566 reviews analysed
1. ProTeam Commercial Backpack Vacuum Cleaner, ProVac FS 6 Vacuum Backpack with HEPA Media Filtration and Residential Cleaning Service Kit, 6 Quart, Corded
- IMPROVE CLEANLINESS – High-powered motor quickly picks up dirt and easily moves around furniture
- perfect for cleaning hard floors, carpets, stairs, upholstery, fans, and lights
- STAY COOLER – Adjustable FlexFit harness has additional padding for maximum comfort during long periods of cleaning and the open weave fabric allows any heat to dissipate. Motor : 1108 Watts /9.5 Amp /120 Volts
- EASY OPERATION – Backpack vacuums fits closely to the body to avoid contact with walls and furniture
- the extra-long 50-foot power cord makes cleaning large areas easy
- BREATHE BETTER AIR – Rid the home of dirt and allergens
- Four Level Advanced Filtration with HEPA media filter traps more dust with less downtime
- Includes Residential Cleaning Service Tool Kit to tackle the unique challenges of residential cleaning and 50-foot power cord to clean large areas
The ProVac FS 6 portable backpack vacuum cleaner is the perfect tool for residential cleaning. Providing versatility and performance, this lightweight backpack is designed to improve reach, durability, and Indoor Air Quality (IAQ).
The 6-quart ProVac FS 6 commercial vacuum backpack features a powerful, 1108-watt, 9.5-amp motor that produces an airflow of 159 CFM and 96-inch static lift. At only 65.8 dBA, this vacuum backpack is one of the quietest in its class. The ProVac FS 6 commercial backpack vacuum includes the adjustable FlexFit harness that features improved lumbar support and heat-dissipating, open-weave fabric. The extra-long 50-foot power cord allows you to clean large areas without having to unplug.
The ProLevel Filtration with HEPA media filter captures and contains dust, allergens, and other particulates to produce cleaner, healthier air.
This ProVac FS 6 vacuum cleaner backpack is loaded with accessories ideal for residential cleaning including a turbo brush, 14-inch scalloped felt brush floor tool, 17-inch crevice tool, 3-inch dust brush, claw nozzle, 1-1/2-inch diameter static-dissipating vacuum hose, 42-inch to 59-inch telescoping aluminum wand, 50-foot extension cord and 2 Intercept Micro Filter bags.
For more than 25 years, ProTeam has designed vacuums with durability and quality in mind. These backpack vacuums are low maintenance, long lasting, and feature meticulous workmanship and the finest materials available. Because of its uncompromising quality, ProTeam covers this vacuum backpack with a 3-year warranty on parts, labor and motor and a lifetime warranty on molded body parts.
2. ProTeam Backplate 103166, ProVac
This is an O.E.M. Authorized part, fits various pro-team models, OEM part number 103166. This product is manufactured in United States.
3. ProTeam Motor, Super Coach/ProVac Pro 6/Pro 10
4. ProTeam Commercial Canister Vacuum Cleaner, RunningVac Canister Vacuum Cleaner with Xover Multi-Surface Telescoping Wand Tool Kit, 10 Quart, Corded
- LARGE CAPACITY – Vacuum cleaner canister with 10-quart filter that is 3 times the size of standard upright vacuums to provide maximum cleaning ability
- QUIET PERFORMANCE – Not only is this canister vacuum powerful, but at only 66 dBA, it’s one of the quietest canister vacuum cleaners in its class
- VIRTUALLY INDESTRUCTIBLE – ProTeam canister vacuum cleaner designed without belts, beater bars, or brushes for dependable performance and easy maintenance
- HIGH FILTRATION – Four Level Advanced Filtration for improved Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) and is certified Gold by the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI)
- Ideal for commercial cleaning environments including office buildings, universities, hotels and retail spaces
With the same durable construction found in all ProTeam vacuums, the RunningVac provides exceptional cleaning strength unmatched by traditional canisters. The 10-quart, RunningVac canister vac meets the high demands of commercial and residential cleaning services by providing exceptional cleaning strength without belts, beater bars or brushes.
The RunningVac vacuum cleaner features a powerful, 1188-watt, 9.9-amp motor that produces an airflow of 150 CFM with 100-inch static lift. At only 66 dBA, this canister vacuum is one of the quietest in its class. It comes with an extra-long 50-foot, power cord to clean large areas without having to unplug. The Four Level Advanced Filtration captures and contains 99.9 percent of dust, dirt, allergens, and other particulates down to 1 micron to produce cleaner, healthier air.
The RunningVac vacuum canister is loaded with accessories to get the job done including a Xover multi-surface floor tool, 5-inch upholstery tool, 3-inch dust brush, crevice tool, telescoping wand, 1-1/2-inch x 78-inch static-dissipating vacuum hose, 50-foot extension cord and 2 Intercept Micro Filter bags.
The RunningVac vacuum canister is Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) Approved and Certified Gold. All ProTeam vacuums qualify for US Green Building Council LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) under current requirements.
For more than 25 years, ProTeam has designed vacuums with durability and quality in mind. These canister vacuums are low maintenance, long lasting, and feature meticulous workmanship and the finest materials available. Because of its uncompromising quality, ProTeam covers this vacuum with a 3-year warranty on parts, labor and motor and a lifetime warranty on molded body parts.
5. ProTeam 100623 14-inch Hard Surface Floor Tool with Nylon Brush, Vacuum Floor Brush for Use on Floors Without a High-Gloss Finish
- This vacuum floor brush is ideal for use on hard surfaces without a high-gloss finish such as tile, wood, concrete, vinyl or linoleum
- Durable, medium nylon bristles are ideal for sweeping up dust, dirt and medium to large size particulates
- The 14-inch vacuum brush offers a wide cleaning path for quick and easy cleanups
- This commercial vacuum brush has a slim, low profile for superior cleaning performance in those hard-to-reach places
- This ProTeam vacuum brush fits 1-1/2-inch diameter standard canister or backpack vacuum wands
Tackle those tough cleanup jobs with the ProTeam 100623 Hard Surface Floor Tool with Nylon Brush. This versatile floor tool has a medium-bristle nylon brush ideal for picking up everything from dust and dirt to medium or large particulates. The handy vacuum floor brush is designed for use on hard flooring surfaces such as wood, tile, concrete and other non-gloss finishes.
It features a low-profile silhouette that easily slides into those hard-to-reach places under cabinets, desks, chairs and more for non-stop cleaning action. This ProTeam vacuum brush delivers a convenient, wide 14-inch cleaning path to get any job done quickly and efficiently and fits 1-1/2-inch diameter standard canister or backpack vacuum wands, making it a valuable addition to your cleaning tool kit.
ProTeam has been innovating efficient and effective cleaning solutions for over 30 years with a focus on productivity, cost of ownership, ergonomics, cleaning for health, and sustainability.
6. ProTeam Backpack Vacuum Switch Cord Assembly 101610
Fits all old style, cylindrical, backpack vacuums Switch kit includes Crimps, as well as 101472 (switch box w/ Velcro and lamb switch) and 106066 (on/off switch).
7. ProTeam Commercial Backpack Vacuum, Super CoachVac Vacuum Backpack with HEPA Media Filtration and Xover Multi-Surface 2-Piece Wand Tool Kit, 10 quart, Corded
8. Pro-team – Pack of 10 Fits (Coachvac, Super Coachvac, Megavac) – 100331
- 100331 ProTeam micro filter vacuum bags fit the LineVacer, CoachVac, Super CoachVac and MegaVac vacuum cleaners
- ProTeam vacuum filters are designed to safeguard indoor air quality and to optimize the performance of your vacuum cleaner
- Micro filter bags have fully-laminated inner linings that extend filter life and eliminate risk of shredding
- double-pleated design provides 21-percent more filtration area than non-pleated filters
- The level 1 filter in the ProTeam exclusive Four Level Filtration system, these replacement vacuum filters have a dual layer construction to capture particles and improve indoor air quality
- Intercept microbial treatment helps contains odors and prevent the growth of bacteria and mold
- Thicker, won’t shred, treated with antimicrobial organic agent.
- Double pleated design gives 21% more filtration area
9. ProTeam 101678, 50′ Yellow 16/3 w/Lited End and Cord Wrap
50″. yellow. Vinyl jacket 16 gauge. Velcro cord wrap. 16 gauge. Ends that light up when plugged in. Ends that light up when plugged in
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Proteam Vacuum Back Belt Parts for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!