The Best Underfloor Heating Mat
538 reviews analysed
1. 15 Sqft Mat, Electric Radiant Floor Heat Heating System with Aube Digital Floor Sensing Thermostat
- 15 Sqft Mat with Thermostat, Electric Floor Heat Warming System
- Mat Size: 20″ wide x 9′ Long
- Mesh can be cut to heat other shapes.
- 120V, 1.5 Amps, 180W, 12 Watts/Sqft, UL Listed for USA and Canada
- Honeywell/Aube Thermostat # TH115-AF-120S, and floor sensor . Installation monitor included.
- Made in the USA using the highest quality materials, Single Cold Lead, Zero EMF. 25 Year Warranty
2. 50 Sqft Cable Set, Electric Radiant Floor Heat Heating System with Aube Digital Floor Sensing Thermostat
- 50 Square Foot Under Tile Heating “Cable Set” (spool of wire), 120 Volts
- Highest Quality Heating Cable, Twisted Pair for Zero EMF, Single Cold Lead, Very Thin, 1/8″ thk
- Wire is laid out 3″ apart acroos the area to heat. Allows easy heating of odd shapes
- Includes Honeywell/Aube Digital Floor Sensing Thermostat with Floor Sensor Wire(model TH115-AF-120S)
- Includes installation monitor and plastic cable guides to secure wire to floor. UL LISTED for USA and Canada.
3. SEAL 20 sqft 120V Radiant Floor Heating Mat for Ceramic, Tile, Mortar, Easy to Install Self-adhesive Floor Heating System Kit
- – SPECIFICATIONS: 300W-20.0 sq.ft, 2.5A, 52.8ohm maximum, 19.7 Inches Wide X 13.1 Feet Long
- – Exquisite HQ Materials: LISTED & SAFE heating cable (Thin profile ~1/8″ thick), Multiple Configurations, Adheres to the Floor
- – 120V Rlated Voltage & Dual wire 16 AMG plus ground braid 10 ft (3m) lengh cold lead to reduce electromagnetic fields (EMF) to ultra-low levels
- – User friendly Self-adhesive designed Underfloor Heating mat comes with detailed instructions for easy installation, 100% Quality and Efficient Service Guarantee
- – [Offered only By Store SEAL Direct] SEAL is aim at provide you Safer and More Practical floor heating mat
4. 10 sqft HeatTech 120V Electric Tile Radiant Floor Heating Mat
- Mat size: 20″ wide x 6.1ft long
- Voltage: 120V
- Amps: 1A
- Watts: 120W
- Heating cable is only 1/8″ thick and will not raise floors significantly. Cold lead: 10ft. Cable spacing: 3″. System output: 12Watts per sq.ft (41 BTU/sq.ft)
- 120V mats can be combined to heat up to 150sq.ft. of space using a single thermostat.
- UL listed.
HeatTech Electric Radiant Floor Heating System is perfect for:
New construction and retrofits;
Residential homes and apartment buildings;
Bathrooms, Kitchens, Saunas;
Tile, Stone, Granite and Marble Floors;
Laminate, Engineered Wood, Vinyl Floors and many others.
Electric radiant heating mat.
Detailed installation manual.
UL listed for USA (complies with electrical safety standards).
Heating cable is only ~1/8″ thick and will not raise the finished floor significantly.
Exclusive HeatTech adhesive mat backing allows the mat to lay flat and stay flat – making installation much faster and easier.
Zero Electromagnetic Field.
Made using the highest quality materials in the industry.
Heating cable is spaced at 3″ apart for optimal heat distribution.
Comes with a single armored 10ft long cold lead wire for easy connection to the thermostat.
Fast & easy to install;
No expensive equipment to buy or maintain (such as boilers, circulators, controls);
Compatible with all brands of domestic floor sensing thermostats, including Honeywell/Aube and many others;
Mats or Cable:
HeatTech mats are best suited for typical rectangular-shaped areas with minimal or none curved/angle borders. HeatTech cable is optimal for non-rectangular areas with lots of turns, angles and curved borders.
For maximum energy savings and best system response time, it is recommended to install the HeatTech radiant heating mats in conjunction with a 120V programmable floor sensing thermostat and a floor sensor (both not included). Honeywell/Aube models TH115-AF-120S and TH115-AF-GA are recommended.
5. LuxHeat Radiant Floor Heat Installation Cable Monitor, Instant Alarm, Screamer. Monitors Heaters Continuity and Insulation During Floor Installation. Compatible With All Electric Underfloor Heating
- DURABLE AND EFFECTIVE cable monitor / alarm / screamer, offers constant real-time testing of the floor heating system on all three connections – live, neutral, and earth, providing PEACE OF MIND for Homeowners and installers
- INSURANCE: If the cable insulation or the resistance wire is damaged, the Cable Monitor will immediately alert you, allowing for easy repair BEFORE the heating system is covered by the floor covering, avoiding costly repairs in the future
- LOUD ALARM will immediately sound if the heating cable is damaged at any time during the installation. A red warning light will immediately light up if potential problems are identified. A green light remains lit if the system is working correctly
- SIMPLE, EASY connection of heating cables to the cable monitor, with convenient on/off switch, compatible with all types of radiant floor heating mats and cables, and all floor coverings
- MULTIPLE USES – the Cable Monitor can be reused over and over again, by simply replacing the batteries when required.
- BATTERIES INCLUDED
A must-have item to ensure a successful installation of your radiant floor heating system. Enjoy peace of mind while you complete your installation, with this durable and trustworthy Cable Monitor. The Cable Monitor is a continuity tester, which is easily connected to the heating system, and immediately sounds an alarm and shows a red light if the cable is damaged in any way during the installation of the radiant heating system or of the floor.
★ HOW DOES IT WORK? The Cable Monitor constantly measures the continuity of the floor heating cable. If there is a break in continuity, the Cable Monitor immediately alerts you with a loud alarm and a red warning light.
★ HOW IS IT CONNECTED? Each lead wire from the floor heating cable is connected into the connection points on the Cable Monitor. Tighten the screws to hold the wires in place. Set the switch to the “on” position. The green light will light up if it is connected correctly. The red light and alarm will alert you if the connection is loose or if the heating system has been damaged.
★ CAN I RE-USE THE CABLE MONITOR? Yes, it can be re-used over and over again. Batteries may require replacing after extensive use.
6. 20 Sqft Electric Floor Heating System with Required GFCI Programmable Thermostat 120V
- 20 Square Feet Heating Mat, 20 Inches Wide x 12 Feet Long,Includes Required GFCI 7 Day Programmable Thermostat – 120VAC
- Highest Quality USA Heating Cable Designed for Longevity by an over 20 Year USA Manufacturer
- Listed and Safe for Wet Locations.Thin profile ~1/8″ thick. Multiple Configurations, Adheres to the Floor.
- ETL Listed for US & Canada – Limited Lifetime Warranty by an over 20 Year Trusted USA Manufacturer
- Voltage: 120V – Amps: 2 – Watts: 240 – 15 ft Cold Lead – 12 Watts/Sqft
7. 6 ft. x 30 in. 120V Radiant Floor-Warming Mat
8. SunTouch Mat (120V) Floor Heat Kit 10 sq ft, 24" x 5′ configurable to fit Your Space, Easily installs Before Tile/Stone for Added Comfort Includes User-Friendly Command Touch Programmable Thermostat
- Bring comfort and a touch of luxury to your space with an electric floor heating system!
- Manufactured by award-winning Watts Radiant whose products lead the industry in North America.
- Mesh design allows fast and easy one-step mortar install – great for new projects of any size.
- Never cut the blue wire. It can be pulled out and run around obstructions and awkward spaces.
- Kit includes mat, touchscreen programmable thermostat, floor sensor, and install accessories.
9. 20 Sqft Mat, Electric Radiant Floor Heat Heating System with Aube Digital Floor Sensing Thermostat
- 20 Square Foot Under Tile Heating Mat, Mat is 20″ Wide x 12′ Long, 120 Volts, 2.0 Amps, 240 Watts
- Highest Quality Heating Cable, Twisted Pair for Zero EMF, Single Cold Lead, Very Thin
- Mesh can be cut (do not cut wire) to heat other shapes.
- Includes Honeywell/Aube Digital Floor Sensing Thermostat with Floor Sensor Wire(model TH115-AF-120S) Installation monitor included.
- UL LISTED for USA and Canada. 25 Year Warranty.
10. 30 sqft Mat Kit, 120V Electric Radiant Floor Heat Heating System w/Aube Programmable Floor Sensing Thermostat
- 30 sqft Under Tile Heating Mat with ADHESIVE BACKING – Lays Flat and Stays Flat, no need to staple
- Mat size: 20″ wide x 18.3ft long. Voltage: 120V, Amps: 3.0A, Watts: 360W. Zero EMF.
- Includes Honeywell/Aube TH115-AF-120S digital programmable floor sensing thermostat and sensor. Heating cable is only 1/8″ thick. Single armored cold lead: 10ft. Cable spacing: 3″. System output: 12W/sqft (41 BTU/sqft)
- 120V mats can be combined to heat up to 150 sqft of flooring space using a single thermostat. Mesh can be cut (do not cut the heating wire).
- UL LISTED for USA and Canada. 25 year Warranty.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Underfloor Heating Mat for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!