The Best Metal Heating Duct Insulation
502 reviews analysed
1. Aluminum Tape/Aluminum Foil Tape – Professional/Contractor-Grade – 1.9 inch x 150 feet (3.4 mil) – Perfect for HVAC, Duct, Pipe, Insulation and More – By Impresa Products
- PROFESSIONAL / INDUSTRIAL GRADE: High-quality, high tensile strength aluminum foil coated in epoxy resin with strong, cold-weather solvent acrylic adhesive set on a easy-release silicone paper liner to preserve the adhesive and provide ease of use
- WIDE VARIETY OF USES: Ideal for an array of uses, including general repair, sealing hot and cold air ducts (excellent HVAC tape), duct insulation systems, sealing aluminum, stainless and plastic seams / joints, temporary repair of metal surfaces, copper pipe fixing, etc.
- HOLDS UP TO WHATEVER YOU THROW AT IT: Resists flame, moisture / vapor, UV degradation, odor, weather, some chemicals and smoke transmission. Good for both indoor and outdoor use. Chemically resistant, thermally conductive (helping cooling/heating efficiency), heat and light reflective
- STICKS TO VIRTUALLY ANYTHING AT HIGH AND LOW TEMPS: Our aluminum foil tape provides a durable bond at low and high temperatures. Conformable backing and pressure sensitive adhesive means it will adhere properly to a variety of smooth and irregular surfaces
- LOTS OF TAPE MEANS A GREAT VALUE: 1.9 inches wide x 150 feet (50 yards). 1.7 mil foil and 1.7 mil backing. Performs from -20 F to 220+ F. Ensure that surface is clean, dry, free of grease, oil or other contaminants before applying aluminum tape
TESTED, TRUSTED AND BACKED BY OUR TOP-RATED WARRANTY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE
PROFESSIONAL / INDUSTRIAL GRADE: High-quality, high tensile strength aluminum foil coated in epoxy resin with strong, cold-weather solvent acrylic adhesive set on a easy-release silicone paper liner to preserve the adhesive and provide ease of use
WIDE VARIETY OF USES: Ideal for an array of uses, including general repair, sealing hot and cold air ducts (excellent HVAC tape), duct insulation systems, sealing aluminum, stainless and plastic seams / joints, temporary repair of metal surfaces, copper pipe fixing, etc.
HOLDS UP TO WHATEVER YOU THROW AT IT: Resists flame, moisture / vapor, UV degradation, odor, weather, some chemicals and smoke transmission. Good for both indoor and outdoor use. Chemically resistant, thermally conductive (helping cooling/heating efficiency), heat and light reflective
STICKS TO VIRTUALLY ANYTHING AT HIGH AND LOW TEMPS: Our aluminum foil tape provides a durable bond at low and high temperatures. Conformable backing and pressure sensitive adhesive means it will adhere properly to a variety of smooth and irregular surfaces
LOTS OF TAPE MEANS A GREAT VALUE: 1.9 inches wide x 150 feet (50 yards). 1.7 mil foil and 1.7 mil backing. Performs from -20 F to 220+ F. Ensure that surface is clean, dry, free of grease, oil or other contaminants before applying aluminum tape
2. Premium Heat Reflective Insulation Roll (12" x 50′) with Foam Core- Reflective Aluminum Insulation Roll with Foam for Walls, Attics, Air Ducts, Windows, Radiators. HVAC and Garages
- 3mm CLOSED CELL POLYETHYLENE FOAM: enclosed between two layers of radiant reflective 100% aluminum. Strong lightweight, yet durable material that is easy to cut and install and can be stapled or nailed into any surface without compromising the insulation barrier
- EFFECTIVE THERMAL RADIANT BARRIER: Reflects 98% of radiant energy (heat) with a thermal resistance. Prevents heat from escaping during colder seasons and does not allow heat to enter during the summer months.
- WATER AND MOLD RESISTANT: while being an effective humidity and moisture barrier as well. Can be used in outdoor and indoor applications.
- SOUND REDUCTION: Effectively reduces sound travel creating a soundproof environment
- At Miloo we are committed to designing quality products that we know you will love. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, contact us so that we can be of assistance.
3. 3M Silver Foil Tape 3340, 2-1/2" x 50 yd, 4.0 mil
4. HEATIT Aluminum Foil Tape Professional Grade 2 inch x 30 feet (10yard Length) Thick 5.3mil (2.4mil foil and 2.9mil Backing Paper) for HVAC, Ducts, Pipes, Metal Repair, Heating Cable Application etc
- HEATIT is registered Trademark by zhukeshi (We didn’t authorize other sellers in Amazon.com). HEATIT aluminum foil tape provide a tough, strong bond at low and high temperatures from -22 F to 248 F
- 2.0 inches wide x 30 feet (10 yards) length. 2.4 mil foil thick and 2.9 mil backing paper thick
- HEATIT aluminum foil tape can stick well to most surfaces by its high quality acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive. A clean, dry and free of oil or grease surface is necessary before applying HEATIT aluminum foil tape
- Flame retardant, UV resistant, Chemically resistant. Perform well in thermally conductive. Improving the heating and cooling efficiency
- Idea for Indoor and outdoor applications: pipe heating cable attachment, duct insulation, general repair, cold and hot air ducts, HVAC, aluminum sealing, copper pipe fixing etc
5. WOD AF-20R Premium Grade General Purpose Heat Shield Resistant Aluminum Foil Tape – Good for HVAC, Air Ducts, Insulation (Available in Multiple Sizes): 4 in. wide x 50 yds.
- USES AND APPLICATIONS – WOD AF-20R Aluminum Foil Tape uses include general repair, sealing hot and cold air ducts (excellent HVAC tape), duct insulation systems, sealing aluminum, stainless and plastic seams / joints, temporary repair of metal surfaces, copper pipe fixing, protect and extends durability to a HEXAYURT SHELTER or HEXAYURT TAPE.
- WILL BE CAPABLE – Good for indoor and outdoor where it is capable to resists flames, moisture / vapor, UV degradation, odor, weather, some chemicals and smoke transmission. Chemically resistant and heat and light reflective.
- WILL CONFORM WELL – Our aluminum foil tape provides a durable bond at low and high temperatures. Conformable backing and pressure sensitive adhesive means it will adhere properly to a variety of smooth and irregular surfaces
- ADHESIVE – Our tape is Premium grade Aluminum Foil coated with an extremly aggressive synthetic rubber adhesive that provides a tight positive grab when smoothed down on work surfaces
- removable paper liner.
- PEACE OF MIND SHOPPING 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! – We sell Good Quality Aluminum Foil if you are not satified, we will do our due dilligence to make sure you are completely satisfied with the product and service. Just send us an email, and we promise to make it right!
Premium Grade Aluminum Foil Tape with Liner
WOD AF-20R Aluminum Foil Tape is a 2 Mil dead soft premium grade Aluminum Foil coated with an extremely aggressive synthetic rubber adhesive that provides a tight positive grab when smoothed on work surfaces; its malleable foil conforms well to irregular and curved surfaces. The WOD AF-20R Aluminum foil tape is an all-weather general purpose used in fiberglass duct board systems (on seams and joints to maintain the integrity of the vapor barrier) and on FSK systems.
For heat reflection and dissipation – Masking in paint stripping and electroplating – Cover over and seal seams in Hexayurt shelters – Waterproof sealing – Sealing plastic and automation plateware (in biotech research).
• Adhesive: Synthetic Rubber
• Thickness: 2.0 mils
• Release Liner: Paper
• Adhesion: 91 oz/in (to stainless steel test panel)
• Tensile Strength: 17.1 lbs/in.
• Elongation: 3.5%
• Temperature Resistance: -4 F to 176 F
• Core: 3 inch diameter
Ideal #488; Polyken #337; Venture #3530; Shurtape #AF973; Fasson #0802; Tesa #53900.
Note: Sizes will be the tape industry standard metric sizes, ex. 12mm for every 1/2 inch of nominal value tape width (Rolls are give or take 5% wider or narrower than the nominal size).
6. US Energy Reflective Foam Core Insulation Kit: Roll Size 100sqft (48"x25′) Includes 25′ Foil Tape, Knife & Squeegee. Multipurpose Insulation For Building Projects or Every Day Household Needs
- Easy Install. Easy to Shape and Bend. Lightweight & Non-Toxic. Foam Core Not Cheap Poly Bubble
- This DIY Kit Includes: 100sqft Double Sided 1/4 Foam Core Insulation, 25ft FoilTape to Position Insulation, Razor Knife, & Squeegee
- Puncture, Crush and Water Proof. Class 1 Class A Fire Rating (Meets all Codes)
- Use as cover for tires to extend the life expectancy. Protects tires and dashboard from harmful UV rays that can prematurely degrade rubber, vinyl, wood Etc..
- Made in USA / Ships Super fast from USA
US Energy Products Reflective Insulation has provided additional energy efficiency and comfort in residential and commercial buildings around the world. Now, USEP’s Simple Solution Rolls provide the same benefits for your building project, addition or just everyday needs. Combining 7/32″ Closed Cell Foam (not bubble packaging material) and Pure Aluminum Foil (not metalized plastic) USEP’s line of products provides performance and appearance for your Insulation upgrades of choice. The USEP’s line is available in multiple widths (16”,24”,48”) and lengths (25’,50’) This 48”x25’ (SSR-4825FF) was originally designed for over or under studs, rafters girts, purlins as it is one of our most versatile products. Examples of this would be Insulation Metal Buildings, Post Frame, Garages, Sheds, Homes etc. However we have found over the years that uses for the USEP’s products are used for more than just building insulation. Here are just a few examples where people have used USEPS: Behind home Radiator, Window Air Conditioner Wrap, Utility Shed, Toy Haulers, Customized Window Shades for RV’s and Cars, Tire Covers for the Same RV, Ice Chest Wrap or Liner, Carpet and Floating Floor Underlayment, Automotive Restoration Project for Headliner, Doors, Hoods and Firewall, Mobile Home Skirting, Tent and Sleeping Bag Mat, Above Ground Pool Padding for Walls and Floor, Frost Barrier, Dog House or Chicken Coop Insulation and so many more. We have fun finding new uses so every purchase includes an offer for free additional products by simply sharing your install with us on Facebook. USEPS meets the Indoor Air Quality standards set forth by California 01350, is mold and mildew resistant as well as a vapor barrier. The only tools needed normally to apply USEP are Staple gun, Tape Measure, Utility Knife and Safety Glasses.
7. Reflective Insulation Shield, Heat Shield, Thermal Insulation Shield 16"x50ft, 24"x50ft, 48"x50ft, 48"x100ft (16"x50′)
- EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE – reflect 97% of radiant energy, perfect RADIANT BARRIER.
- VAPOR BARRIER – Unaffected by humidity and moisture, mold resistant , can be used outdoor/indoor.
- SOUND BARRIER – excellent soundproofing material.
- SUPREME QUALITY – 3mm closed cell polyethylene FOAM (not a bubbles) sandwiched between PURE ALUMINUM (not a polyester film) on both sides. Easy to install, easy to cut and easy to clean, Strong but lightweight.
- FIRE RATE – Fire rate Class 1 / Class A, NON TOXIC – will not irritate skin, eye or throat. Non allergic.
8. AC Infinity Flexible 4-Inch Aluminum Ducting, Heavy-Duty Four-Layer Protection, 25-Feet Long for Heating Cooling Ventilation and Exhaust
- Designed for ventilation applications including HVAC, dryer, grow rooms and tents.
- Four layer design makes it more durable and resistant to leaks, tears, and cuts.
- Steel-wire spiral structure is flexible and easy-to-install in hard to reach places.
- Constructed of Aluminum and thermoplastic, tube can be shortened for various applications.
- Ducting Size: 4” | Length: 25 feet | Includes two stainless steel 4″ duct clamps
This ducting was designed for various ventilation, circulation, and heating/cooling transfer applications. It features four-layer protection, making it more durable and resistant to leaks than single-layer designs. The internal layer is a heavy-duty dual aluminum foil that is fire/flame resistant. While the outer layer is made of dual PVC thermoplastic that protects the aluminum from cuts and tears, while stopping leakage. The ducting are held together by an internal steel-wire spiral that is flexible and easy-to-install in hard to reach places. The ducting can be shorted but cutting the tube, to fit various applications. Includes two stainless steel duct clamps.
Used in conjunction with a duct fan system for various air circulation and ventilation projects including hydroponic grow rooms and tents, exhausting bathrooms and attics, transporting heating and cooling, and other installations. It is also used in the cooling of AV equipment rooms, closets, racks, and cabinets.
9. 3M 3311 Silver Aluminum Foil Tape – 2 in. x 5 yd. Vapor Resistant Rubber Adhesive Foil Tape Roll. Adhesives and Tapes
- Adhesive Tape: this foil tape with aggressive rubber adhesive sticks well to most surfaces. The vapor shielding tape also adheres to irregular surfaces, irrespective of the weather conditions
- Applications: the silver aluminum tape can be used for shielding, patching, seaming, and sealing to protect the materials from moisture, heat, odor, and chemical transmission. It is ideal for use in repair tasks
- Temperature Friendly: the odor resistant tape meets American UL-723 standards for flame spread and smoke. The rubber adhesive tape dissipates excess heat and ensures heating and cooling efficiency of sensitive materials
- Multipurpose Tape: this adhesive foil tape works suitably well in general, commercial, and industrial applications. It can be used for aluminum seams and joints, sheet metals, fibrous and metal ducts, and aluminum backed duct boards
- Specifications: this silver foil tape measures 2 in. in width, 5 yd. in length, and weighs 0.32 oz. The paper-lined tape can sustain -10 deg. – 180 deg. temperature
3M Silver Tape is backed with aluminum foil and rubber adhesive for sticking perfectly to the surfaces. The aluminum backed tape features a high-tack, pressure sensitive adhesive that bonds equally with regular, irregular, smooth and powder-painted surfaces. This silver tape is ideally used for patching and seaming tears in sheet metals, metal ducts, aluminum backed fiberglass and thermal insulation systems. Insulation tape has high heat reflectivity and thermal conductivity features to protect heat-sensitive apparatus from vermin, high and low temperatures, moisture, and fire smoke. The 5 yd. long and 2 in. wide heat-reflective tape can be used in all weather conditions.
10. TerraBloom ECMF-250-R, Quiet 10" Inline Duct Fan with Wireless Remote Speed Controller, Air Tight Metal Casing, Energy Efficient EC Motor. Heating and Cooling Booster and Exhaust Blower For Grow Rooms
- Powerful airflow and extreme energy efficiency – ECMF series 10 inch inline fans are perfect for a wide range of ventilation applications that require quiet and strong directional air movement.
- Built with aerodynamically optimized mixed-flow impellers in a compact, air tight metal casing and powered by a fully speed adjustable EC motor.
- Each fan comes with a wireless remote variable speed controller, CR2023 battery for wireless remote, AC power cord and mounting hardware.
- Wireless remote works within 50ft range even through walls, floors and ceilings and offers 6 speed settings. Fan stores your speed selection and resumes at it after power shut offs.
- Duct Diameter: 10” * Airflow: 1050 CFM * Power: 150W * Noise: 45-65 dBA * Max Pressure: 510 Pa * Bearings: Dual Ball * Size: 12.1 x 7.9 x 8.9 in. * ETL Listed
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Metal Heating Duct Insulation for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!