504 reviews analysed
1. Hayward SP1106 Skim Vac In-Ground Pool Skimmer
- Large skimmer vacuum plate with 1-1/2-inch straight adapter
- Fits Hayward swimming pool skimmer SP1082, 1084, 1085, 1075 models
- By utilizing the skimmer basket instead of the pump strainer basket, the need to turn the pump on and off is eliminated
- Simply attach the appropriate Skim-Vac to the vacuum hose located over the skimmer basket and begin vacuuming
- Measures 8-inch diameter
2. ATIE PoolSupplyTown Pool Cleaner Long Life Diaphragm Replace Zodiac Baracuda G3, G4 Diaphragm W69698 – (2 Pack)
3. Hayward AXV434WHP Pool Cleaner Flap Kit, White
4. ATIE Pool Cleaner Wing and Pod Shoe Combo Maintenance Kit Replacement for Hayward Wing and Shoe Maintenance Kit AXV414604WHP
5. 2 Pack Swimming Pool Spa Vacuum Head Handle Replacement w/V-Clip & Pin (Blue)
6. U.S. Pool Supply Weighted Transparent Triangular Pool Vacuum Head with Swivel Hose Connection and EZ Clip Handle – Connect 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" Hose – Removes Debris, Clean Corners – Safe for Vinyl Pools
ABOUT U.S. POOL SUPPLY
U.S. Pool Supply is your online source for professional high quality and affordable pool cleaning and maintenance supplies, pool accessories and for pool recreational activity pool toys, floats and leisure lounges. We offer all the essential items needed to help residential pool owners care for and maintain their own pools, so they can eliminate the need for expensive scheduled pool service technicians. Our goal is to provide you the premium products you need to keep your pool clean and ready for use, so you can focus on what’s most important… enjoying your pool!
Buy with Confidence from a Trusted Company
U.S. Pool Supply is a division of the TCP Global Corporation, a trusted worldwide company that has been in business for over 40 years. Our innovative company operates out of several large warehouses with over 150 staff members providing excellent service and hassle free daily customer support. A full one year warranty is offered on all pool cleaning, maintenance and accessory products. (Note multiple year warranties are offered some select items). A one year limited guarantee is offered on all pool leisure and recreational activity pool toys, inflatable floats and lounges.
7. ATIE Swimming Pool Chrome Plated Metal Swivel Vacuum Head Handle with Stainless Bolt and Nut Replace Pentair R201408 Model 152, 154 Metal Swivel Handle
With a simple twist of the pool pole while vacuuming, you can make left and right turns with the swivel handle making pool vacuuming a snap. No need to lift the pool vacuum up any longer.
8. HydroToolsby Swimline Handle Clip and Pin Set Replacement for Vacuum Heads
9. Intex Handheld Rechargeable Vacuum with Telescoping Aluminum Shaft and Two Interchangeable Brush Heads , Gray/Black
- Strong, built-in Ni-MH rechargeable batteries for powerful suction capability
- Suitable for use with all PureSpas and above ground pools up to 18′ diameter
- Includes two interchangeable brush heads, USB cable for recharging, 94″ lightweight telesoping aluminum shaft, & shaft adapter to fit longer/wider telescoping aluminum shaft
- Automatic shutoff feature when vacuum is not submerged in water, IPX8 waterproof switch for added protection against water submersion
- Keep pool water clean by vacuuming out dirt and debris
- Must be submerged to operate properly.
The Intex Rechargeable Handheld Vacuum is a must-have for any above ground pool owner. The strong, built-in Ni-MH rechargeable battery produces a strong suction for an efficient clean. The vacuum has no cables or hoses to worry about, just charge the battery, attach the telescoping aluminum shaft and you’re all set! Featuring two interchageable brush heads and a shaft adapter, the Handheld vacuum is extremely versatile. The vacuum is effective in pools with an 18′ diameter or smaller and a USB cable is included for convenient charging.
10. Worx WG629.9 Hydroshot 20V PowerShare 2.0 Ah 320 PSI Cordless Portable Power Cleaner (Tool Only)
- Tool Only – battery and charger sold seperately.
- Share Worx 20V batteries from WORX 20V Tools you already own
- Delivers up to 320PSI and uses only .53 gal./min. and up to 5x more power than ordinary garden nozzles
- Dual-system design offers either quick cleaning or gentle watering
- Two-speed operation to extend runtime
The all-new Hydroshot from WORX is the first-of-its-kind, truly portable, self-pressurized power cleaning and watering device. Its compact and efficient engineering makes it ideal for quick and easy cleaning tasks and eliminates the need for bulky hoses and clunky pressure washers that can damage your items and surfaces. The dual-system design allows for remote watering capabilities and converts to a strong but gentle power cleaner delivering up to 5X more power (320psi) than conventional garden hoses. Use the pressure enhancing lance to achieve that maximum 320psi pressure when you need it most. The lightweight compact design can travel anywhere and draw fresh water from a water spigot or any other source, like a bucket, a pool or even a lake. Two-speed operation allows for additional power when your project demands it or increased runtime depending on your preference. The Hydroshot is a member of the WORX 20V Power Share platform so the battery is compatible with the entire line of WORX 20V DIY yard and power tools.
Low Pressure Troubleshooting – Since the pressure can vary depending on the Hydroshot settings, there are a few things to check:
– Install both the short and long lance on the Hydroshot. The combination will help increase the pressure of the water output.
– Set the pressure setting switch to High.
– Confirm that the water source hose is not being compressed or kinked, or being restricted in any way.
– If using the included hose, make sure the intake filter is floating just under the water’s surface and not touching the bottom, any dirt or debris that may prevent water from being drawn into the hose.If it is securely attached and the unit is not siphoning water from your water source, try attaching a household garden hose directly to the machine. If it works with the direct household connection, flush the machine for at least 1 minute, reattach the supplied 20ft. hose and try siphoning from your water source again. (This is also a helpful step when bringing the machine out of storage.)
– Remove the orange hose adapter by unscrewing it from the machine (which may require an adjustable wrench). Verify that the rubber gasket filter is still in place and see if any debris is blocking the filter. The Hydroshot will not work properly if the filter is missing. Reinstall the hose adapter and hand tighten, or tighten with a wrench if necessary. Do not overtighten. Additional rubber gasket filter screens are sold at most hardware stores and by WORX.
If all filters are installed and cleared and all accessories are securely tightened, re-install the long lance and nozzle, change the pressure setting to High, and try again. Keep the Hydroshot no higher than 5’ from the water source to decrease the travel distance between the water and tool.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Pool Blaster Vacuum Replacement Parts for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!