Finding your suitable readers for range rover sport cabin air filter is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for range rover sport cabin air filter including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
977 reviews analysed
1. TYC 800150C Land Rover Replacement Cabin Air Filter
- OE-comparable configuration as either Particle filter (single-stage) or Combination filter (with additional carbon layer to remove odor)
- Eliminates nearly 100% of exhaust pollutants and airborne contaminants
- Easy to install onto most vehicles within 7 minutes
- installation instruction included with each unit
- Provides clean air for you and your passengers
- recommended replacement interval: every 12,000 miles
- Land Rover Genuine Part # JKR500010, JKR500020
- Replacement Fram CF10259
Pollen, allergens, various fuel-based contaminants from the outside road environment all pass into and are filtered by your vehicle’s Cabin Air Filter, or CAF. A TYC CAF is designed to have the same or better filtration efficiency as the original equipment filter: its identical dust load capacity ensures the same amount of particulate-collecting power, while factory-correct level of pressure drop ensures proper air flow through the vehicle’s cabin. Each TYC CAF also comes with step-by-step installation instructions for ease of replacement.
2. Purolator PBC35667 PurolatorBOSS Premium Cabin Air Filter with Febreze Freshness
- Blocks and controls odors with Febreze Freshness. Unscented, so fresh, clean air – not perfumed air – flows through the vehicle
- Prevents unhealthy, odor-causing bacteria and mold growth on the filter
- Filters out fine dust particles, dirt, soot, pollen and other allergens from entering the vehicle’s cabin
- Unlike HEPA type cabin air filters, Purolator BOSS Premium Cabin Air Filters provide high efficiency while optimizing airflow through the vehicle’s HVAC system. Aids in the A/C, heater and defroster performance
- Available for many popular vehicles – domestic and import. Replace every 12 months or 12,000 miles* for optimum performance – or more frequently in harsh or dusty environments. *Limited warranty. See product catalog or explore complete warranty information
The average American spends almost 300 hours in their car every year. That’s a lot of time spent breathing contaminated air that circulates within the cabin. Purolator BOSS Premium Cabin Air Filters with Febreze Freshness are designed with triple-layer protection. This powerful combination blocks and controls odors while preventing mold and bacteria growth. The filter effectively blocks fine dust particles and allergens that could compromise your health and your passengers’ health. The advanced filtration solution combines the odor eliminating technology of Febreze with an antimicrobial layer that prevents mold, mildew and bacteria growth. Unlike HEPA filters, our highly efficient filter blocks fine dust particles like dirt, brake dust, soot and allergens – all while optimizing critical air flow through the vehicle’s HVAC system, allowing it to function properly. Certain trademarks used under license from The Procter & Gamble Company or its affiliates.
3. PG Air Filter PA9918| Fits 2014-20 Land Rover Range Rover Sport, 2010-20 Range Rover, 2010-13 LR4, 2017-20 Discovery
- Superior Engine Protection and Enhanced Engine Performance with up to 99% cleaner air before it flows into the car’s engine.
- High capacity air filter media for removal of harmful airborne particles such as dust, pollen, and other debris while providing high airflow, non-restricting airflow, to ensure optimal engine performance which improves vehicle miles per gallon.
- Compatible with Land Rover Discovery, LR4, Range Rover, Range Rover Sport. Precisely designed, engineered, and tested to meet and exceed all FORD, LAND ROVER OE air filter requirements.
- Premium Guard air filter are perfect fit inside the housing as per the OE design
- Replaces FORD AH42-9610-AA, LAND ROVER LR011593, LRO 11593 Air Filter. Always check fitment using the Vehicle Filter
4. Mann-Filter CUK 2747 Cabin Filter With Activated Charcoal for select Land Rover models
- Filters out pollen, spores, dust and harmful gases
- Optimum ventilation inside the vehicle through low flow resistance
- Consistent filtration performance throughout the entire service interval
- Exact fit and seal
- Greatest filtration efficiency through a combination of mechanical and electrostatic attraction
Like a sponge, the activated charcoal layer embedded in the non-woven material absorbs harmful gases such as nitrogen dioxide, fuels and ozone into pores which are 10,000 times finer than a human hair. That is how the combi-filter ensures a healthy cabin environment. This modern filter consists of a non-woven-based particle filter media, an activated charcoal layer and a carrier media to improve stability
5. PG Cabin Air Filter PC9369| Fits 2011 Land Rover Range Rover, 2005-09 LR3, 2006-18 Range Rover Sport, 2010-16 LR4
- Premium Guard Cabin Filters prevents harmful spores and pollen from entering the vehicle cabin while keeping passengers protected.
- We have maximized the filtration area in our cabin filters without affecting the free-flow of air into the passengers’ cabin.
- Replaces FRAM CF10259. Compatible with Land Rover LR3, LR4, Range Rover, Range Rover Sport. Precisely designed, engineered, and tested to meet and exceed all LAND ROVER OE cabin air filter requirements.
- Cabin Air Filter installs smoothly with easy-to-follow product replacement instructions inside each Premium Guard Cabin Air Filter box. Installation only takes a few minutes in most cars.
- Replaces LAND ROVER JKR500010, JKR500020, LR023977 Cabin Air Filter. Always check fitment using the Vehicle Filter
Our premium filters trap up to 99% of airborne contaminants before they enter the interior of the vehicle through way of the heating and air conditioning system.
See what it fits:
- 2005-2009 Land Rover LR3 4.0L
- 2005-2009 Land Rover LR3 4.4L
- 2014-2016 Land Rover LR4 3.0L
- 2010-2013 Land Rover LR4 5.0L
- 2011 Land Rover Range Rover 5.0L
- 2015-2018 Land Rover Range Rover Sport 3.0L
- 2006-2009 Land Rover Range Rover Sport 4.2L
- 2006-2009 Land Rover Range Rover Sport 4.4L
- 2011-2018 Land Rover Range Rover Sport 5.0L
Replacement of WIX 49369
6. ECOGARD XC25840 Premium Cabin Air Filter Fits Land Rover Range Rover Evoque 2013-2017, Discovery Sport 2015-2017, LR2 2008-2015 | Volvo S60 2011-2018, XC60 2010-2016, XC70 2008-2016, S80 2007-2016
- COMPATIBLE with 2010-2017 Volvo XC60, 2011-2017 Volvo S60, 2008-2016 Volvo XC70, 2007-2016 Volvo S80, 2013-2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque, 2008-2015 Land Rover LR2, 2015-2017 Land Rover Discovery Sport, 2015-2016 Volvo V60, 2017 Volvo XC90.
- REMOVES AND FILTERS 99.5% of all dust, pollen, air pollution, allergens, pet dander, and other airborne contaminants from the outside air before it reaches the vehicle’s interior.
- HELPS PREVENT PREMATURE WEAR on your car’s HVAC (air conditioning and heating) system blower by promoting good airflow inside the car. Replace per manufacturer recommendations or when existing cabin air filter inhibits airflow.
- INSTALLS EASILY with included instructions – only takes a few minutes in most cars. Replaces: Purolator C25840C WIX 49355 OE 30767022. Ensure fit using ECOGARD’s online catalog.
- SPECIFICALLY ENGINEERED AND TESTED for Volvo, Land Rover, Volvo OE (original equipment) cabin air filter’s fit, form, and function.
ECOGARD XC25840 COMPATIBLE with 2010-2017 Volvo XC60, 2011-2017 Volvo S60, 2008-2016 Volvo XC70, 2007-2016 Volvo S80, 2013-2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque, 2008-2015 Land Rover LR2, 2015-2017 Land Rover Discovery Sport, 2015-2016 Volvo V60, 2017 Volvo XC90, 2008-2010 Volvo V70, 2015-2017 Volvo V60 Cross Country, 2016-2017 Volvo S60 Cross Country. Replaces: Purolator C25840C WIX 49355 OE 30767022.
Ensure fit using ECOGARD’s online catalog.
¥ Do you have a musty odor in your vehicle?
¥ Do you have allergies?
¥ Is your vehicle exposed to a large amount of road dust?
Try changing your cabin air filter. Installations, depeir filter. Installations, depending on your vehicle, can take as little as five minutes. Car manufacturers recommend changing your cabin air filter every 12,000-15,000 miles. If your vehicle is exposed to a considerable amount of road debris, ECOGARD recommends changing your cabin air filter once in the Spring and Fall. Custom installation instructions included with all cabin air filters which improves air quality in your vehicle by 99.5%. All products are designed with the installer in mind. We offer only premium cabin air filtering efficiency.
7. Mann Filter C 35 126 Air Filter
- Original equipment part number LR 011593
- Filters harmful particles such as dust, pollen, sand, soot or even drops of water out of the intake air
- Specially embossed paper for good pleat stability and reducing intake noise
- Balances the air flowing towards the air flow meter and seals off adjacent components
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
Mann Filter C 35 126 Air Filter
8. Purolator C25840C PurolatorONE Cabin Air Filter
- Designed with multiple fiber layers to remove even the smallest particles, providing clean, filtered air
- Particulate layer restricts entry of large airborne particles into the a/C system
- Reduces the dust that accumulates inside your car and helps to keep it cleaner
- Helps protect the air conditioning system when replaced with each a/C service
- Includes detailed installation instructions
Purolatorone cabin air filter is designed to filter out dust, dirt, pollen, and other harmful contaminants from the air entering your passenger compartment. Many vehicles today come with a cabin air filter. In the same way that an air conditioning filter works in a house, cabin air filters are designed to capture unwanted particles and potentially harmful contaminants before they enter the vehicle interior. The Purolator cabin air filter is made of a non-woven, uniquely engineered media that traps and retains the finest harmful dust and pollen. Purolator has been manufacturing, marketing and distributing filters since 1923. Purolator has introduced more than 40 “firsts” in the automotive filtration industry, and now has more than 2,000 filtration part numbers for automotive, light truck and heavy duty applications, and continues to work on product innovation and design. This culture of product innovation, design, and customer service still exists today insuring our customers continue to receive quality filtration products manufactured by the company that invented the business – Purolator. If you’re looking for the best in automotive filtration products including oil filters, air filters, cabin filters, fuel filters, transmission filters, and more, then look no further Purolator filtration products provide high quality performance for everyday driving.
9. ECOGARD XA10184 Premium Engine Air Filter Fits Land Rover Range Rover Evoque 2.0L 2012-2017, Discovery Sport 2.0L 2015-2017, LR2 2.0L 2013-2015
- COMPATIBLE with 2012-2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque, 2015-2017 Land Rover Discovery Sport, 2013-2015 Land Rover LR2.
- IMPROVE PERFORMANCE by changing your vehicle’s air filter at least every 12,000 miles (or as recommended in your car owner’s manual)
- to ensure your vehicle’s engine has the clean and efficient air flow it needs for fast acceleration and long term power.
- AVOID INCREASED ENGINE WEAR caused by dirty air intake filters that may allow damaging particles to get into the engine.
- FACTORY FIT FOR EASY INSTALLATION. Replaces: WIX WA10007 OE LR 029078.
- SPECIFICALLY ENGINEERED AND TESTED for Land Rover OE (original equipment) engine air filter’s fit, form, and function.
ECOGARD XA10184 COMPATIBLE with 2012-2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque, 2015-2017 Land Rover Discovery Sport, 2013-2015 Land Rover LR2.
Replaces: WIX WA10007 OE LR 029078.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Range Rover Sport Cabin Air Filter for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!