Finding your suitable readers for ram memory for lenovo amd a10 is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for ram memory for lenovo amd a10 including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
576 reviews analysed
1. Samsung 16GB (2 x 8GB) 204-pin SODIMM, DDR3 PC3L-12800, 1600MHz ram Memory Module for laptops (M471B1G73EB0-YK0 x 2)
Energy Efficient and Eco-Friendly;
Reap the benefits and savings of the best performance-to-power efficiency ratio on the market. By applying industry-leading 30nm technology, Samsung DDR3 uses up to 47% less power than 60nm memory. Samsung DDR3 is also lead-free, halogen-free and Energy Star compliant.;
Samsung DDR3 brings new levels of performance to notebooks, PCs and servers. Enjoy consistent delivery of 1600Mpbs data rate and clock frequencies of 400 to 800Mhz.;
No.1 in the World;
Take comfort in knowing that Samsung is the #1 memory manufacturer in the world for over 15 years straight. PCs and servers use more Samsung memory than any other brand. It is the most reliable memory solution for your computer
2. Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 2400MHz C16 Desktop Memory Kit – Black (CMK16GX4M2A2400C16)
3. Patriot Viper 4 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 3000MHz C16 XMP 2.0 Performance Memory Kit – Black and Red – PV416G300C6K
- Performance DDR4 Capacity: 16GB (2 x 8GB)
- Base Frequency: PC4-17000 (2133MHz)
- Tested Frequency: PC4-24000 (3000MHz) with XMP 2.0 enabled
- Base Timings: 15-15-15-36
- Tested Timings: 16-18-18-36 with XMP 2.0 enabled
- Voltage: 1.35V
- NON-ECC Unbuffered DIMM
- Intel XMP 2.0
- Pin Out: 288-Pin
- Heat spreader: Anodized Aluminum
- backed by manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty.
Patriot’s Viper 4 Series memory modules are designed with true performance in mind. Built for the latest Intel X99 and Skylake platform, Viper 4 DDR4 memory provides the best performance and stability for the most demanding computer environments. Viper 4 series utilizes a custom designed high performance heat shield for superior heat dissipation to ensure rock solid performance, even when using the most taxing applications. Built from the highest quality Build of Materials, Patriot’s Viper 4 Series memory modules are hand tested and validated for system compatibility. Available in quad and dual channel kits, 8GB, 16GB and 32GB kits, Patriot’s Viper 4 Series is available at speeds from 2400MHz, up to 3000MHz and XMP 2.0 ready. For extra peace of mind after purchase, all Viper 4 memory is backed by a lifetime warranty.
4. Crucial 4GB Kit (2GBx2) DDR2 800MHz (PC2-6400) CL6 SODIMM 200-Pin Notebook Memory Modules CT2KIT25664AC800
5. 2019 New Lenovo 300e Flagship 2-in-1 Laptop/Tablet for Business or Education, 11.6" HD IPS Touchscreen, Intel Celeron Quad-Core N3450 up to 2.2GHz, 4GB DDR4, 64GB eMMC SSD, WiFi, Webcam, Win 10 S/Pro
- 4GB DDR4 SDRAM, 64GB eMMC Solid State Drive, No Optical Drive
- Intel Quad-Core Celeron N3450 Processor, 1.10GHz Base Frequency, up to 2.20GHz, 2 MB Smartcache
- 11.6” HD ( 1366 x 768 ) IPS Touchscreen Widescreen LED Display, Intel HD Graphics 500 Integrated
- 1 x HDMI, 1 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x combo headphone/microphone Jack, 1 x Media Card Reader
- Windows 10 Home in S Mode, Built-in 720p HD Webcam, 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.1
Display: 11.6” HD IPS Touchscreen Widescreen LED Display Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768 Processor: Intel Quad-Core N3450, 1.10GHz up to 2.20GHzMemory: 4GB DDR4 SDRAM Hard Drive: 64GB eMMC Solid State Drive Optical Drive: No Optical Drive Operating system: Windows 10 Home in S Mode Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 500 Integrated Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.1 Wireless Connectivity: 802.11ac Camera: Built-in 720p HD Webcam Ports: 1 x HDMI, 1 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x combo headphone/microphone Jack, 1 x Media Card Reader Battery: 3-cell lithium ion Color: Black Dimensions L x W x H: 8.36\” x 11.83\” x 0.92\” Weight: 3.19lbs
6. Lenovo Z50 80EC000TUS Laptop (Windows 8, AMD A10-7300 Quad-Core 1.9 GHz Processor, 15.6 inches Display, SSD: 1 TB, RAM: 8 GB DDR3) Black
The Lenovo Z50 is a slim and light entertainment notebook with an integrated DVD drive and Dolby-enhanced audio. Its HD display, powerful processor and latest graphics provide an unparalleled entertainment experience for home or while you’re on the go.
No Refunds. All items are sold as-is.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on March 28, 2015
Reviewed in the United States on April 24, 2015
Before I bought this a lot of the reviews I read had complaints about the keyboard and monitor.
For me personally, I love the keyboard just fine. I’m a very fast typer as it is and it does me just fine.
The moniter does seem slightly dull in daytime, but that’s to be expected.
The speakers did throw me off at first, I’d say they don’t sound as great as my last laptop just because of where these speakers sit but it’s not horrible either. (plus I use earbuds half the time so it wouldn’t bother me in the first place.)
I bought this computer to fit my gaming needs, and since I didn’t have the money for more expenses models, this was the best one I could find for under 500 dollars.
I play World of Warcraft at about medium/some high settings and I range from 30-70 fps just depending on whats going on.
Of course in PVP and raids I’d suggest lowering everything as far as it can go just because those modes are very demanding.
League of Legends is at I believe max settings, except I turned shadows off and sometimes I can get up to 65-70 fps, but it generally stays around the 50-60 area, and sometimes 45 if some crazy stuff is going down.
I tried to push this laptop for some higher up games like Archeage and Warframe, which are a lot more graphically intense.
It runs Warframe on very low but with 50-60 fps, so if you wanted prettier settings and are okay with sacrificing some frames then there’s totally some room for that.
Archeage on the other hand didn’t really work for me.
It did run on low, but in bigger areas there was some pretty hardcore lag especially with heavy player traffic.
But when I bought this laptop I didn’t expect it to play everything so that’s perfectly fine with me.
My biggest wants were to play WoW, LoL, and Warframe at smooth and enjoyable frames which I’d say I accomplished.
If you are looking for an affordable laptop that can game today’s popular games, like League of Legends, then this is totally worth it.
I’m 100% happy with my purchase.
Reviewed in the United States on January 6, 2016
As far as the feel , fit and finish. The outer plastic cover feels very flimsy and cheap, I can actually push on the edge of the screen an it pops in and out of place. The key board is very well built and comfortable and the screen is large and clear.
The sound although marketed as Dolby is terrible. Quite and the speakers are located under the keyboard so if its on your lap you can’t hear anything. I would recommend this computer for students or for streaming ect. Lots of memory and for the price you get a lot of computer.
Reviewed in the United States on July 26, 2015
Reviewed in the United States on January 6, 2015
Long story short, I love this laptop.
Reviewed in the United States on March 28, 2016
Reviewed in the United States on November 22, 2018
Reviewed in the United States on August 11, 2020
7. Lenovo 15.6’’ HD LED Signature Laptop PC, AMD Quad-Core FX-7500 2.10 GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, DVD +/- RW, Bluetooth, HDMI, Radeon R7 Graphics, Dolby Audio, Windows 10-Black
- 15.6-inch HD LED (1366 x 768) Display, AMD Quad-Core Radeon R7 with shared graphics memory
- AMD Quad-Core FX-7500 2.10 GHz with Turbo up to 3.30 GHz Processor, Dolby Audio
- 8GB DDR3 SDRAM 1600 MHz, 1TB 5400 RPM HDD, DVD +/- RW
- 802.11b/g/n, LAN (10/100/1000), 1 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, HDMI, Bluetooth 4.0, VGA, Headphone output/Microphone input combo, 2-in-1 card reader (SD/MMC)
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit, Battery life up to 5 hours, Signature Edition: No Junkware or 3rd party trialware, Color:Black
item will be repacked.
8. Samsung 860 EVO 500GB 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-76E500B/AM)
- Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology. Optimized Performance for Everyday Computing
- Enhanced Performance: Sequential Read/Write speeds up to 550MB/s and 520MB/s respectively
- Ideal for mainstream PCs and laptops for personal, gaming and business use
- Hardware/Software Compatibility: Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Server 2003 (32-bit and 64-bit), Vista (SP1 and above), XP (SP2 and above), MAC OSX, and Linux
- Included Contents: 2.5" (7mm) SATA III (6Gb/s) SSD &
- User Manual (All Other Cables, Screws, Brackets Not Included). 5-Year Warranty
9. Newest Flagship Acer R13 13.3" Convertible 2-in-1 Full HD IPS Touchscreen Chromebook - Intel Quad-Core MediaTek MT8173C 2.1GHz, 4GB RAM, 32GB SSD, WLAN, Bluetooth, Webcam, HDMI, USB 3.0, Chrome OS
- Chromebook runs on chrome OS - an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically*, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time. (*Internet connection is required).
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and slides
- With the Google play store, you can access a rich library of apps, games, music, movies, TV, books, magazines, and more, All from your Chromebook.
- Convertible Chromebook with Mediate MT8173C Quad-Core Multi-Processor, 13. 3" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS 10-point multi-touch screen, 4GB Memory, 64GB emcee and Up to 12-hour Battery Life
10. Lenovo Z50 80EC0087US Laptop (Windows 8.1, AMD Kaveri A10-7300 1.9 GHz Processor, 15.6 inches Display, SSD: 500 GB, RAM: 8 GB DDR3) Black
The Lenovo Z50 is a slim and light entertainment notebook with an integrated DVD drive and Dolby-enhanced audio. Its HD display, powerful processor and latest graphics provide an unparalleled entertainment experience for home or while you're on the go.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on June 2, 2015
My goal was to be able to play Star Wars: The Old Republic on low settings, as well as just being my everyday computer. I also needed a laptop with a CD drive. This laptop works just fine for these tasks. I am very happy with its performance. It's fast enough to do what I need it to do. It's also solidly built, in my opinion. And it's not ugly. This is my second Lenovo product (I also have a Yoga Tablet) and I haven't had any problems with either one.
1. The battery life is kinda sad, which is fine for me since it stays plugged in at home.
2. For some reason, my space bar doesn't always cooperate, which can be frustrating when typing. I have to tap it just a tiny bit harder than the other keys. I'm not in school anymore, so it's not a big concern for me.
3. I've read that some people have problems with the touchpad, but I use a mouse. So again, not a problem for me.
Keep in mind, this isn't a "gaming laptop." It's a decently-powered home laptop that can handle games like SWTOR or WOW. If your computing needs and situation are similar to mine, then I recommend this laptop.
Reviewed in the United States on August 4, 2015
First off, it has Windows 8 which now I absolutely hate, but that has nothing to do with the laptop itself. When I first got the laptop, I went through the usual steps of registering, updating and get used to it. Then the automatic updates started. The laptop will just reboot withoutnotice for an update that you never see happening and it would take at least 20 minutes to go through the reboot and update changes so you're screwed if you're in the middle of an important business presentation. Then the blue screens started...... apparently the integrated video on this is junk, it would not let me watch any videos without blue screening....I tried everything, updating the drivers, rolling back the drivers, complete operating system re-install.... the works, nothing helped. So, I get up one morning last week, turn on the laptop and get no video.... just a black scree. You can see the camera, cd drive and num lock button boot so the computer was booting up, but no video. A call to Lenovo and they have me sending it back under warranty with me footing the bill for shipping.................. I'm going to sell this thing when I get it back and go back to Toshiba......
Reviewed in the United States on November 14, 2015
Reviewed in the United States on June 11, 2015
You have to go into BIOS and change to legacy function buttons if you want f1-12 to be primary instead of volumes etc.
This is a great work laptop.
Reviewed in the United States on February 6, 2015
Flimsy monitor, not great quality picture, but good enough for me and has held up so far.
Sharp edge on front where the palms of your hands sit.I've sort of gotten used to it, but its annoying.That said, most all of the Lenovo's I looked at have this design...
Tons of bloatware, including some adware and liabilities that took me a while to figure out how to remove.I did a lot of web searching about the various apps and it helped a lot.In the end, I removed just about all of the installed software except the power manager and dvd burner/player and I haven't missed any of it.I did also have drill in a bit to remove some of the hidden bugs but now that its gone everything works smooth and quick.
Doesn't get hot
I would recommend as long as you aren't hard on a computer and use basic internet, office programs, etc.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ram Memory For Lenovo Amd A10 for you.Please don't forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!