Nowadays, there are so many products of shimano fishing reels saltwater 100 dollar range in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for shimano fishing reels saltwater 100 dollar range in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings shimano fishing reels saltwater 100 dollar range which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
809 reviews analysed
1. Shimano Stradic Ci4+ 4000 XG FB Spinning Fishing Reel With Front Drag, STCI44000XGFB
- Gear Ratio: 6.0:1, Weight: 5.60 ounce
- Mono line capacity lbs/yd: 2/270, 4/140, 6/110
- PowerPro Line capacity lb/yds: 10/95, 15/85, 20/65
- Line retrieve per crank: 31.10. inch
- Max Drag force: 7 lbs, Bearings: 6 S A RB and 1 RB, spare spool available under ASIN: B01M3UEXIQ (Shimano Item-No. RD17775)
Shimano Stradic C14+ Spinning Fishing Reel
Striking good looks, light weight with a solid feel, and an ultra smooth reeling experience combine to win the hearts of anglers around the globe.
Incorporating exciting concepts like HAGANE gear, G Free Body, CI4+, X-SHIP, Core Protect, and the totally new Magnumlite Rotor which allows a super light feel when you turn the handle, the new Stradic CI4+ is built to last.
- 6+1 bearings
- Retrieve range 31-39 (in)
- 5.6-8.1 weight range (oz)
- Front drag
- 7-24 (lb) drag power range
2. Shimano TLD 25 Saltwater And Freshwater Multiplier Fishing Reel With Lever Drag, TLD25
- Gear ratio: 3.6:1, ballbearings: 4 ARB, Retrieve: Right, Saltwater and Freshwater fishing reel.
- Mono line capacity (lbs/yd): 30/600, 40/450, 50/350
- PowerPro line capacity (lbs/yd): 50/1015, 65/980, 80/845
- Line retrieve per crank: 32 inch
- Weight: 24.5 ounce, Max. drag force: 22 lbs, With lightweight graphite frame and aluminium spool.
3. Shimano SN4000RE Sienna 4000 Spinning Reel Box, Rear Drag, 1+1
The Sienna rear drag reels offer anglers Shimano performance in an affordable and compact package. Rear drag reels allow anglers to make drag adjustments on the fly, with less risk of line trouble or breakage.
4. SHIMANO SpeedMaster 2 Speed Lever Drag Saltwater Fishing Reel, Right Hand Retrieve
5. SHIMANO Tekota Line Counter Baitcasting Reel
The Shimano Tekota baitcasting reel is a great solution for anglers who troll for both fresh and saltwater species. Lake anglers will appreciate the palmable line counter, and saltwater enthusiasts will appreciate the durability and strength.
6. Shimano TLD 2-Speed Conventional Reel
- The Shimano TLD20IIA 2-Speed Offshore Lever Drag Fishing Reels are powerful
- light and durable
- Each Shimano TLD-IIA reel features Shimano’s patented 2-speed shifting mechanism and A-RB anti-rust bearings
- along with unique handles to provide comfort and fish-fighting advantages
- The A-RB bearings provide the corrosion resistance needed for saltwater use
- Anglers will appreciate the cranking ease of the ergonomic Power Handle on the 20 and 30 size reels
- and the offset ergonomic Power Grip on the 50 size reels
- The TLD reels are light in hand
- so easy to shift they’re almost mindless
- and they’re adaptable to any number of Bluewater species from tuna to striped marlin
The Shimano TLD-IIA Reels are powerful; light and durable. Each Shimano TLD-IIA reel features Shimanos patented 2-speed shifting mechanism and A-RB anti-rust bearings; along with unique handles to provide comfort and fish-fighting advantages. The A-RB bearings provide the corrosion resistance needed for saltwater use. Anglers will appreciate the cranking ease of the ergonomic Power Handle on the 20 and 30 size reels; and the offset ergonomic Power Grip on the 50 size reels.Construction features on all four reels include stamped graphite frames; graphite side plates; an aluminum spool; a loud clicker and rod clamp. From an angling perspective; every individual who has owned and enjoyed using Shimano tackle has a reason to thank a Japanese visionary named Shozaburo Shimano; who in 1921 declared â€œI aim to make Shimano’s products the best in Kansai; then the best in Japan; and finally the best in the world.” For over 80 years; Shimano has concentrated on precision engineering; one step at a time. Creating the most innovative products and processes you can hold in your hand today.
7. Shimano Charter Special 2000; Saltwater Lever Drag Reel
- A lightweight
- dependable lever-drag reel with level-wind for line control
- Outfitted with stainless steel gears and Anti-Rust Bearings making this reel incredibly durable and resistant to corrosion in saltwater ensuring many years of reliable service
- Designed for the demands of using downriggers and for all types of saltwater trolling and jigging techniques
- Constructed with an aluminum spool
- reinforced graphite frame and graphite side plates
- making these reels lightweight
- and tough
- Max Drag: 33 lbs. / Gear Ratio: 4.3:1. / Weight: 17.1 oz. / Line Retrieve: 26″ / Bearings: 4BB + 1RB – PowerPro Line Cap: 40/555
- 65/450 – Mono Line Cap: 14/480
- 20/300 – Retrieve: Right
“A lightweight; dependable lever drag reel; with levelwind for line control. From an angling perspective; every individual who has owned and enjoyed using Shimano tackle has a reason to thank a Japanese visionary named Shozaburo Shimano; who in 1921 declared â€œI aim to make Shimano’s products the best in Kansai; then the best in Japan; and finally the best in the world.”” For over 80 years; Shimano has concentrated on precision engineering; one step at a time. Creating the most innovative products and processes you can hold in your hand today.”
8. SHIMANO Sienna Spinning Fishing Reel
Sienna is a well-balanced, well-built, high-performance reel at an amazingly affordable price. This reel incorporates the Propulsion Line Management system for longer casts and reduced wind knots, and Super Stopper II for instant anti-reverse with no backplay. Available in sizes from the ultra-light 500 to the 4000, the Sienna is perfectly suited for everything from freshwater to inshore fishing.
9. SHIMANO FX Spinning Fishing Reel
Now with a roller clutch, propulsion spool and an increased bearing count, you’ll get more performance features for less with the FX series.
10. Shimano CATC3000HGFD Catana 3000 Spinning Reel, RH, 2BB + 1RB, 6.2:1
Catena offers precision, power and performance for the budget minded angler. Propulsion line management system offers trouble free casting for a stress free day on the water. Lighter than the previous model, users will also experience less fatigue during fishing.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Shimano Fishing Reels Saltwater 100 Dollar Range for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!