Nowadays, there are so many products of electric induction range slide in in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for electric induction range slide in in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings electric induction range slide in which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
765 reviews analysed
1. Frigidaire FFES3026TS 30 Inch Slide-in Electric Range with Smoothtop Cooktop in Stainless Steel
Features: Spacious 4.6 cu. ft. total capacity give you plenty of space to cook more than one dish at one time 4 electric burners with SpaceWise® Expandable Elements Express-Select controls help you easily go from warm to boil with ease Even Baking Technology ensures even baking every time Extra large viewing window to check on your food without having to open the door and let heat out ADA compliant and UL listed Product Technologies: SpaceWise® Expandable Elements: No matter if you're using a small or big pan, these flexible elements will meet your cooking needs Specifications: Total Capacity: 4.6 Cu. Ft. Back Left Burner Watts: 1500 Back Right Burner Watts: 1200 Front Left Burner Watts: 3000 Front Right Burner Watts: 2700 Broil Element: Yes Convection: No Sabbath Mode: No Self Cleaning: Yes Depth: 25-1/2" Height: 36-5/8" Width: 30"
2. Frigidaire FGES3065PF Gallery 30" Stainless Steel Electric Slide-In Smoothtop Range – Convection
Quick Preheat: Preheat in just a few minutes. True Convection: A third heating element and single convection fan circulate hot air throughout the oven for faster and more even multi-rack baking. Smudge-Proof Stainless Steel: Resists fingerprints and cleans easily. Quick Clean: Quickly clean your oven in 2 hours with our quick self-clean cycle. Effortless Temperature Probe with Auto Keep Warm: The Effortless Temperature Probe allows you to set the desired finished temperature and alerts you when that temperature has been reached. The oven then holds the desired temperature of the meat by switching to a keep warm function for better cooking results. One-Touch Keep Warm Setting: Just one touch of a button keeps food warm until everything – and everyone – is ready. Steam Cleaning: A 20-minute light oven cleaning thats chemical-free, odor-free, and fast. Fits-More Cooktop with SpaceWise(R) Expandable Elements: The cooktop features five burners including two SpaceWise(R) Expandable elements and a Warming Zone so you can cook more at once. Built with American Pride: Designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A. One-Touch Options: Our ovens feature easy-to-use one touch buttons so you can add a minute to the timer, or keep foods warm – with the touch of a button. Effortless Oven Rack: Bottom rack extends when you open the door for easy access. Sabbath Mode (Star-K(R) Certified)
3. K&H Domino 2 Burner Induction Ceramic Cooktop 220V INDV-3102
- 17 Power level per cooking zone
- Great for going from a boil to a simmer
- Designed and Developed in Germany, ETL/UL safety certified
- Power output: 3100W, Rating voltage: 208-240V (2x 110V), 50/60Hz, NO PLUG
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Only cookware with magnetic bottom will work properly on induction cooktop
- 1 year warranty
- Built-In and Free standing
!i! NEW TECHNOLOGY !i!
This technology has been in use for many years by professional chefs and cooks and those who participate in World Championship cooking competitions.
Because of how the induction cooker works and the technology involved, it is possible to warm up or cool down the pot or pan much quicker than conventional cooktops which saves you time and electricity.
Temperature control is very sensitive which provides immediate heat adjustment. Change the setting, and the pot responds instantly. Great for going from a boil to a simmer.
There is 17 power levels which gives you absolute control over cooking temperature. Our induction cooktop is quicker than gas units and also gives you advantages of being able to better control the power and set timers.
Unique design with digital display and touch control.
Chic & noble
SENSOR Touch Control with digital display
Built-In and Free standing
Removable rubber feet
Scratch-resistant ceramic glass
Automatic pot identification
Automatic security disconnection in case of liquid overflow
Simple and easy cleaning
17 Power level per cooking zone
0 – 99 Minutes in 1 Minute interval
Cooking zone 7.9″ + 7.1″ (min. 4.7″ up to 9.5″)
Dimensions, Weight: 20.1″ x 11.6″ x 3″; 9.3 lb
Rating voltage: 208-240V (2x 110V), 50/60Hz
Max. power output: 3100W
2 cooking zone 1850W + 1850W (Shared Power)
Green Power = Stand-by under 1Watt
Electric plug not included
ETL/UL safety certified
Our products carry 1 year warranty. In case of malfunction, contact us to start warranty claim. We will either repair or replace it with refurbished or new unit at our discretion. Shipping cost will be covered by us. For customers that are not from USA we will provide necessary parts for their cooktops to be fixed.
4. Empava 36” Electric Induction Cooktop With 5 Booster Burners Smooth Surface Black Tempered Glass EMPV-IDC36
- The flawless Empava smooth tempered glass surface allows for effortless cleanup, manufactured without the release of hazardous metals into the ground and withstands intense heat without cracking or chipping. Approved for installation over any Empava brand 24” under-counter single wall ovens. Most stainless steel and cast iron cookware are induction compatible.
- Hot Surface indicator – An “H” will appear in the surface cooking area display as long as any surface cooking area is too hot to touch, even after the surface cooking area(s) is turned off. With induction cooking, heat is generated directly in the cookware, so the cooktop stays cooler to the touch, with child safety lock making it safer.
- 9 heat level settings allow range from melt to rapid boil, slider digital touch controls lets you accurately control your heating and enjoy an Easy-to-clean surface. Red LED display with black glass surface helps achieve a modern look that complements the entire kitchen. Sensors detect the presence of a pan, so when a pot is removed and the element is still on, the cooktop will automatically turn off.
- Specifications – This cooktop features two 8.3 in. 2100-Watt element, a 7 in. 2100-Watt element and two 6.3 in. 1500-Watt element. Product Dimension 35.43″L x 20.47″D x 2.28″H，Cut-Out Dimension 33.85″L x 19.29″D, sensitive slider digital control, 99 mins timer. Requires 220~240 Volts, 40 Amps Breaker, it also comes with 2 Years Warranty, and 4ft hard wire cord.
- Empava Appliances designs the highest quality cooking experience. Our induction cooktops, gas cooktops and wall ovens are fully equipped for safety, the sleek black finish and built-in design offers an attractive look for any counter. Each element has Simmer, Melt, Keep Warm and Performance Boost allows you to exceed the maximum heat-level setting for up to 5 minutes–perfect for rapid boiling. Induction cooking technology boils water in just 2 minutes.
The Empava brand 36 in. Induction Cooktop combines the power of Induction with the easy clean-up of electric to give you the utmost cooking flexibility. Induction cooking is 70% more efficient than gas and offers more responsive, exceptional temperature control at low and high heats, so it is gentle enough to melt chocolate and powerful enough to boil water. And because heat is generated directly in the cookware, the cooktop stays cooler to the touch, making it safer and easier to clean. Induction elements are compatible with most stainless steel and cast iron cookware. If a magnet sticks to the bottom of a pot or pan, it is induction friendly. Empava products offer the best in contemporary design matched with the latest in appliance technologies to transform the way you live.
5. Cosmo COS-F965NF Commercial-Style 36 in. 3.8 cu. ft. Single Dual Fuel Range with with 5 Burners and 8 Function Convection Oven, Cast Iron Grates|Stainless Steel
- 3. 8 cu. ft. Electric Oven with Turbo True European Convection. 8 Oven Functions including: Turbo, Convection, Broil, Convection Broil and Bake
- Multiple Heating Elements provide more power for various cooking needs
- 5 Performance Burners: 18, 000 BTU, 10, 200 BTU, 2 x 7, 500 BTU and 5, 000 BTU. High Performance Gas Burners 18, 000 BTU to 5, 000 BTU which allow you to cook from a high heat for boiling, frying or searing to a low simmer for the most delicate sauces
- Cavity cooling oven ventilation system provides safer appliance operation by dissipating heat from the outer surfaces of the unit, including the oven door. Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel offer a professional style exterior for any type of cooking
- 2 Year Manufacturer’s on Parts and Labor
Cosmo Appliances sets a standard for professional style stainless steel ranges by providing the speed and precision of 5 high-performance gas burners with the convenience and precision of an Electric Convection Oven. The Cosmo’s COS-F965NF dual fuel range with 8-function 3. 8 cubic foot electric convection oven has the space to get it all done and the power to get it done fast with Turbo True European Convection. Featuring 5 high-performance gas burners from 18, 000 BTU to 5, 000 BTU which allow you to cook from a high heat for boiling, frying or searing to a low simmer for the most delicate sauces. A convenient storage drawer underneath the oven provides valuable space for storing cookware so they’re out of the way but still within reach.
6. GE Profile PS960SLSS 30 Inch Slide-in Electric Range with Smoothtop Cooktop, in Stainless Steel
6.6 Cu. Ft. Capacity 12″/9″/6″ 3,600W Power Boil 8″/5″ And 8″ Synchronized Elements Glide Touch Controls Wi-Fi Connect Chef Connect True European Convection With Precise Air Digital Temperature Display Self-Clean With Steam Clean Option Stainless Steel Finish
7. DUXTOP 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 8100MC, gold
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Digital control panel. Built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes
- 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts
- Requires induction compatible magnetic cookware. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and Steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- The auto-pan detection will shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected
- equipped with diagnostic error message system, low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved
- Note: in order to use this and any other induction cooktops, you need to have the right kind of cookware
Note: in order to use This and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The energy produced by the Duxtop is directly supplied to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. Duxtop detects the size of the cookware base and automatically adjust so that very little energy is wasted. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is fast and safe to use, easy to clean. This versatile cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish, elegant centerpiece on the table, for outdoor parties and in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone. 1) Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Basically you plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around. 2) lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage. 3) built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes 4) digital control panel 5) 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts. 6) 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit. 7) compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. Check with your cookware manufacturer If it works on induction cooktop. 8) the auto-pan detection will turn off heating when cookware removed from the cooktop and shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected. 9) low and high voltage warning system. 10) equipped with diagnostic error message system. 11) ETL approved. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is easy to install (plug in) and easy to use. These cooktop are a snap to clean. Simply wipe clean with a damp cloth when the cooktop is cool after cooking.
8. Cosmo GRP304 Gas Range with 4 Sealed Burner Rangetop, Single Convection Oven w/Light Heavy-Duty Metal Stove Heat Control & Cast Iron Grate | Free-Standing/Slide-In, 30-in, Stainless Steel
- Transform your kitchen from ordinary to refined with a Cosmo Gas Range. Homeowners and builders trust Cosmo for their low price and unmatched quality. Modern European design blends seamlessly with other stainless steel kitchen appliances for modern home makeovers
- Constructed of corrosion resistant 403 grade stainless steel, Heavy-duty cast iron grates for heat retention and distribution and fingerprint and smudge resistant finish easily wipes clean
- Single Oven Gas Range with 4 sealed burners: 10, 000 BTU semi-rapid burners (x1), 12, 500 BTU Rapid Burner (x1), 18, 000 BTU Rapid Burner (x1) and 4, 500 BTU auxiliary burner (x1)
- high performance gas burners which allow you to cook from a high heat for boiling, frying or searing to a low simmer for the most delicate sauces
- 30 in. Range features a single 3. 9 cu. ft. oven capacity and Rapid Convection. A technology that uses a dual fan assisted circular heating element designed to heat evenly around the food, allowing food to cook more evenly in less time and at a lower temperature than in a standard oven
- Our freestanding gas range is designed with safety and security in mind. 2-year limited parts and labor
- trust our gas range to deliver years of trouble-free use. Product Dimensions: 29. 8” W x 29. 8″ D x (Adjustable Height: 35. 8″ to 37. 4″). Requirements: 120V/ 9 A, 3 Prong Plug, Natural Gas, LP convertible
- optional liquid propane conversion kit (sold separately)
9. LG LSE4613ST 30" Stainless Steel Electric Slide-In Smoothtop Range – Convection
30″ Stainless Steel Electric Slide-In Smoothtop Range – Convection
10. Duxtop LCD 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 9600LS
- Digital LCD Sensor-Touch Control Panel
- Child Safety Lock system (press and hold the Safety Lock Key for 3 sec to activate), Fast Boil button & Keep Warm button.
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 minute increments up to 10 hours
- 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F
- 20 power levels from 100-1800Watts
- 5 ft cord.
- REQUIRES INDUCTION COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC COOKWARE. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected
- Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved and built to North American Standards.
- Note: In order to use this and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The “rule of thumb” to determine if your cookware is induction ready is
- if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cooking vessel, it is induction ready. Induction itself is a noiseless process
- however there may be high pitched sounds from clad cookware, the base of which has multiple layers of metals sandwiched together. 2-year Manufacturer’s warranty.
The energy produced by the Duxtop Cooktop is supplied directly to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. The cooktop automatically adjusts the magnetic field generated to the size of the cookware base so that very little energy is wasted during the cooking process. The Duxtop Induction Cooktop is safe to use, fast and easy to clean. This versatile and feature rich cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish centerpiece on the table for outdoor parties or in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone.
1) The Duxtop 9600LS Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Just plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around.
2) Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
3) Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 10 hours.
4) Digital LCD Sensor-Touch control panel.
5) 20 power levels from 100-1800 Watts.
6) 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F.
7) Cord length is 5 ft.
8) Compatible with induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron.
9) The auto-pan detection feature will turn off heating when cookware is removed from the cooktop and shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware or incorrect cookware is detected.
10) Child Safety Lock system.
11) Low and high voltage warning system.
12) Equipped with diagnostic error message system.
13) ETL approved.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Electric Induction Range Slide In for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!