Laser Distance Measure with Bluetooth 4.0, Black/Red
- This unit contains a Class II Laser with 1mW output
- Simple two button operation with no sacrifice to professional quality with all Leica geosystems products
- Meets accuracy standards of the Leica Disto family by maintaining +/- 1/16″ (2mm) accuracy
- Max working range is 120 feet (40M) with the ability to distance track or take simple straight line measurements, metric or imperial units can be selected
- Bluetooth 4.0 provides the ability to work on the fly with connectivity to many apps, including our free Disto sketch app
- Leica Disto sketch app offers the ability to create simple floor plans or overlay lines and measurements within a Picture to keep you organized in the field, available in iOS & Android
The Leica DISTO D1 offers professionals as well as DIY users an easy-to-use laser measuring device. Turn the DISTO on, press the on/ditto button and you’ve got a measurement. It’s easy as that. It may be small and simple to use, but that doesn’t mean we sacrificed on accuracy. The D1 has just what you’d expect from a Leica DISTO, unwavering accuracy to 1/16 of an inch (2mm). Linear distance and continuous measurement mode. Both have a range of up to 120 feet (40 meters). No more sagging tape measure, working around furniture or carrying a ladder just to get basic measurements. Pair the D1 with any smartphone or tablet to create digital floor Plans on the fly with the free Leica DISTO Sketch app. Note: This unit contains a Class II laser with 1mW output.
9. Bosch Laser Distance Measurer, 825 Feet GLR825
- ACCURACY: The Bosch GLR825 provides superior accuracy of 1/25 inch at long distances up to 825 feet, making it an ideal laser measure for construction and concrete trades.
- VERSATILE: Provides eleven laser measuring modes including length, area, volume, continuous, min/max, single indirect, double indirect, stake out, trapezoid and multi-surface.
- CONVENIENT: The multi-surface area mode calculates the total area of several individual surfaces with a common length or height. The minimum/maximum mode measures from a fixed reference point to find plumb lines and diagonals.
- MEMORY: Comes complete with built in memory storage to store up to 30 measurement modes and results, so the user can take multiple measurements faster.
- FUNCTIONALITY: The Bosch GLR825 features an integrated 1.6X magnification view finder for long range and outdoor measurements. It comes with an IP54 rating, meaning that it’s protected against dust and water, providing a longer laser tool life.Laser Class:2.0
The Longest distance in the market, ideal for outdoor applications. Fast, easy, accurate measuring.
From the Manufacturer
The Longest distance in the market, ideal for outdoor applications. Fast, easy, accurate measuring. Class IIa laser product, ≤1mW power output
10. Navitech Black EVA Hard Case/Rangefinder Cover Compatible with The Wgi Innovations/Ba Products XRT Halo XRT Range Finder
Clip your case to your bag to ensure you never lose your rangefinder. Once you have you lasered in on your target, just slip it back in the case. Also includes belt strap if you are spectating or even caddying, you can still cary your device safely while maintaing easy access.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Wgi Innovations Ba Products Laser Range Finder for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!