646 reviews analysed
1. VIVOSUN Durable Waterproof Seedling Heat Mat Warm Hydroponic Heating Pad 3” x 20" for Kombucha Tea & Beer Brewing, Fermentation, Seedlings & Plant Germination
- RELIABLE RESULTS: VIVOSUN’s professional heat mat maintains temperatures in the sweet spot of around 10℉-20℉ above ambient air temperature – perfect for seed starting and cutting propagation!
- BUILT TO LAST: Supple, flexible and ultra-durable, VIVOSUN goes beyond stringent MET standards, with a fortified connection between mat and power cord, water-resistance that enables safe scrubbing and a 1-year warranty.
- STABLE, UNIFORM HEAT: VIVOSUN’s strengthened Alloy Nikrothal heating wire and extra layer of insulating PET film ensure this durable mat never scorches your roots and produces lots of revitalizing dew when used with a humidity dome.
- BEST SAVINGS IN THE MARKET: This 3″ x 20″ mat is perfect for small spaces, like countertops and windowsills
- it also runs on only 6.5 Watts to help you save on electricity.
- PLANTS’ BEST FRIEND: Works perfectly for spring seedling starts, in the winter or any time your plants need a heat boost, also for brewing and heating your kombucha, kimchi & yogurt.
2. Kombucha Heating Wrap – Black
- CUSTOM MADE FOR KOMBUCHA: We created this custom designed wrap exclusively for kombucha home fermentation. Everything from the fit, the temperature settings, the wattage and special size. It is the perfect solution to safely keeping your kombucha in the correct temperature range
- PATENT PENDING DESIGN: Our unique design includes a built in, adjustable hook-and-loop strap to easily and snugly fit your brewing vessel
- PRECISE TEMPERATURE CONTROL: Four temperature settings to always keep the ideal brew temperature no matter the time of year
- ADJUSTABLE TWO WAYS: Designed to expand and contract to fit vessels as small as 1/2 gallon and *some* jars as large as 2 gallons.
- COLOR OPTIONS: Available in a Plain Black version and our Limited Edition Print. Each option includes (1) Adhesive Temperature Gauge to adhere to the side of your brewing vessel
Temperature control is the key to brewing consistently great kombucha. Simply place this wrap around the mid-section of your brew jar, fasten with the hook-and-loop strap, and plug into any 120 v grounded outlet. For easy viewing of the included adhesive temperature strip, apply it to the side of your glass jar in the small vertical window between the two ends of the mat. Use this heat wrap year-round as the temperature fluctuates in your home. The mat is made of waterproof material and designed to be left plugged in and on for an indefinite amount of time. Easily adjust the temperature with the variable heat settings and an “off” setting for when additional heat isn’t needed. Dimensions: 19 x 5 in.
3. Prairie Essentials 4×20 Strip Wrap Around Heating Pad Warming Heat Mat & Thermometer for Kombucha Tea & Beer Brewing, Fermentation, Seedlings & Plant Germination (1, 4" x 20")
- Comes with a 5 inch easy-to-read, self-adhesive liquid crystal thermometer
- Includes a rubber band to hold the mat to your brewing container
- Measures 4 inches by 20 inches. Small footprint so it can sit on a window seal and flexible enough to wrap around brewing containers
- Water resistant and easy to clean. Includes a 6 foot cord UL listed power cord
- Can be used for many applications such as beer and tea brewing, kombucha, seedlings, fermentation, plant propagation and much more!
Prairie Essentials’ multi-purpose heating mat and 5 inch easy-to-read thermometer kit is your solution for Kombucha tea brewing, beer brewing, fermentation, seedling starting, or any other application you need to adda little warmth to.
Our heating mat provides consistent radiant heat for quick propagation of seedlings or to get your beer and/or tea brew to the desired temperature.
Included are simple instructions on the back of the package and printed on the mat
Measures 4 inches by 20 inches
Includes our easy-to-read, self-adhesive liquid crystal thermometer
Provides consistent radiant heat
Water resistant and easy to clean
6 foot power cord
Includes a rubber band to hold mat to brewing containers
Fits perfectly around a 1 gallon jug (Jug Not Included)
4. iPower 10" x 20.5" Warm Hydroponic Seedling Heat Mat and Digital Thermostat Control Combo Set for Seed Germination, Black
- DURABILITY: Seedling heat mat is the new stronger heating wire and thicker multi-layer construction. Thermostat provides constant temperature control for homebrewing, germination and fermentation
- PROFESSIONAL RELIABILITY: Heat mat warms 10-20°F above ambient room temperature to improve vegetable, herb, and flower seed germination
- TEMPERATURE RANGE: Digital thermostat provides temperature control between 40°F – 108°F (5-42°C), Choice of Celsius or Fahrenheit readout.The sensor probe delivers accurate readings in both cool and warm environments
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: 1 – Heat Mat (10″x 20.5″ Watt: 17.5W) / 1 – Digital Thermostat (120 Volts / 8.3 Amps Max / 60 HZ / 1000 Watts) Easy plug-in operation with LED illuminated indicator lights & three-prong grounded plug
- QUALITY GUARANTEE: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The iPower seedling heat mat will increase the success of seedlings and cuttings, perfect for seeding germination, homebrewing, and pet enclosures terrariums, such as reptile, rodent and arachnid.
The new and improved iPower digital heat mat controller is digital for greater accuracy. It provides constant customized temp seed germination, reptiles and brewing.
- 10″ x 20.5″ heat mat fits under one common seed flat
- Warms root area 10-20°F over ambient temperature to improve germination
- Provides constant temperature to improve vegetable, plant, herb, and flower seed germination
- Waterproof design allows you to scrub and easier cleaning
- Durable internal insulated wiring for enhanced safety
- Heat mat thermostat controls temperature in colder or warmer environments
- Provides constant optimum temperatures for specific crops
- Digital thermostat provides temperature control between 40°F-108°F (5-42°C), temperature display range: 32 -140°F
- Specs: 120 Volts / 8.3 Max Amps / 60 HZ / 1000 Watts
- Easy plug-in operation with LED illuminated indicator lights & three-prong grounded plug
- ETL certification is proof that a product complies with widely-accepted safety standards
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Seeding Heat Mat Setup Instructions
- Place sensor into the rooting area about 1″- 1-1/2″
- Position thermostat up and away from seedling trays and stray water. Do not submerge
- Plug heat mat into thermostat
- Plug in thermostat power cord and set maximum desired temperature
Heat mat thermostat can also be used to control the temperature of many other appliances as long as they don’t exceed the maximum electrical specifications stated above. Simply place the sensors in the area where the temperature needs to be controlled plug the appliance into thermostat, and set the desired temperature.
- if thermostat shows “E1”, it means that the actual temperature is lower than 0 degree Celsius or 32.0 degrees Fahrenheit
- if thermostat shows “E2”, it means that the actual temperature is higher than 60.0 degrees Celsius or 108.0 degrees Fahrenheit
- if thermostat shows “E3”, it means that the temperature sensor is not working properly. Please re-install the sensor
- iPower is one of the leading professional hydroponics suppliers over a decade.
- Our goal is to put our best products in every home & garden where needed.
- We only provide the premium quality components and reliable service.
5. 3"x20" Wrap Around Kombucha Fermentation Heating Pad Strip or Windowsill Seed Starting Heating Mat Heat Pad, Use for Seedlings, Herb Gardens, Plant Germination, Cloning, Brewing (1-Unit)
- MULTIPLE USES – Perfect for Brewing and Heating your Kombucha, Kimchi & Yogurt. Simply wrap around or place under your container. Use Year around for Windowsill Herb Garden, Plant Propagation, Seed & Seedling Starting.
- FASTER STARTING & GERMINATION – Warms the container or root area 5 to 20 degrees over ambient creating the PERFECT CONDITIONS for Fermentation, Vegetable, Flower & Herb seed starting!
- STRONGER ROOTS! Our seedling heating pad mat uses consistent radiant heat for quick propagation & stronger roots. *Warming the Potting or Seed Starting Mix as little as 5 Deg F over ambient creates stronger/deeper roots (Source
- University of MN ’09 Hort.Dept)
- HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION, Waterproof and easy to clean off, Small footprint of 3”x 20” Inches makes it ideal for windowsill or counter top use to keep your kitchen uncluttered and make it for easy for anyone to start plants or an herb garden and keep it going ALL YEAR. Includes 6′-foot UL listed power cord.
- 1-YEAR NO-B.S. GUARANTEE: LOVE IT OR YOUR MONEY BACK! We are so confident that you will love our Heat Mat that If at any point you decide you are not completely satisfied, return it at anytime and we will refund you 100% of your purchase price! Does not include Mason Jar
Propagate-Pro Fermentation & Brewing heating strip & Windowsill seed warming mat/pad – is THE PERFECT CHOICE for Kombucha brewing & indoor plant growing!
Our electric heating mat/strip gives users the proper environmental control for the perfect fermentation and starting delicate seedlings
Our heating mat uses CONSISTENT RADIANT HEAT for quick propagation of seedlings. Temperatures in the soil of indoor plants can be as much as 5-8°F lower than indoor air temperatures. The Propagation-Pro Windowsill Heating Pad makes a perfect warm germination station for indoor growing.
EASY MULTIPLE USES! Simply place the Seedling Heat Mat on a flat, dry surface under a seedling tray, Herb Garden Box and or wrap around your KOMBUCHA FERMENTATION JAR and plug the cord into a 120 V outlet. For best results when first starting seeds, use a propagation dome over or plastic wrap over the seedling tray and keep it near a good light source like a South or West facing windowsill.
+Kombucha/Kimchi & Natural Fermentation
Plus with our No-B.S. Guarantee you don’t have any reason not to
Add This To Your Cart! and Start your Brewing, Seeds & Herbs off right!
6. Kombucha Heater | Fermentaholics Kombucha Brewing and Fermentation Heat Mat | Keep your SCOBY Happy and Productive By Brewing In The Proper Temperature Range
- ★ SAFE, EFFECTIVE HEATING ★ Offers efficient heating for your kombucha brewing vessel. Ideal temperature range for kombucha is between 75° and 85° F
- ★ MAKE PERFECT KOMBUCHA ★ Fermenting at too low of a temperature is the #1 mistake new kombucha brewers make. Don’t let this be you!
- ★ ADHESIVE THERMOMETER INCLUDED ★ Monitor the fermentation temperature by adhering the provided thermometer to the side of the brew vessel and adjust the position of the mat if needed.
- ★ EASY TO USE ★ Instructions are printed right on the heater—no chance of loosing them! Just plug it in and start raising the temperature of your kombucha between 5° and 20° F over ambient temperature. Vary the strength by adjusting the heater’s placement.
- ★ FERMENTATION FRIEND ★ While this works great for kombucha, it also works for your other home fermentations that need a little temperature boost such as kefir, sourdough, sauerkraut, kimchi, tempeh, etc!
7. Brewing & Fermentation Heat Pad for Homebrew Beer & Wine Fermenting 120VAC 12 or 25 Watt Heating Mat: Safe for Plastic/Glass Carboy Fermentors w/Heater Temp Strips (10" – 12 Watts (Black))
- EASY TO USE – 10″ inch size fits under almost any size Crock, Carboy or Bucket Fermentor
- NATURAL HEAT – Bottom radiant heating mimics natures normal process in organic fermenting
- NO WRAP – No Wrapping, No Tape or Belts. Simply place under your Fermentor and plug in!
- TEMPERATURE REGULATION – Built in thermal control shuts off heater preventing overheating
- 1-YEAR NO-B.S. GUARANTEE: Love it or your money back, simple as that!
The Easiest To Use Brewing & Fermentation Heat Pad There Is!
✔Gently warms your fermentor 5 to 20 Deg Fahrenheit above ambient room temperature, perfect for Beer, Mead & Winemaking.
✔Flexible and easy to clean heating mat, Includes Stick on LCD Temp Strip
✔Built in temperature regulation it will keep your brew, at the perfect temperature.
✔EASY TO USE! Simply place the Heater under your Carboy or Bucket and plug the cord into a 120 VAC outlet.
✔1-Year No-B.S. No Hassle Warranty
✔ Size: 10″ Inch/25 CM
✔ Voltage: 120 VAC 50/60hz
✔ Wattage: 12-Watts
✔ LCD Temperature Strip Sticker Included
✔ Thermal safety shuts Off @ 100 Deg F
✔ 6′ Foot UL-Listed Power Cord
✔ 1-Year No-B.S. No Hassle Warranty
Add This To Your Cart and Start Making your Fermenting Easier!
* Carboy, or bucket not included
8. MET certified Seedling Heat Mat, Seedfactor Waterproof Durable Germination Station Heat Mat, Warm Hydroponic Heating Pad for Indoor Home Gardening Seed Starter(10" x 20")
- MET safety certified；Comply with UL 499；CSA C22.2 No.64
- Ensures the root area of seedlings remains between 70℉and 85℉ to ensure growth and increased germination
- Available in 4 sizes: Mini：3.5″x21″, Watt: 7.3W
- Small: 10″x20″, Watt: 17.5W
- Medium: 20″x20″, Watt: 45W
- Large: 48″x20″, Watt: 100W
- Designing with waterproof construction, our seeding heat mat is safe for use indoor plantings,The new, stronger heating wire and thicker multi-layer construction offer more uniform heating and the durability to withstand rugged greenhouse environments.
- The Seedfactor Seeding Heat Mat adopts the latest 7.5MM thickening,105 degrees of high temperature resistant cylindrical SJTW 5.9ft water-proof power cord (thicker than the general power cord, solid, high temperature resistant), safer and more durable, and guarantee the stability of seedling mat safety work.
Nurture your seedlings by ensuring they have a warm area for root growth and germination.
This Seeding Heat Mat speeds up the transplanting process by keeping the soil between 70℉and 85℉.
Intended for indoor use only, this product is waterproof and easy to clean to make storage a breeze.
Available in small medium and large sizes and carries an MET safety certification.
The Seedfactor Seeding Heat Mat adopts the latest 7.5MM thickening,105 degrees of high temperature resistant cylindrical SJTW water-proof power cord (thicker than the general power cord, solid, high temperature resistant), safer and more durable, and guarantee the stability of seedling mat safety work.
9. Kombucha Heating Wrap – Fermentation Heating Pad With Temperature Control
- Made specifically for kombucha – this kombucha heating mat is designed specifically for home brewing kombucha by a kombucha brewer. It’s sized to fit 1-gallon brewing vessels.
- 3 temperature settings – most other heating wraps set the temperature too high or too low. I’ve picked each temperature setting so you can be confident you are brewing at the right temperature year round. Just set according to the season and your preferences and forget!
- Safe to use around liquids – this heating pad is safe to use around kombucha. No more worrying about spilling.
- Designed to work with temperature gauges – I hated having to remove my kombucha wrap to check the temperatures. This mat leaves enough room so you can see your temperature strip without having to remove the heater.
- Designed to be used for the entire brewing process – this heating wrap can be left on for the entire brewing cycle.
MADE FOR KOMBUCHA BREWERS BY KOMBUCHA BREWERS
I’ve been brewing kombucha for many years. After many frustrating attempts to find the perfect kombucha heating wrap I’ve decided to create one myself. I focused on three main things – temperature settings, usability, and durability.
3 Temperature Settings
The temperature of your brew is one of the most important factors in producing yummy kombucha. Yeast loves the heat. That’s why you need to keep your brewing vessel at the right temperatures throughout the brewing process.
The problem is, the surrounding temperature changes with the season. A heating pad that works in the summer is not going to to work in the winter.
After many test brews, I’ve finally found the best temperature settings for each season. Just set and forget according to the season and your tastes – you can be confident your brew will turn out great each time!
Designed To Fit 1-Gallon Brewing Vessels
One thing I hated about my other heating wraps was taking them off to check the temperature. I’ve made this wrap slightly shorter than the others so you can easily see the temperature of your brewing without having to take off the wrap.
It’s designed to fit conventional 1-gallon brewing vessels.
Will Keep Your Brew Warm Through The Entire Brewing Cycle
This mat is designed to be left on for extended periods of time. It will have no problem keeping all your brews warm 24 hours a day through the entire brewing cycle. This includes both the first and the second ferments!
Durable and Waterproof
I’ve always been worried about using a heat source around kombucha. That’s why I’ve designed this wrap to be splash resistant. It takes the worry out of brewing next to liquids!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Kombucha Heating Pad for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!