Nowadays, there are so many products of norewx laundry in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for norewx laundry in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings norewx laundry which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
876 reviews analysed
1. Norwex Microfiber Cleaner Laundry Booster 15oz
Stubborn stains and odors in microfiber and other laundry can be extremely hard to remove, especially in hard water. Our enzyme-based Microfiber Cleaner Laundry Booster restores dingy, smelly laundry to bright, clean and fresh, without harmful chemicals from bleach, ammonia or synthetic fragrances. Eliminates all kinds of laundry stains and odors, including grass, urine, blood, grease, grime and more, even in hard water. Safe for all machine-washable fabrics; use as a hot-water pre-soak or as part of your regular laundry routine.
2. Norwex – Fluff and Tumble Dryer Balls (set of 3)
Fluff and Tumble Dryer Balls are a powerful and natural fabric softener to use in your dryer. They bounce around to naturally separate and create space between your freshly laundered clothes, allowing the hot dryer air to circulate better and soften fabrics. Made of 100% natural wool, these chemical-free dryer balls help reduce drying time, static cling and wrinkles. Wool is a sustainable resource and is naturally biodegradable. Use these eco-friendly dryer balls instead of a fabric softener or dryer sheets to radically reduce harmful chemicals in your home.
3. Wool Dryer Balls – Natural Fabric Softener, Reusable, Reduces Clothing Wrinkles and Saves Drying Time. The Large Dryer Ball is a Better Alternative to Plastic Balls and Liquid Softener. (Pack of 6)
- Reusable Wool Dryer Balls are a gentler alternative to plastic hedgehog dryer balls as seen on TV
- Dryer lint balls will reduce wrinkles, lint of clothes and the need to iron your laundry
- All-natural, healthy chemical-free organic alternative to liquid fabric softeners and dryer sheets
- Extra-Large Dryer Ball, Eco-friendly, Save Energy, Premium New Zealand Clothes Dryer Wool Balls
- Reduce appliance usage and electricity bills with dryer balls by shortening drying time up to 25%
4. Norwex Kitchen Cloth – Green
- Norwex Microfiber uses a combination of static electricity and capillary action to pull dirt and grease up into the fibers and away from the surface.
- Super-soft, absorbent and fast-drying
- Dries kitchen counters and dishes quickly
- Saves time, money and the environment with chemical-free cleaning and no paper towels
Saves time, money and the environment with chemical-free cleaning and no paper towels Ditch the paper towels and let the Kitchen Cloths help you effectively dry your cups, dishes and silverware; wipe and clean your sink and dirty countertops, and so much more.
5. Norwex Kitchen Cloth – Sea Mist (Green)
6. Norwex Basic Package – Window & Enviro Cloth
- Norwex EnviroCloth removes dust, dirt and grease from all washable surfaces using only water—no chemicals!
- Window Cloth Our hard-working Window Cloth gets windows, mirrors, shower doors, glass tables, crystal, granite countertops, jewelry, brushed and stainless steel, chrome, knickknacks, patio tables and shiny surfaces sparkling clean with only water.
- Envirocloth measures 35 cm x 35 cm / 13.78″ x 13.78″ Window cloth measures 45 cm x 45 cm / 17.72″ x 17.72″
ENVIROCLOTH: The super-versatile EnviroCloth is the perfect replacement for chemical-laden, all-purpose cleaners, and eliminates the need for wasteful paper towels, so it’s also more sustainable for the environment! Highly effective and easy to care for; between launderings, simply rinse, wring out and hang to dry. Available in five colors, allowing you to color-code for different purposes or rooms. Cuts cleaning time in half by using only water. Traps dust and grease in the cloth and leaves surfaces cleaner so you won’t have to clean as often. It can be used dry for dusting and creates static electricity that lifts the smallest particles of dust and dirt up into the cloth and prevent them from resettling on surfaces. Used damp for general cleaning and heavily soiled areas. Cleans any surface that would normally be cleaned with soap and water, including bathrooms (taps, sinks, tubs, counters, toilets and more), walls, windows, floors, vehicles, toys, tools, kitchen appliances and surfaces, outdoor furniture and much more
WINDOW CLOTH: Great for cleaning and polishing glass. Lightly mist the surface with water and polish with a dry Window Cloth. For heavily soiled surfaces, first clean with a moist EnviroCloth, then finish with the Window Cloth, wiping in the same direction as the grain. Slightly dirty microfiber can be washed with Norwex Dishwashing Liquid under warm running water and used again before laundering. Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets when laundering. For deep, stubborn stains or odors, microfiber can be boiled for 10 minutes to allow fibers to swell and release the debris. Rinse thoroughly after washing and air or machine dry. Do not use on anti-glare coated surfaces.”
7. Norwex Enviro Cloth – Green
- Has the ability to remove up to 99% of bacteria from a surface when following the proper care and use instructions.
- The BacLock* in the cloth— Norwex’s exclusive micro silver antibacterial agent—goes to work to self-purify and inhibit odors from bacteria, mold and mildew growth within the cloth within 24 hours so that it is ready to use again.
- Made with fiber that has a maximum length of more than 10 million feet (3 million meters) for more effective cleaning power
- Used dry for dusting, it creates static electricity that lifts the smallest particles of dust and dirt up into the cloth and prevents them from resettling on surfaces. Used damp for general cleaning and heavily soiled areas, it picks up everything using water.
- Size is 13.78″ x 13.78″
This multipurpose, microfiber cloth removes dust, dirt, and grease from all washable surfaces. Use it dry for dusting, or damp for cleaning walls, tiles, bathtubs, counters, metal surfaces, car interiors, etc. Between launderings, simply rinse, wring out and hang to dry.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Norewx Laundry for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!