We spent many hours on research to finding miracle botanicals turmeric, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best miracle botanicals turmeric, you should not miss this article. miracle botanicals turmeric coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 miracle botanicals turmeric by our suggestions
733 reviews analysed
1. Miracle Botanicals Copaiba Essential Oil – 100% Pure Copaifera Langsdorfii – 10ml or 30ml Sizes – Therapeutic Grade – 30ml
- Copaiba Balsam oil is steam distilled using tree resins collected from wild grown forests in South America. The aroma is mild, with sweet woody characteristics and the oil contains 70% B-Caryophylene, which aids in the regeneration of diseased cells in the body. Main Chemical Components: beta-Caryophyllene (68.70%), Germacrene D (5.97%), alpha-Humulene (3.58%)
- Botanical Name: Copaifera Langsdorfii / Country of Origin: Brazil
- Plant Part: Balsam / Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled
- Color/Consistency: Pale Yellow to Brown Color with Medium Consistency
- 30ml/1oz. in Amber Glass European Dropper Bottle
Copaiba Essential Oil is distilled from trees in the Copaifera genus, commonly found in the Amazon rainforest of South America. The Copaifera trees secrete a sticky, vicious, transparent resin called Oleoresin, which is steam distilled to create Copaiba Essential Oil.
Copaiba Essential Oil is known as one of the world’s most powerful anti-inflammatory substances. Copaiba Essential Oil is unique in its composition and properties and contains many micro-nutrients. Copaiba is safe to be taken internally and is often used for pain relief, internally and externally.
Copaiba contains about 55-60% B-Caryophyllene, a sesquiterpene found in many essential oils, however mostly with a much smaller percentage. Sesquiterpenes recode fault information in cellular memory that can cause disease. Sesquiterpenes also cross the blood brain barrier. When substances are able to cross the blood brain barrier, they become beneficial to the brain as well as the rest of the body.
Copaiba Essential Oil Uses: Antibacterial, Anti-inflammatory, Disinfectant, Diuretic, Expectorant, Stimulant
Perfumery Note: Base
Aroma: Mild, Sweet, Slightly Balsamic, and Woody
Blends with: Bergamot, Cedarwood, Clary Sage, Jasmine, Lemon, Mandarin, Rose, Vanilla and Ylang Ylang
2. Miracle Botanicals Organic CO2 Extracted Turmeric Essential Oil – 100% Pure Curcuma Longa – Therapeutic Grade (5ml)
- This Turmeric Essential Oil is obtained by carbon dioxide extraction of crushed fingers of curcuma longa. In the flavor industry the CO2 is the preferred variety of Turmeric. The aroma produced is fresh, spicy, clean, and earthy with melon-like nuances. Main Chemical Components: alpha-Tumerone (30.38%), Methyl Decanoate (27.38%), Ar-turmerone (23.9%), beta-tumerone (18.08%)
- Botanical Name: Curcuma Longa / Country of Origin: Vietnam
- Plant Part: Rhizomes / Method of Extraction: CO2 Total Extracted
- Color/Consistency: Yellow-Orange with Medium Consistency
- 5ml in Amber Glass European Dropper Bottle
Turmeric is a perennial plant in the ginger family and is originally native to India. Turmeric roots have been used medicinally for thousands of years, and have been recently discovered by Western medicine.
CO2 extracted Turmeric Essential Oil is widely used throughout aromatherapy for its powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. Turmeric may be added to pain and inflammation reducing essential oil blends to achieve its benefits. Specific Benefits of Turmeric Essential Oil as follows: Skincare… Turmeric Essential Oil is widely used for skin conditions, including soothing damaged skin, reducing inflammation, and leaving the skin cells looking younger and boosting radiance.
Relief from digestive problems… Several of the main compounds in turmeric are known to assist with balancing the digestive system and halting the formation of gas in the gastrointestinal tract. Turmeric Essential Oil contains Ar-turmerone, a naturally occurring chemical compound, which is known to support the liver and keep it healthy.
Pain relief… Because of its extensive anti-inflammatory properties, Turmeric Essential Oil has been studied and shown to be a powerful method for pain relief, particularly in inflammatory diseases such as arthritis.
Properties: Anti-inflammatory, Antimicrobial, Antioxidant, Analgesic, Antifungal, Digestive
Perfumery Note: Base
Aroma: Fresh, Spicy, Woody
Blends with: Cistus, Clary Sage, Ginger, Ylang Ylang.
Recipes We Love:
Massage oil for pained joints: 1 oz. Pomegranate Seed Oil 4 drops Yarrow Essential Oil 8 drops Turmeric Essential Oil
Radiant skin toner: 1 oz. Argan Oil 4 drops Turmeric Essential Oil 2 drops Melissa Essential Oil 4 drops Lavender Essential Oil
For digestive problems: 1 oz. Tamanu Oil 12 drops Turmeric Essential Oil
Mix the Turmeric Essential Oil and the Tamanu Oil and rub it over your belly.
3. Miracle Botanicals CO2 Extracted Calendula Essential Oil – 100% Pure Calendula Officinalis – 15ml or 30ml Sizes – Therapeutic Grade – 15ml
- This C02 extracted Calendula Essential oil is extracted from the petals of the Marigold flower. This medicinal oil has been used for centuries for its anti-inflammatory and vulnerary properties. This oil can be used for treating an array of skin conditions such as wounds, bruises, ulcers and rashes to expedite healing and recovery time.
- Botanical Name: Calendula Officinalis / Country of Origin: Egypt
- Plant Part: Flower / Method of Extraction: CO2 Total Extracted
- Color/Consistency: Opaque Orange Color with Thick Consistency / Aroma: Waxy, Warm, Herbaceous, Subtle
- 15ml in Amber Glass Bottle with Dropper
CO2 extracted Calendula Oil is a smooth and calming oil extracted from petals of the Marigold flower. Calendula has been used in medicinal healing for centuries.
Calendula is known for its excellent anti-inflammatory and vulnerary properties, and is often used for wounds, ulcers, bruises, rashes, and skin conditions. Calendula oil is also used to reduce the appearance of spider veins and varicose veins.
Calendula is recommended to be added to massage oil to help to heal, soothe, and soften. It may be added to skin and body oil blends or can be used directly on the skin when used in our 25% dilution in Argan oil.
Specific Benefits of Calendula Essential Oil as follows:
Skincare… Calendula is often used in skin healing, as the oil is soothing, rejuvenating, and skin regenerating. Calendula oil is used to assist with and treat most minor skin disorders including acne, scars, rash, and infection. It has also been used to help with ringworm.
Faster healing… Calendula’s chemical composition has been proven through animal studies to speed up wound-healing by increasing blood flow and promoting the production of collagen proteins.
Antiseptic… Calendula oil has a high flavonoid content, making the oil highly antiseptic and anti-inflammatory. Calendula oil makes an excellent addition to mouthwashes and gargles to help soothe sore throats and mouth tissue.
Properties: Anti-inflammatory, Antimicrobial, Astringent, Antifungal, Antitumor, Antiviral, Emmenagogue, Immunostimulant, Sudorific, Tonic
Perfumery Note: Middle
Aroma: Waxy, Warm, Herbaceous, Subtle
Blends with: Frankincense, Rose, Cypress, Lavender, Lemon, Cinnamon Bark, Cinnamon Leaf, Jasmine, Geranium, Nutmeg, Orange, Mandarin, Melissa, Helichrysum
4. Miracle Botanicals Super Custom Anti-Aging Aromatherapy Blend – 100% Pure Essential Oils and Carrier Oils – Therapeutic Grade 2oz.
This custom handmade anti-aging aromatherapy blend includes all of the following anti-aging oils: Neroli, Corsican Helichrysum Italicum, Hawaiian Sandalwood, CO2 Carrot Seed, CO2 Carrot Root, Calendula, Bulgarian Rose Otto, Frankincense Sacra, CO2 Myrrh, CO2 Butter, and Agarwood essential oils, diluted in Argan, Meadowfoam, Pomegranate, Foraha, Moringa and Rosehip Seed carrier oils.
5. Miracle Botanicals Corsican Helichrysum Essential Oil – 100% Pure Helichrysum Italicum – Therapeutic Grade – 5ml
- Main Chemical Components: Neryl Acetate (33.60%), alpha-Pinene (16.27%), gamma-Curcumene (11.79%)
- Botanical Name: Helichrysum Italicum / Country of Origin: Corsica
- Plant Part: Flowering Tops / Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled
- Color/Consistency: Dark Amber Color with Medium Consistency / Aroma: Amber, Honey, Hay-like
- 5ml in Amber Glass European Dropper Bottle
Helichrysum Corsica grows wild on a small island off the coast of France. It has a rich, potent aroma and striking medicinal qualities, although the yellow flowers appear small and understated. Helichrysum is known as one of the most powerful oils for skin health and cell regeneration. It can also be an aid in cases of healing physical and emotional trauma. The aroma of Helichrysum can be compared to curry, as many of its active oils are curcumins, the anti-inflammatories also found in turmeric. Helichrysum Corsica is a sub species of Helichrysum Italicum, and is known for its especially high levels of the compound neryl acetate, which contributes to the more richly floral aroma of this oil.
6. Miracle Botanicals CO2 Extracted Cumin Essential Oil – 100% Pure Cuminum Cyminum – Therapeutic Grade – 10ml
7. Miracle Botanicals Wildcrafted Palo Santo Essential Oil – 100% Pure Bursera Graveolens – Therapeutic Grade (10ml)
- Wildcrafted Palo Santo Essential Oil direct from artisan distillers in Ecuador. The aroma is strong, sweet, woody, citrusy, and slightly minty.
- Botanical Name: Bursera Graveolens / Country of Origin: Ecuador
- Plant Part: Aged Wood from Fallen Branches / Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled
- Color/Consistency: Clear with Thin Consistency
- 10ml in Amber Glass European Dropper Bottle
In Spanish, Palo Santo means “Holy Wood”, and the name of this oil points to its magical and therapeutic properties. Palo Santo was used by the Incas to purify the spirit of negative energies, and is still used by Shamans and natural healers to clear and cleanse one’s energy field.
Palo Santo Essential Oil is extracted from the heartwood of the Bursera Graveolens tree, which belongs to the same botanical family as Frankincense and Myrrh. Like Frankincense and Myrrh, Palo Santo shares similar spiritual healing benefits. Palo Santo Essential Oil contains notes of mint and citrus, clearing the mind for meditation.
Palo Santo Essential Oil is awesome in the diffuser or inhaled straight out of the bottle. Some people cannot enjoy the aroma of Palo Santo unless it is diluted or blended with other oils.
Specific Benefits of Palo Santo Essential Oil as follows:
Supports the immune system…. As a result of its detoxifying, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory constituents, Palo Santo Essential oil is often used as an effective way of boosting the immune system, recovering from illness more quickly, and preventing future infections.
Fights inflammation… Palo Santo Essential oil contains many of the same powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties as Frankincense Essential Oil. As a result, aromatherapy recommends Palo Santo Essential Oil as a great way to fight inflammation-based ailments, from joint pain to skin rashes.
Uplifting and purifying… Palo Santo has traditionally been used for spiritual purposes. Palo Santo Essential Oil is regarded as emotionally uplifting, helping clear away negative emotions, focusing the mind, and improving concentration.
8. Miracle Botanicals CO2 Spice Essential Oil Sampler – Set of 8 100% Pure CO2 Extracted Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils – (8) 5ml
Our CO2 Spice Essential Oil Sampler contains a variety of high quality CO2 Extracted spice essential oils that are commonly used in household and cooking needs.
Each of these CO2 Spice Essential Oils are extremely potent and powerful. When used in cooking and ingesting, low doses are highly recommended.
9. Miracle Botanicals CO2 Extracted Celery Essential Oil – 100% Pure Apium Graveolens – Therapeutic Grade – 5ml
- Celery Essential oil is CO2 extracted from the celery plant. This oils promotes a wide range of health effects which includes promoting relaxation, and lowering blood pressure, while also aiding in digestive health and sound sleep.
- Botanical Name: Apium Graveolens / Country of Origin: India
- Plant Part: Herb / Method of Extraction: CO2 Total Extracted
- Color/Consistency: Brown/Thin Consistency / Aroma: Intense, Warm, Herbaceous
- 5ml in Amber Glass European Dropper Bottle
Celery Essential Oil is obtained by supercritical CO2 extraction from the celery plant.
Celery is a widespread vegetable noted in the aromatherapy industry for many therapeutic qualities, including lowering blood pressure, promoting relaxation and sound sleep, and increasing strength and energy.
Celery Essential Oil is popular in perfumery due to its unique aromatic note. It also has a number of therapeutic properties inherited from the celery plant, such as its support for digestive health, its calming and soothing effects, and its ability to lessen the perception of pain.
Properties: Antispasmodic, Carminative, Nervine, Sedative, Tonic
Perfumery Note: Middle
Aroma: Intense, Warm, Herbaceous
Blends with: Basil, Turmeric, Black Pepper, Ginger, Lavender, Tea Tree, Pine, Roman Chamomile, Orange
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Miracle Botanicals Turmeric for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!