The Best Heating Pad For Brewing
747 reviews analysed
1. VIVOSUN Durable Waterproof Seedling Heat Mat Warm Hydroponic Heating Pad 10" x 20.75" MET Standard
- RELIABLE RESULTS: VIVOSUN’s professional heat mat maintains temperatures in the sweet spot of around 10℉-20℉ above ambient air temperature – perfect for seed starting and cutting propagation!
- BUILT TO LAST: Supple, flexible and ultra-durable, VIVOSUN goes beyond stringent MET standards, with a fortified connection between mat and power cord, water-resistance that enables safe scrubbing and a 1-year warranty.
- STABLE, UNIFORM HEAT: VIVOSUN’s strengthened Alloy Nikrothal heating wire and extra layer of insulating PET film ensure this durable mat never scorches your roots and produces lots of revitalizing dew when used with a humidity dome.
- BEST SAVINGS IN THE MARKET: This 10″ x 20.75″ mat is perfect for standard 1020 trays and slightly larger than comparable mats on the market
- it also runs on only 18 Watts to help you save on electricity.
- CONVENIENT STORAGE: Delivered in a high-quality, reusable storage bag, the mat flattens out when heating up and can also be rolled back up for easy storage.
2. Brewing & Fermentation Heat Pad for Homebrew Beer & Wine Fermenting 120VAC 12 or 25 Watt Heating Mat: Safe for Plastic/Glass Carboy Fermentors w/Heater Temp Strips (10" – 12 Watts (Black))
- EASY TO USE – 10″ inch size fits under almost any size Crock, Carboy or Bucket Fermentor
- NATURAL HEAT – Bottom radiant heating mimics natures normal process in organic fermenting
- NO WRAP – No Wrapping, No Tape or Belts. Simply place under your Fermentor and plug in!
- TEMPERATURE REGULATION – Built in thermal control shuts off heater preventing overheating
- 1-YEAR NO-B.S. GUARANTEE: Love it or your money back, simple as that!
The Easiest To Use Brewing & Fermentation Heat Pad There Is!
✔Gently warms your fermentor 5 to 20 Deg Fahrenheit above ambient room temperature, perfect for Beer, Mead & Winemaking.
✔Flexible and easy to clean heating mat, Includes Stick on LCD Temp Strip
✔Built in temperature regulation it will keep your brew, at the perfect temperature.
✔EASY TO USE! Simply place the Heater under your Carboy or Bucket and plug the cord into a 120 VAC outlet.
✔1-Year No-B.S. No Hassle Warranty
✔ Size: 10″ Inch/25 CM
✔ Voltage: 120 VAC 50/60hz
✔ Wattage: 12-Watts
✔ LCD Temperature Strip Sticker Included
✔ Thermal safety shuts Off @ 100 Deg F
✔ 6′ Foot UL-Listed Power Cord
✔ 1-Year No-B.S. No Hassle Warranty
Add This To Your Cart and Start Making your Fermenting Easier!
* Carboy, or bucket not included
3. Prairie Essentials 4×20 Strip Wrap Around Heating Pad Warming Heat Mat & Thermometer for Kombucha Tea & Beer Brewing, Fermentation, Seedlings & Plant Germination (1, 4" x 20")
- Comes with a 5 inch easy-to-read, self-adhesive liquid crystal thermometer
- Includes a rubber band to hold the mat to your brewing container
- Measures 4 inches by 20 inches. Small footprint so it can sit on a window seal and flexible enough to wrap around brewing containers
- Water resistant and easy to clean. Includes a 6 foot cord UL listed power cord
- Can be used for many applications such as beer and tea brewing, kombucha, seedlings, fermentation, plant propagation and much more!
Prairie Essentials’ multi-purpose heating mat and 5 inch easy-to-read thermometer kit is your solution for Kombucha tea brewing, beer brewing, fermentation, seedling starting, or any other application you need to adda little warmth to.
Our heating mat provides consistent radiant heat for quick propagation of seedlings or to get your beer and/or tea brew to the desired temperature.
Included are simple instructions on the back of the package and printed on the mat
Measures 4 inches by 20 inches
Includes our easy-to-read, self-adhesive liquid crystal thermometer
Provides consistent radiant heat
Water resistant and easy to clean
6 foot power cord
Includes a rubber band to hold mat to brewing containers
Fits perfectly around a 1 gallon jug (Jug Not Included)
4. Home Brew Heat Heating Belt Pad for Beer Wine Spirits fermenter +Thermometer
- This easy to use heat pad is designed to keep your brew warm enough for a consistent fermentation at a low cost, as it is only 25 watt. It raises the temperature of 3-11℃ above the ambient temperature.
- The PVC surface is water proof (but the pad is not suitable to use in liquid). An internal temperature safety will shut off the power if the heat pad surface temperature is higher than 50 (+/- 5) ℃. There are two fire resistant cotton sheets beneath the PVC cover. The heating wire is double insulated. For illustration, see Pic 2 above.
- It is 30cm (12”) in diameter and is safe for use with both glass and plastic fermenters, carboys and buckets. It is easy to clean by wiping off and easy to store.
- Improve the quality of your beer and wine whilst reducing fermentation time with this electric heating pad. It is perfect to use if you need to keep your brew in a spare room, garage of cellar where the temperature is lower than the ideal for brewing. Please note that there is no temperature controller on the mat, so regular check is required to ensure the proper temperature being maintained.
- One free stick-on thermometer is included in the package. Please notice that the liquid temperature is about 0.5-1.5 ℃ lower than the temperature shown on the stick-on thermometer on the container.
This easy to use heat pad is designed to keep your brew warm enough for a consistent fermentation at a low cost, as it is only 25 watt. It raises the temperature of 3-11℃ above the ambient temperature.
The PVC surface is water proof (but the pad is not suitable to use in liquid). An internal temperature safety will shut off the power if the heat pad surface temperature is higher than 50 (+/- 5) ℃.
There are two fire resistant cotton sheets beneath the PVC cover. The heating wire is double insulated. For illustration, see Pic 2 above.
It is 30cm (12”) in diameter and is safe for use with both glass and plastic fermenters, carboys and buckets. It is easy to clean by wiping off and easy to store. Improve the quality of your beer and wine whilst reducing fermentation time with this electric heating pad. It is perfect to use if you need to keep your brew in a spare room, garage of cellar where the temperature is lower than the ideal for brewing. Please note that there is no temperature controller on the mat, so regular check is required to ensure the proper temperature being maintained.
One free stick-on thermometer is included in the package. Please notice that the liquid temperature is about 0.5-1.5 ℃ lower than the temperature shown on the stick-on thermometer on the container.
- Make sure there is no sharp object under or above the heat pad, which may damage the pad.
- DONOT use the pad if there is any damage on the PVC surface.
- 3,DONOT immerse in liquid.
- Improper use may cause fire or electric shock.
5. BN-LINK Digital Heat Mat Thermostat Controller for Seed Germination, Reptiles and Brewing Breeding Incubation Greenhouse, 40-108°F, 8.3A 1000W ETL Listed
- ✓ EFFORTLESS HEATING SETUP: Simply set the temperature probe, plug-in the controller, and use the large 3-button interface to choose your desired temperature setting. Digital display supports units in both Fahrenheit and Celsius.
- ✓ EASE OF MIND: Handy LED heating and power indicator lights allow you to see the controller’s status even in total darkness. Controller features a convenient hanging tab, and a bright, easy-to-read display inside a tough plastic housing.
- ✓ RUGGED CONSTRUCTION: The cord for the temperature probe and grounded 3-prong plug measure an extended 6 feet in length, designed to suit almost any application you can imagine.
- ✓ Century to BN-LINK: Your product might come in the brand of BN-LINK or Century as we are currently rebranding to BN-LINK. Please be assured that the quality remains the same.
- ✓ SAFE & RELIABLE: Our thermostat controller is ETL listed, and rigorously tested for quality control and safety. Conforms to UL Std No. 60730-1, 60730-2-9. Temperature control range is 40-108°F, temperature display range is 32 -140°F. Rated Voltage is 120VAC 60Hz, Max Loading: 8.3A 1000W. Do not immerse controller or probe into water.
6. Fermentation Heater by The Weekend Brewer
- PERFECT FOR ALL SIZE FERMENTERS. At 25″ long and 10″ tall, this heater will easily fit most beer and wine fermenters
- UPGRADED ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS. Now manufactured with clip connections which are safer and will last longer than other heaters on the market
- EVEN HEAT. Attach to your preferred fermenter with electrical tape and this heater will provide even heat throughout the entire vessel
- ACCURATE TEMPERATURE CONTROL. Keep your fermenting liquid at the exact correct temperature when you pair this heater with a digital temperature controller.
This flexible heater is perfect for home beer and wine Making. Secure it around your carboy or bucket using electrical tape. For more control, Pair with a digital temperature controller and thermowell. 35 watts. Carboy, temperature controller, and thermowell not included.
7. iPower GLHTMTXS Durable Waterproof Seeding Heat Mat Warm Hydroponic Pad Plant Starting Kit for Kombucha Tea & Beer Brewing, 3" x 20", Black
- Reliable results: iPower has a professional heating pad that can keep the temperature at 10 ° F-20 ° F (6 ° C-12 ° C) higher than the surrounding air temperature, making it the best choice for temperature-sprouting seeds
- Stable and uniform heat: the thickened heat conducting wire is evenly laid on the heating pad the heat conduction is fast and the temperature is balanced, to avoid the uneven temperature of the heating pad to damage the seed germination
- Convenient and durable: iPower heating pad is waterproof and easy to clean
- durable insulated wires increase the safety of use
- the connection between the pad and the power cord is strong and durable.
- Changes after use: increase and improve the success rate of seed germination and seedling growth rate, it is recommended to check the growth temperature range of seeds or seedlings before use.
- High-quality service: iPower treats esteemed customers with a sincere attitude, builds products with heart, pre-sale product consultation and after-sales service issues, you can always contact us.
The iPower is engineered for better performance and greater durability.
1. The new, stronger heating wire and thicker multi-layer construction offers more uniform heating and the durability to withstand rugged greenhouse environments.
2. Gently warms root area to improve germination. Increases success of seedlings and cuttings. Warms root area 10-20°F over ambient temperature to improve germination.
3. Provides constant temperature to improve vegetable, plant, herb, and flower seed germination. Waterproof design allows for you to scrub and easier cleaning.
4. Durable, internal insulated wiring for enhanced safety. Heavy duty multi-layer construction.
5. Specifications: 10″x 20. 5″: 17. 5W +/-2W; 20″x 20″: 45W +/-5W; 48″x 20″: 100W +/-10W .
6. Note: Although this heating pad is waterproof, but because of its internal circuit structure, it is forbidden to put the heating pad in water to avoid serious consequences; it is recommended that you use a wet towel to clean it when cleaning.
About iPower: iPower is one of the Leading Professional Suppliers Over a Decade. Our goal is to put our best products in every home&garden where needed. Professional indoor gardening and hydroponic manufacturer. High quality control standard. Competitive product assurance with timely service.
8. Kombucha Heating Wrap – Fermentation Heating Pad With Temperature Control
- Made specifically for kombucha – this kombucha heating mat is designed specifically for home brewing kombucha by a kombucha brewer. It’s sized to fit 1-gallon brewing vessels.
- 3 temperature settings – most other heating wraps set the temperature too high or too low. I’ve picked each temperature setting so you can be confident you are brewing at the right temperature year round. Just set according to the season and your preferences and forget!
- Safe to use around liquids – this heating pad is safe to use around kombucha. No more worrying about spilling.
- Designed to work with temperature gauges – I hated having to remove my kombucha wrap to check the temperatures. This mat leaves enough room so you can see your temperature strip without having to remove the heater.
- Designed to be used for the entire brewing process – this heating wrap can be left on for the entire brewing cycle.
MADE FOR KOMBUCHA BREWERS BY KOMBUCHA BREWERS
I’ve been brewing kombucha for many years. After many frustrating attempts to find the perfect kombucha heating wrap I’ve decided to create one myself. I focused on three main things – temperature settings, usability, and durability.
3 Temperature Settings
The temperature of your brew is one of the most important factors in producing yummy kombucha. Yeast loves the heat. That’s why you need to keep your brewing vessel at the right temperatures throughout the brewing process.
The problem is, the surrounding temperature changes with the season. A heating pad that works in the summer is not going to to work in the winter.
After many test brews, I’ve finally found the best temperature settings for each season. Just set and forget according to the season and your tastes – you can be confident your brew will turn out great each time!
Designed To Fit 1-Gallon Brewing Vessels
One thing I hated about my other heating wraps was taking them off to check the temperature. I’ve made this wrap slightly shorter than the others so you can easily see the temperature of your brewing without having to take off the wrap.
It’s designed to fit conventional 1-gallon brewing vessels.
Will Keep Your Brew Warm Through The Entire Brewing Cycle
This mat is designed to be left on for extended periods of time. It will have no problem keeping all your brews warm 24 hours a day through the entire brewing cycle. This includes both the first and the second ferments!
Durable and Waterproof
I’ve always been worried about using a heat source around kombucha. That’s why I’ve designed this wrap to be splash resistant. It takes the worry out of brewing next to liquids!
9. Kenley Fermentation Carboy Heater with Thermostat – Kombucha Heating Kit – Home Brewing Heat Strip Belt Wrap Brew Warmer Warming Pad with Temperature Controller – Works with any Vessel up to 8 Gallons
- BREW IN ANY CONDITIONS Whether you’re brewing kombucha, wine or beer, the Kenley heating system lets you control the temperature of the vessel. You won’t run the risk of overheating your brew or letting it chill.
- CONTROL BREW TEMPERATURE EASILY This Kenley fermentation heating kit comes with a temperature controller which means that heater only kicks in when it registers a drop in temperature and stops running as soon as the right temperature is reached.
- USE YOUR EXISTING VESSELS Designed to work with almost any fermentation vessel up to 8 gallons, this Kenley fermentation heater is flexible and easy to fit snugly against the carboy. The 32x11in film simply wraps around the jar and is secured with the elastic bands supplied.
- SPEED UP BREWING TIMES Yeast activity slows as the temperature drops, but stops entirely if the temperature is too high. By maintaining a constant temperature, you can create the perfect conditions for the brew you’re using, reducing the brew time so you can create more perfect batches.
- MINIMAL ENERGY USAGE Each brew has particular needs, yet you may only have one environment, be it a chilly garage or a temperate spare room. The Kenley kit only uses the minimum energy required, unlike always-on systems, which keeps your energy costs down.
10. iPower GLHTMTS-A 10" x 20.5" Waterproof Durable Seedling Heat Mat Warm Hydroponic Plant for Indoor Gardening Germination Starting, Black
- Multifunction: perfect for seeding, germination, home-brewing, and pet enclosures terrariums, such as those used in reptile, rodent and arachnid.
- Durability and safety: internal insulated wiring for enhanced safety. Heavy duty multi-layer construction, water-resistance that enables safe scrubbing.
- Professional reliability: warms 10-20°F above ambient room temperature. Provides constant temperature to improve vegetable, plant, herb, and flower seed germination.
- Convenient to use: the mat flattens out when heating up and can also be rolled back up for easy storage.
- Package include: 1 pack 10″ x 20. 5″ heat mat.
- Note: although this heating pad has waterproof function, but because of its internal circuit structure, it is forbidden to put the heating pad in water to avoid serious consequences.
This seedling heat mat will increase the success of seedlings and cuttings, and will warm the root area 10-20°F over ambient temperature to improve germination. Perfect for seeding, germination, home-brewing, and pet enclosures terrariums, such as those used in reptile, rodent and arachnid. 1. Gently warms root area to improve germination 2 reases success of seedlings and cuttings 3. Warms root area 10-20°F over ambient temperature to improve germination 4. Provides constant temperature to improve vegetable, plant, herb, and flower seed germination. 5. Waterproof design allows for you to scrub and easier cleaning 6. Durable, internal insulated wiring for enhanced safety 7. Heavy duty multi-layer construction 8. Length of Power Cord: 5. 90ft 9. Specifications: 10″x 20. 5″: 17. 5W +/-2W; 20″x 20″: 45W +/-5W; 48″x 20″: 100W +/-10W
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Heating Pad For Brewing for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!