556 reviews analysed
1. BEST VALUE VACS Carbon Exhaust Filter for VE Series Vacuum Pumps
Fitting Size: M24 (with Silicone Seal)
Also Fits: Mastercool 3 CFM and 6 CFM Vacuum Pumps
2. TetraPond Filtration Fountain Kit, Includes 3 Fountain Attachments
Tetra Pond FK3 Filtration Fountain Kit is ideal for small to mid-size preformed ponds under 100 gallons. Fountain assembly includes three fountain heads (frothy, spray, and bell pattern), swivel adjuster levels fountain heads, and diverter assembly. The pre-filter keeps small ponds clean and reduces pump and fountain clogging. A foam insert is included. The submersible pump pushes 325 gph at 1 foot. 12 foot cord. UL listed. 3 year limited warranty.
3. Kozyvacu TA350 Single-Stage Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump for HVAC/Auto AC Refrigerant Recharging, Wine Degassing, Milking, Medical, Food Processing
- Lightweight cast aluminum construction for maximum durability
- Direct drive motor allowing easy starting and is maintenance free
- Oil viewing windows allows you to monitor oil quality and levels
- Oil Drain Valve – Positioned at the bottom of the oil reservoir and angled for faster, more complete draining
- Oil Fill Port – Makes adding oil simple since the port is accessible from the front or either side
- Built-in high volume cooling fan for extended use, therefore it is thermally protected.
4. UPETTOOLS Removable Multifunctional Water Pump, 110V Handheld Electric Water Changer + Sand Washer + Aquarium Cleaner + Filter for Aquarium Fish Tank Pond(28W) (Filter Bag)
- ????????Aquarium Mesh Bag Filter Cotton Bag Bio Ball Foods Grain Filter Bag.
- ????????Suitable for Bio-Balls, Activated Carbon, Ceramic and Ammonia Remover.
- ????????Easy to Partner with Any Aquarium Tank.
- ????????Easy to Clean and Maintain.
- ????????100% Satisfaction Guarantee: We are try our best to help our customers and respond all message within 24 hours. 30 days money back guarantee and 12 month support warranty.
Aquarium Filter Bag 4Pcs
Upettools Aquarium Fish Tank Filter Bag.
1.Function:Used for Aquarium Fish Tank Cleanser.
Product Included: 4pcs Filter Bag.
5. Yellow Jacket 93580 Superevac Vacuum Pump, 8 Cfm
6. TetraPond Debris-Handling Pump Energy Efficient and UL Listed
- CONTINUOUS-OPERATION POND PUMP: For powering pond waterfalls and streams with rugged debris-handling impeller that can pass debris up to 1/4 inch in diameter.
- CLOG-FREE PERFORMANCE: Large basket minimizes blockage and maintenance.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Unidirectional impeller and motor.
- WEAR-RESISTANT: Motor has anti-corrosive ceramic shaft for longer life.
- SIZED FOR YOUR POND: For ponds up to 3,000 gallons.
The Tetra Pond Debris-Handling Pump provides clog-free performance for pond filters, waterfalls or streams. It features a pre-filter cage that prevents leaves, sticks and other large debris from entering the unit, and also protects fish from the pump’s impeller. This powerful, energy-efficient and UL listed pump is engineered for continuous operation and can handle debris up to 1/4 inch in diameter – allowing you to clean your pond, not your pump! This pump is engineered to circulate large volumes of pond water without clogging, which allows the pump to operate for long periods of time without any maintenance. Water, dirt and debris are drawn through the quarter-inch holes in the large pre-filter cage that surrounds the pump. Pond water with dirt and debris are pumped to an external filter for removal or directly to a waterfall or stream. Since 1951, Tetra has developed the world’s most comprehensive body of fish food knowledge, and fishkeeping enthusiasts have looked to the brand for products and solutions that add ease and beauty to their home. Whether you’re an experienced hobbyist or just starting out, Tetra has everything you need – from a large variety of quality fish food and innovative equipment to test kits and decor.
The TetraPond Debris Handling Pump provides clog-free performance for power filters and waterfalls. This energy efficient pump is engineered for continuous operation and can handle debris up to ¼ inch in size—allowing you to clean your pond, not your pump!
|Max Flow||Max Pumping Height||Pond Size|
|DHP 3600||3690 GPH||11.4 Feet||Up to 3000 Gallons|
|DHP 4200||4235 GPH||13.1 Feet||Up to 4000 Gallons|
How It Works
TetraPond DHP pumps are engineered to circulate large volumes of pond water without clogging. This allows the pump to operate for long periods of time without any maintenance. Water, dirt, and debris are drawn through the quarter inch holes in the large pre-filter cage that surrounds the pump. The pre-filter cage prevents leaves, sticks, and other large debris from entering the pump. It also protects the fish from the pump’s impeller. The open-face impeller allows debris up to 1/4 in. in diameter to pass through the pump without clogging. The pond water with dirt and debris are pumped to an external filter for removal or directly to a waterfall or stream.
Determine how high you waterfall will be from the pond surface. The higher the top of the waterfall is from the pond surfaces, the less flow will result. Take a look at the charts below for the approximate waterfall effect the DHP pumps will create at various pumping heights.
- Rugged Debris Handling Pump impeller can pass 1/4 in. debris without clogging
- Large basket minimizes blockage and maintenance
- Energy-efficient unidirectional impeller and motor
- Wear-resistant and anti-corrosive ceramic shaft for longer life
- Epoxy encapsulation protects motor from water intrusion
- Outlet size fits tubing 1-1/2 inches or 1-1/4 inches in internal diameter
- 15 foot electrical cord
- 120 VAC, 60 Hz
Pond Circulation: Choose a pump that will circulate 100% of the pond volume in one or two hours. More circulation will result in better pond conditions.
Filters: Be aware that filters reduce the flow to waterfalls and streams. The image on the left shows water pumped at three feet without any filter restriction, while pumping at three feet with a TetraPond pressure filter reduces flow by about 45%.
7. Marineland PR3020 Bio Wheel Assembly Eclipse1/System 12-Filter Parts for Aquarium
Ml Bio Wheel Assemble Ecl1/Sys12 from Marineland (Aquaria), Parts-Power Filters category with model AMLPR3020. Ml Bio Wheel Assemble Ecl1/Sys12 used for Pets. Made in USA.
8. Tetra Whisper EX Carbon Filter Cartridges – Ready to Use
For 50 year, fishkeeping enthusiasts have looked to the Tetra name for products and solutions that add ease and beauty to their home. Whether you’re an experienced hobbyist or just starting out, Tetra has everything you need–from a large variety of quality fish food and innovative equipment to test kits and decor. Tetra carbon Filters are replacement filters to keep your tank water clean and clear. These Carbon Filters are ready to use and work to remove odor and discoloration from your aquarium, leaving you with a clean and clear environment. Now a Carbon Filter as innovative as the Whisper EX Filtration System it’s designed to fit. The layers of multi-density floss effectively trap even the smallest particulates while activated carbon rapidly eliminates odor, discoloration, impurities, and toxins. This 2 pack of large filters fits Whsiper EX30, EX45 and EX70. Trust your tank to Tetra equipment and create a focal point in any room.
What a Wonderful World
The Whisper EX Series Filtration Systems take the ease of maintaining an aquarium to a whole new level for beginners to hobbyists alike. Every new feature in this system had been designed with simplicity and convenience in mind. This is truly the intuitive filtration system that keeps your water clean and your fish and plants healthy. With four models available, you will be sure to find one that accommodates your aquarium size.
The Essence of Ease
It is ready to go right out of the box, you only have to adjust the intake tube to the proper depth and plug it in. No priming of the filter is necessary.
There is an easy access door located on top of the filter that stays in place while changing out the filter cartridges and the Filter Cartridge Carrier helps keep your hands away from used cartridges, helping eliminate any unwanted drips. The Whisper EX Filters also have a submerged motor requiring less maintenance than other external models while creating one of the most silent filters on the market.
The Contour of Clean
Whisper EX Filtration Systems have scientifically engineered water flow. The rounded shape creates a circular water flow that prevents sediment from forming in the bottom of the system chamber. Water is forced through multi-density carbon filters that suspend the carbon for greater contact and improved filtration. The filters are designed with a multi-density floss structure that captures a range of unwanted particles. The Activated Carbon in the Filter Cartridges allow for the elimination of odors, water discolorations, and detrimental toxins. Whisper EX models also have Tetra’s patented Bio-Scrubber technology. The bristles of the Bio- Scrubber provide more surface area for biological conversion of toxic ammonia and nitrites to harmless compounds and the design of the Bio-Scrubber Cartridge allows for it to be virtually clog-free. The Whisper EX Filtration Systems have the innovative technology that gives the most water contact-to-filter ratio. This will give you the ultimate in water quality, and fish and plant health.
|Product||Bio-Bag Filter Size||Aquarium Size||Certified Flow Rate|
|WhisperEX 20||Medium Cartridge||Up to 20 gallons||110 GPH|
|WhisperEX 30||Large Cartridge||Up to 30 gallons||160 GPH|
|WhisperEX 45||Large Cartridge||Up to 45 gallons||240 GPH|
|WhisperEX 70||Large Cartridge||Up to 70 gallons||340 GPH|
Sign up for TetraCare® to help you be successful in your fish-keeping endeavor. This is a totally free program with the purchase of these aquarium systems and provides on-line and over the phone support. Once you register, you’ll receive specially timed e-mails to guide you through the first six months of your aquarium experience and beyond. Free direct access to our TetraCare® Team is just a phone call away. Just call 1-800-423-6458. Help is available seven days a week.
Size: Large, 2-Pack
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Tetra Carbon Filter – Large (2 pack) Now a Carbon Filter as innovative as the Whisper EX Filtration System it’s designed to fit. Tetra Carbon Filters’ layers of multi-density floss effectively trap even the smallest particulates while activated carbon rapidly eliminates odor, discoloration, impurities, and toxins. The result? Water that’s clear, healthy, and polished. Carbon Filters come ready-to-use and include one patented Timestrip change indicator for each Filter.