Nowadays, there are so many products of desktop police scanner with 800mhz in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for desktop police scanner with 800mhz in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings desktop police scanner with 800mhz which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
919 reviews analysed
1. Uniden BC355N 800 MHz 300-Channel Base/Mobile Scanner. Close Call RF Capture Technology. Pre-programmed Service Search. “Action” Bands to Hear Police, Ambulance, Fire, Amateur Radio, Public Utilities, Weather, and More.
2. Whistler WS1065 Desktop Digital Scanner
- Menu Driven Programming with Context Sensitive Help – Each menu item provides a few lines of help text that provide assistance with programming and using the scanner
- Scan List-functionality allows you to arrange, group and scan objects according to your preference. Memory Backup – Frequencies remain stored in memory for an extended time even without batteries.
- Free-Form Memory Organization – Allocation of memory dynamically and efficiently as it is needed. This differs from low cost and older scanners that had memory organized in rigid and wasteful memory banks
- Skywarn Storm Spotter Function – Instant access to frequencies used by storm spotter networks.
- Digital AGC – Instantly compensates for low user audio levels that are common on digital systems
- Refer user manual below. Tune :Find new and unlisted frequencies starting from a specified frequency
3. Uniden BearTracker Scanner (BCT15X) with 9,000 Channels, TrunkTracker III Technology, Base/Mobile Design, Close Call RF Capture Technology with Location-Based Scanning, – Black Color
- Mobile BearTracker scanner with 9,000 Channels, advanced dynamic memory system, close call RF capture technology, and more
- TrunkTracker III technology lets you can keep up with the action on Motorola, EDACS and LTR systems. Individual channel volume offset
- Location-Based scanning automatically selects programmed systems based on your location when connected to a compatible GPS receiver
- State-by-state preprogrammed channels for local police, DOT, and Highway Patrol frequencies when you travel, without having to program
- 100 system Quick Keys with 10-channel group Quick Keys per system
- system/channel number tagging for rapid access.Continuous Band Coverage* – 25MHz to 1.3GHz Excluding UHF TV and Cellular
- DCS/CTCSS Rapid Decode – Instantly Detects and Displays the Subaudible Tone So You Can Quickly Determine the System Settings.
4. Uniden BC365CRS 500 Channel Scanner and Alarm Clock with Snooze, Sleep, and FM Radio with Weather Alert, Search Bands Commonly used for Police, Fire/EMS, Aircraft, Radio, and Marine Transmissions
- Includes 500 channels in 10 Banks for scanning local public safety and other interesting frequencies.
- Easily search bands commonly used for Police, Fire/EMS, Aircraft, Amateur Radio, and Marine transmissions.
- Built-in FM radio with 30 FM presets, lets you listen to your local radio stations.
- Built in Alarm Clock lets you wake to your favorite FM station, a weather channel, or scanning. Also has Snooze and Sleep.
- Weather Scan with Alert, listen to local weather conditions and be alerted when hazardous conditions arise.
- Large clear LCD backlit display is easy to read at night.
- The buttons are nicely laid out for ease of use, so there’s no fumbling around in the dark.
The BC365CRS is a multi-featured conventional channel scanner. Easily enter and store frequencies for police, fire/emergency, marine, air and more into 500 channels over ten banks. The scanner also features AM/FM clock radio with snooze and NOAA weather broadcasts. Receives conventional channels on the following frequencies: AM Broadcast (530-1700 KHz) (25-54 MHz) FM Broadcast (88-108 MHz) (108-174 MHz) (225-380 MHz) (406-512 MHz). In scanner mode press to start a limit search or to resume searching. In service select mode press to select police service. In fm mode, press to select the fm1 from memory bank. Note-if scanner receives interference or electrical noise move the scanner or its antenna away from the source. Recommend changing the height or angle of the antennas. Avoid placing the scanner in direct sunlight or near heating elements or vents
5. Uniden Bearcat BC125AT Handheld Scanner, 500 Alpha-Tagged channels, Public Safety, Police, Fire, Emergency, Marine, Military Aircraft, and Auto Racing Scanner, Lightweight Portable Design
- Each of 500ch Can be Assigned an AlphaNumeric Name!
- Includes Both Civil &
- Military Aircraft Bands!
- Close-Call RF Frequency Counter capture mode, CTCSS &
- DCS ( PL &
- 10 Banks, Optional PC Programming w/ Included USB Cable &
- Free Software Available OnLine!
- Built-In Auto Service Searches – Police, Fire, Ham, Marine, Air, RailRoads, &
6. Uniden SR30C Bearcat, 500-Channel Compact Handheld Scanner, Close Call RF Capture Technology, Turbo Search, PC Programming, NASCAR, Auto Racing, Public Safety, Police, Fire, EMS, Marine, Civil Air
- Listen in and stay informed! The Uniden Bearcat SR30C is a very affordable 500 channel hand-held scanner with loads of features in a convenient compact design.
- Listen to over 32, 000 frequencies. Get started listening right away with convenient pre-sets for the most popular searches. Frequencies are preset in ten service banks, police and fire departments (including rescue and paramedics), NOAA weather reports, Marine, Racing search bands, Civil aircraft, ham radio, railroad, CB radio, and (FRS/ GMRS/MURS) bands. This makes it easy to find channels that interest you.
- Pc programming lets you program your scanner using your PC. Close call RF capture technology instantly tunes to signals from nearby transmitters and the priority scan function Scans the channels you have designated as priority channels. Memory backup keeps the frequencies stored in memory for an extended time if the scanner loses power
- The delay function helps prevent missed replies during two-way conversations. Other features include keypad entry, earphone Jack, key lock, battery low alert, battery save. The triple-conversion design ensures excellent Performance.
- The dimmable backlit LCD display makes for easy nighttime operation. Operation is from two AA cells providing flexibility in choice of batteries: alkaline for long life or rechargeable NiMH batteries for economy. Niamh Type batteries can charge while in the scanner. Niamh AA batteries may be charged from a USB power source such as a PC or smartphone USB charger.
Uniden SR30C BearCat, 500-Channel Compact Handheld Scanner, Close Call RF Capture technology, Turbo search, PC programming, Public Safety, Police, Fire, Emergency, Marine, Auto Racing, Civil Air
7. Uniden BCD436HP HomePatrol Series Digital Handheld Scanner. TrunkTracker V, Simple Programming, S.A.M.E. Emergency/Weather Alert, Covers USA and Canada
- Favorites List, System, Department/Site Quick Keys and temporary avoid
- Enhanced dynamic memory with narrowband reception and location-based scanning
- Preemptive trunking priority and multi-site system support
- S.A.M.E weather alert with USA/Canada radio database and fire tone-out alert
- Close Call RF capture with 4GB of memory
- 8-Hours Operation on 3xAA Batteries.USB Connectivity
8. Uniden SDS200 Advanced X Base/Mobile Digital Trunking Scanner, Incorporates The Latest True I/Q Receiver Technology, Best Digital Decode Performance in The Industry
The Uniden Bearcat SDS200 has the same features as the High Performance Handheld SDS100 , Plus More, in larger Base / Mobile Form. Advanced Digital trucking scanner. Frequency Range of 25-512Mhz, 758-824, 849-869, 895-960 and 1240-1300MHz. True I/Q receiver technology, which provides unsurpassed digital performance! Features include: True I/Q Receiver, Trunk Tracker X, Direct Ethernet Connectivity for Streaming and Control, PL/DPL/NAC, Complete USA/Canada Radio Database Built in with Alphanumeric, Frequencies, , and more, with free lifetime updates, Location Control , 3. 5″ Customizable Color Display. The SDS200 includes APCO P25 Phase I and II, Motorola, EDACS, and LTR Trucking, Air band, Marine Weather and Analog! With Optional paid downloadable upgrades and/or Optional software from the Mfg.’s websitem, it can also do Capacity + and Connect +, DMR Tier III, XPT, Single-Channel DMR, NXDN 4800 and 9600 and EDACS . Free Uniden Sentinel Software keeps the SDS200 database and firmware up to deludes AC adapter, 12Vdc Power Cables, USB cable, 8 Gb MicroSD card, BNC telescopic antenna Mounting bracket and printed owner’s manual.
9. Whistler WS1025 Analog Desktop Scanner (Black)
- Lock-out Function – skip over specified channels or frequencies when scanning or searching
- Tune – find new and unlisted frequencies starting from a specified frequency
- Priority Channel – set the scanner to check one channel every two seconds while scanning
- Scan Delay – delays scanning for two seconds before moving to another channel in order to hear replies
- PC programmable – allows users to backup data, update database and program scanner directly from a PC
The new scanner line opens with the WS1025. This 200 channel scanner features Data Cloning, PC updatable database capabilities, and dedicated Skywarn Storm Spotter Functionality – provides instant access to frequencies used by storm spotter networks. Monitor storm conditions as they occur, and become aware of dangerous conditions before the media or emergency management officials are able to announce them to the general public
10. Uniden BEARTRACKER 885 Hybrid Full-Featured CB Radio + Digital TrunkTracking Police/Fire/Ambulance/DOT Scanner w/ BearTracker Warning System Alerts, 40-channel CB, 4-Watts power, 7-color display.
- The BearTracker 885 does what no other CB Radio can do: It can keep you up-to-date with current public safety activity in US and Canada by scanning for Police, Fire, Ambulance, and/or DOT radio traffic.
- BearTracker Warning System, Alerts you when nearby public safety transmissions are detected. Included GPS allows you to automatically select nearby channels from its nationwide database.
- Full-featured CB Radio with 40-channel CB operation, 4-Watt RF power, a 7-color display, a SWR meter for precision antenna tuning, RF Gain, Mic Gain, PA mode, Talkback, and NOAA Weather with Alerts.
- The Scanner feature operates alongside the CB radio features, there is no switching back and forth between modes
- just press a button and you’re listening to Police, Fire department, etc. , while standard CB channels are active.
- The ergonomic noise cancelling microphone is designed to enhance your transmissions, even in the noise environment of a tractor-trailer cab.
- Included Components: 1 Scanner
Uniden BEARTRACKER 885 Hybrid Full-Featured CB Radio + Digital TrunkTracking Police/Fire/Ambulance/DOT Scanner w/ BearTracker Warning System Alerts, 40-channel CB, 4-Watts power, 7-color display.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Desktop Police Scanner With 800Mhz for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!