Nowadays, there are so many products of linksys bridge wireless long range in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for linksys bridge wireless long range in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings linksys bridge wireless long range which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
724 reviews analysed
1. Linksys RE9000 AC3000 Max-Stream Tri-Band Wi-Fi Range Extender, Black
- Auto Firmware Upgrade always keeps your system and security up to date
- Tri Band speeds up to AC3000. A second 5GHz W Fi band delivers 3X faster speeds than Dual Band Range Extenders for full strength Wi Fi without degradation
- Wi Fi Bands Tri Band, 2.4 GHz + 5 GHz + 5 GHz. Wi Fi Range Up to 10,000 Sq Feet. If placed too far from an existing router, a wireless range extender may not expand Wi Fi or Wi Fi signal strength may be spotty. Spot Finder helps ensure your Linksys range extender is in the right spot
- Works with all Wi Fi Routers and Multi User MIMO Routers. Eliminates Wi Fi dead zones throughout a home including, a patio, garage and additional floors.Minimum System Requirements:Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 ,Firefox 20,Safari 5.1,Google Chrome 25.0 browsers or higher
- Pair a Max Stream router and range extender to enable Seamless Roaming for a single Wi Fi network. Devices will now auto connect to the strongest Wi Fi signal
Eliminate Wi Fi dead zones and boost range with the Max Stream Tri Band AC3000 Wi Fi Range Extender (RE9000). With its simple setup you can stream 4K/HD content, game online, and roam freely almost instantly, even in hard to reach spots like the garage or backyard. Using Tri Band Technology, an added 5GHz Wi Fi band provides dedicated backhaul for communication between the router and range extender, giving you full strength Wi Fi without degradation. You’ll also get speeds up to 3X faster than Dual Band range extenders*. Pair a Max Stream router with the RE9000 for seamless roaming so your device is automatically connected to the strongest signal. Band steering also automatically steers devices to the fastest and least congested Wi Fi band.
2. Linksys AC1900 Gigabit Range Extender / WiFi Booster / Repeater MU-MIMO (Max Stream RE7000)
- Eliminates Wi-Fi dead zones and boost Next-Gen AC Wi-Fi in and around your home
- Works with all Wi-Fi Routers and Multi-User MIMO Routers
- Wireless MAC Filtering
- Simple setup with Push Button Connect and Spot Finder Technology for optimal placement and performance
- Advanced dual-band Wi-Fi Speeds up to AC1900+ (N300+AC1733)
- Expand Wi-Fi coverage up to 10,000 square feet
- Cross-Band and Beamforming Technologies work to optimize Wi-Fi connections
- Gain enhanced wired speeds for a Smart TV, gaming console, Blu-ray Disc player or other Wi-Fi device using the Gigabit Ethernet port
- Can also work in Access Point mode for an expanded Wi-Fi network, Wi-Fi Bands : Simultaneous Dual band, 2.4 Ghz + 5 Ghz
- NOTE: Please refer to the user manual before use and for trouble shooting steps
Boost Wi-Fi coverage in and around your home with Max-Stream AC1900+ Wi-Fi Range Extender. Featuring Next-Gen AC MU-MIMO technology. It works with all Wi-Fi routers including those with MU-MIMO. With next-generation MU-MIMO technology, every connected device will get faster connections from any room in the house. Everyone in your home can simultaneously stream, game, surf, and more-in an upstairs room or the patio with buffering. With Push Button Connect and Spot Finder Technology, setup is quick and easy.
3. Linksys AC1200 MAX Wi-Fi Gigabit Range Extender / Repeater (RE6500)
- 2.4GHz & 5GHz dual bands
- Eliminates dead spots & extends the existing Wireless-AC coverage
- Works with Wi-Fi router or Gateway
- System Requirements – Microsoft Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP1 or later, Windows 7, or Windows 8 operating system or the Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.8 or later, Snow Leopard 10.6.1 or later, Lion 10.7 or later, or Mountain Lion 10.8 or later operating system.
- Simultaneous Dual-band Wi-Fi, Next-generation wireless AC
- Wireless-AC technology is compatible with all a/b/g/n devices. Works with any router or gateway including routers supplied by service provider
- Up to 4.3X faster than wireless-N technology featuring simultaneous dual-band speeds up to N300 Mbps (2.4 GHz) + AC867 Mbps (5 GHz) to reduce traffic and maximize data
- Maximizes the simultaneous use of both bands for faster data transfer speeds
- Connect a stereo system or audio speakers to the AC1200 MAX to wirelessly stream your favorite music from a smart device or computer
- Extend the range of four wired devices to ensure uninterrupted media streaming and fast data transfer
- The RE6500 has detachable antennas that can be adjusted to provide the best coverage
- Simple installation requires no CD
- AC1200 MAX Wi-Fi range extender RE6500, AC/DC power supply, two dipole antennas, ethernet cable, quick installation guide
Extend the range of your Wireless-AC signal and eliminate dead spots using the Linksys AC1200 MAX Wi-Fi Range Extender (RE6500). Bring wireless Internet connectivity to the far reaches of your home with the extender’s range of up to 10,000 square feet. Wireless-AC technology and dual bands allow you to stream HD-quality movies and games without interference. Four Gigabit Ethernet ports enable wired connections, while an audio jack lets you connect speakers for streaming music. Setup is simple with no installation CD required.
The RE6500 eliminates dead spots and delivers speeds up to three times faster than wireless-N extenders. View larger.
Bring wireless Internet connectivity to the far reaches of your home with the extender’s range of up to 10,000 square feet. View larger.
Stream music from a smartphone or tablet by connecting speakers to the extender’s audio jack. View larger.
Universally Compatible with Routers
The RE6500 features wireless-AC technology for optimal throughput and is compatible with virtually any Wi-Fi router or gateway. Simply connect it to your current wireless network to enjoy Internet access on all your devices from anywhere in your home.
Eliminate Dead Spots and Increase Wi-Fi Range up to 10,000 Square Feet
With the Linksys AC1200 MAX Wi-Fi Range Extender (RE6500), you can easily extend the range of your existing wireless router. Simply position the RE6500 in your home where you need connectivity or experience a weak signal—say, an upstairs bedroom or office or another remote area of your home such as an outdoor patio or deck. The RE6500 will repeat the signal from the router and redistribute it to reduce wireless dead spots.
Next Generation Wireless-AC for Max Performance
Featuring wireless-AC (802.11ac) technology, the RE6500 delivers speeds up to three times faster than wireless-N extenders, making it well suited for large homes with multiple devices and heavy online media usage. Dual wireless bands of 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz can deliver data transfer speeds of up to N300 Mbps + AC867 Mbps for seamless HD streaming without interruptions.
Simultaneous Dual Band Wi-Fi
The RE6500 features simultaneous dual bands, which means it transmits at both the 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequencies at the same time. It extends 2.4 and 5GHz Wi-Fi up to N300 Mbps + AC867 Mbps and reduces interference. So no matter which band your wireless devices use, they’ll automatically connect to the best available band for the fastest possible performance.
New Innovative Crossband Technology
With Crossband technology, the dual wireless bands can now receive information on one band and transmit on the other, reducing dropped data packets and delivering a stronger, more consistent signal throughout your home.
Four Gigabit Ethernet Ports for Wired Connections
In addition to wireless connectivity, the RE6500 features four Gigabit Ethernet ports that are 10 times faster than traditional Fast Ethernet ports, allowing you to establish fast, secure wired connections to desktop or laptop computers or virtually any other Internet-enabled device. Placing the range extender on a desk near the device makes wired connections easy.
Access Point for Streaming Music
Along with Gigabit Ethernet ports, the RE6500 sports an audio jack on the back, which enables you to connect a stereo system or a speaker to the range extender and wirelessly stream music from your smartphone or laptop.
Security Support to Protect Your Data
Like other Linksys products, the RE6500 supports up to 128-bit encryption (WEP, WPA, and WPA2) and has a WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) button, allowing you to establish a connection easily and securely with a wireless router or access point to keep your network and your data safe.
Quick and Easy Installation
1. Connect the antennas and power cable.
2. Plug in the range extender midway between your router and the area without Wi-Fi.
3. Wait for a solid light on the cover of the range extender. Then, on a computer, phone, or tablet, connect to the Wi-Fi network “Linksys Extender Setup.”
4. Set up using the web browser (follow steps in Quick Installation Guide)
This product requires a wireless router or access point as well as a Wi-Fi-enabled computer that has an Ethernet port and that runs the Microsoft Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP1 or later, Windows 7, or Windows 8 operating system or the Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.8 or later, Snow Leopard 10.6.1 or later, Lion 10.7 or later, or Mountain Lion 10.8 or later operating system.
What’s in the Box
Linksys AC1200 MAX Wi-Fi Range Extender (RE6500), power supply, two dipole antennas, Ethernet cable, and quick installation guide.
AC1200 MAX Wi-Fi Range Extender (RE6500)
At a Glance:
- Wireless-AC is faster than wireless-N for media streaming and more
- Wi-Fi range of up to 10,000 square feet
- Adjustable antennas to optimize the signal
- Four Gigabit Ethernet ports for fast wired connections
- Audio jack lets you connect a stereo system to stream music wirelessly
Establish a fast, secure wired connection to your desktop or laptop computer with four available Gigabit Ethernet ports. View larger.
4. Linksys AC1200 Amplify Dual Band High-Power Wi-Fi Gigabit Range Extender / Repeater with Intelligent Spot Finder Technology and AC Pass Thru (RE6700)
- Spot Finder Technology to show where to place the range extender using a mobile device for optimum performance and a quick, easy setup
- Expands wireless coverage area up to 10,000 square feet
- Operating Humidity: 10 to 80% Noncondensing
- Speed of up to N300 + AC867 Mbps. The AC1200 AMPLIFY is compatible with virtually any Wi-Fi router or gateway, including hardware from Internet service providers, and there’s no need to adjust your router’s settings when installing the extender.
- Cross band Technology maximizes simultaneous use of both bands
- Beam forming focuses and strengthens the Wi-Fi signal
- Wirelessly stream music anywhere in your home using a smart device with the Wi-Fi Audio feature
- Pass-through functionality allows you to maintain use of the wall outlet
- Ports: Power, Internet, Ethernet (1-4), USB 3.0, USB 2.0 / eSATA combo
With the AC1200 MAX Wi-Fi Range Extender (RE6700), you can easily expand the range of your existing wireless router. Simply plug the device into a standard wall outlet where you need stronger Internet connectivity–say, an upstairs bedroom or office or another remote area of your home. The RE6700 repeats the signal from the router and redistributes it to reduce wireless dead spots.
5. Linksys AC1200 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Range Extender / Wi-Fi Booster (RE6350)
- AC1200 Linksys Range Extender eliminates Wi-Fi dead zone and boosts the Wi-Fi signal from your existing router, increasing the strength and coverage of your home Wi-Fi
- Easy setup with Push Button Connect. Works with all Wi-Fi routers or ISP-supplied gateways. Expand Wi-Fi coverage up to 7,500 square feet
- Expands coverage for optimal HD streaming, gaming, and more. With Spot Finder Technology, you can also use your smartphone, laptop, or tablet to make sure you’ve chosen the best location for the range extender
- With its slim design and compact footprint, the AC1200 Wi-Fi Range Extender plugs into the wall and power strips without blocking other outlets. Its sleek white finish and minimalist design blend seamlessly with a variety of décor styles
- Requirements are existing 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac wireless router or access point, windows, mac computer, or tablet with wi-fi capability and ac power outlet. Browser requirements are internet explorer 8 or higher, safari 5.1 for mac or higher, google chrome 25.0 or higher and firefox 20 or higher
Eliminate dead zones and Boost Wi-Fi from your router with the Linksys AC1200 Wi-Fi range extender (RE6350). with AC1200 Wi-Fi speeds (N300 + AC867 Mbps), households will enjoy fast, uninterrupted Wi-Fi indoors and Outside it features spor Finder technology and WPS for simple setup and optimal placement in relation to your router. It works with all Wi-Fi routers, including those from service providers, to deliver uninterrupted streaming, online gaming, and seamless content sharing.
6. Linksys Business LAPAC2600 Pro Series AC2600 Dual-Band MU-MIMO Wireless Access Point
Take business productivity to the NEXT level with the Linksys business Pro series Wireless-AC Dual-Band MU-MIMO access point. The LAPAC2600 supports NEXT generation AC featuring MU-MIMO technology. Delivering a superior wireless experience to employees and customers, NEXT generation AC supports the increase in density of wireless devices in the office as well as the Increased bandwidth required to support mobile video streaming, VoIP and downloading, opening or syncing large files from local fileservers or cloud storage services – all without lag or buffering. Deployment and management of the LAPAC2600 is made easy through an intuitive web interface, support for PoE+, and clustering. Advanced security features provide peace of mind. Delivering combined speeds up to 2.53 Gbps* to multiple connected devices, the access point features Multi-User MIMO to deliver powerful Wi-Fi at the same time to keep business moving.
7. Linksys Tri-Band Mesh Wifi Router for Home (Max-Stream AC2200 MU-Mimo Wireless Mesh Router, Fast Wireless Router)
- Provides up to 2,000 sq. ft. of WiFi coverage for 20+ wireless devices
- Works with existing modem, simple setup through Linksys App
- Enjoy 4K HD streaming, gaming and more in high quality without buffering
- Tri-band router delivers the fastest combined Wi-Fi speeds to all your devices
- Tri band WiFi speeds up to 2.2 Gbps (5 GHz / 400 Mbps) + (5 GHz / 867 Mbps) + (2.4 GHz / 867 Mbps)
- Designed for seamless integration with Velop mesh Wi-Fi System for extended coverage
- When used with mesh WiFi System, router serves as Master Node
8. Linksys AC1200 Boost EX Dual-Band Wi-Fi Range Extender (RE6400)
- Refer the user manual below for troubleshooting
- Simple setup with Push Button Connect and Spot Finder Technology for optimal placement and performance
- Boosts Wi-Fi signal coverage up to 7,500 square feet
- Eliminates Wi-Fi dead zones throughout a home including, patio, garage, second floors and more
- Wi-Fi Speeds up to N300 + AC867 Mbps
- Expand Wi-Fi coverage in large and multi-storied homes with two adjustable, external antennas
- Gain enhanced wired speeds for a Smart TV, gaming console, Blu-ray Disc player other Wi-Fi device using the Gigabit Ethernet port
- Works with all Wi-Fi Routers
Linksys AC1200 Boost EX Dual-Band Wi-Fi Range Extender (RE6400)
9. Linksys Business AC2600 WiFi Cloud Managed Access Point with Remote Centralized Management & Real-Time Insights On Network Activity, 802.11AC, Poe (LAPAC2600C)
- Wireless Data transfer rates of up to 2.53 Gaps (Dual-Band, AC2600 AC wave 2)*
- Poe+ compatible, wall or ceiling mountable
- Browser-based, remote management with one centralized, easy-to-use dashboard
- Includes Linksys cloud Manager for 5 years at no additional cost
- Zero-touch provisioning (configuration) for rapid deployment with real-time alerts and statistics on network health and performance
The Linksys business LAPAC2600C cloud wireless access point delivers wireless data transfer rates of up to 2.53 Gbps and includes* Linksys cloud Manager, our web-based Wi-Fi network management solution. Cloud Manager lets you remotely manage Multiple networks, access points and clients from one centralized and easy-to-use dashboard that’s accessible anytime, from any device. Cloud Manager will alert you to any network problems. You can access it from any computer, tablet or mobile phone and easily get real time statistics on the health of your network. The Linksys LAPAC2600C can be set to adopt the configuration of other access points and can be pre-configured before it is turned on for rapid deployment. * a 5-year Linksys cloud Manager license is included at no additional cost. When it expires, you can choose to purchase the license for an additional five years.
10. Linksys AC1750 DUAL BAND SMART Wi-Fi ROUTER (EA6700),Black
- Up to 4.3 times* faster than Wireless-N technology: Simultaneous dual-band speed up to N450 Mbps (2.4 GHz) + AC1300 Mbps (5 GHz) for media-intense applications
- Improved signal reception: Advanced Beamforming technology improves Wi-Fi reception by focusing the Wi-Fi signal to a select device within home environments that suffer from signal interference
- Faster transfer rates: USB 3.0 delivers 10 times faster transfer rates than USB 2.0 for photos, video and data files
- Linksys Smart Wi-Fi: Monitor and control a home network from anywhere and at anytime. Smart Wi-Fi allows users to prioritize devices or websites, gain parental control over inappropriate content, monitor network activity, turn Wi-Fi access on or off and create select password-protected guest networks
- Smart Wi-Fi apps: A growing suite of apps offer improved opportunities to control one’s home network
- OS : All Windows Server Versions 2000
- Mac OS
Linksys AC1750 DUAL BAND SMART Wi-Fi ROUTER (EA6700)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Linksys Bridge Wireless Long Range for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!