Top 9 Desktop Calculator Ti5033ll
Finding your suitable readers for desktop calculator ti-5033ll is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for desktop calculator ti-5033ll including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
948 reviews analysed
1. Calculated Industries 4065 Construction Master Pro Advanced Construction Math Feet-inch-Fraction Calculator for Contractors, Estimators, Builders, Framers, Remodelers, Renovators and Carpenters
Mater Pro Advanced Construction Calculator conveniently works in and converts between all building dimensional formats for easy use minimizing mistakes. Features custom set fractions and includes protective hard case, user guide, filed guide and long life batteries.
The construction master pro (model 4065) from Calculated Industries sets the industry standard for advanced construction-math calculators. Offering powerful built-in solutions and expanded preference settings, it’s perfect for completing layouts, bids, and estimates as well as helping to save time and money by helping you figure out the right amount of needed materials. It’s ideal for or contractors, estimators, architects, builders, framers, engineers, concrete/foundation contractors, draftspersons, and more.
Quick, Accurate Solutions in the Field
You’ll be able to work in and convert between all building dimensional formats–yards, feet-inch-fractions and metric–including area and volume. The construction master pro includes a number of built-in time-saving functions, including calculations for risers, treads, stringer length, and incline angle; how many 4 by 8, 4 by 9 or 4 by 12 sheets are needed to cover an area; jack rafter results for regular and irregular pitch roof; determining number of on-center studs for an entered length; and right angles. It also offers advanced solutions for circles, arches, columns, cones, pillars, windows and post-holes arcs, circumference, and segments.
The construction master pro also includes the ability to custom define your preferences (such as fractional settings), a “paperless” tape that lets you review the previous 20 entries to double-check your totals, and accumulating memory with three additional memory storage locations. It’s powered by a two 1.5-volt batteries (LR-44/A76), and the Construction Master Pro has an auto shut-off feature that turns the calculator off after about 8 to 12 minutes of non-use. The 11-digit display measures 2.5 inches by .625 inches. Overall, the calculator measures 5.6 inches by 3 inches by .6 inches, and weighs 4.5 ounces. It’s backed by a one-year limited warranty.
What’s in the Box
One Calculated Industries 4065 construction master pro calculator, Armadillo Gear protective cover, pocket reference guide in English and Spanish, and batteries.
2. Texas Instruments TI-36X Pro Engineering/Scientific Calculator
- Ideal for curricula in which graphing technology may not be permitted.
- MultiView display shows multiple calculations at the same time on screen.
- MathPrint shows math expressions, symbols and stacked fractions as they appear in textbooks
- Ideal for high school through college: Algebra 1 & 2, Geometry, Trigonometry, Statistics, Calculus, Biology, etc.
- Convert fractions, decimals and terms including Pi into alternate representations.
- Select degrees/radians, floating/fix, number format modes.
3. Calculated Industries 3415 Qualifier Plus IIIX Real Estate Finance Calculator
- Calculated Industries 3415 Qualifier Plus IIIX Real Estate Finance Calculator
- Versatile buyer pre-qualifying for conventional and FHA/VA loans to show homes within price range. LR44 batteries required (best with Polaroid LR44 batteries)
- Complete PITI payment solutions to demonstrate interest only and other “What If” scenarios
- Amortization with remaining balances
- Calculate combo loans (80:10:10 and 80:15:05), bi-weekly loans, ARMs provide flexible payment options
- Easy rent vs. buy comparisons and estimated tax savings show benefits of ownership
Calculated Industries Qualifier Plus IIIX 3415
Qualify home buyers right on the spot with the versatile, easy-to-use Qualifier Plus IIIX real estate finance calculator from Calculated Industries. Perfect for all real estate finance professionals, including agents, brokers, bankers, mortgage originators, title officers, trainers, and more. The Qualifier Plus IIIx helps you pre-qualify clients quickly and easily, solve real estate finance problems instantly, and close home sales quickly.
Gain instant access to PITI and interest only payments, or figure out the blended rate and payment for combo loans. Complete taxes, insurance, and mortgage insurance for true PITI payments, figure amortization and balloon payments, and simplify complex ARMs including lifetime cap. Other features include bi-weekly and monthly loan comparisons, automatic sales price and down payment calculations, and completion of taxes, insurance, and mortgage insurance for true PITI payments. It also offers a built-in date-math function for closing and expiration dates, triple zero key that saves time and keystrokes.
It’s powered by two LR44 batteries, which provide up to 1,000 hours of battery life, and the Qualifier Plus IIIX has an auto shut-off feature that turns the calculator off after about 8 to 12 minutes of non-use. It’s backed by a one-year limited warranty.
What’s in the Box
Calculated Industries 3415 Qualifier Plus IIIX real estate finance calculator; protective slide cover; quick reference guide; pocket user’s guide; batteries
4. Calculated Industries 44080 Construction Master Pro Construction Calculator
- Work in and convert between any building-math dimension; Built-in Right-Angle function
- Complete trigonometric function & D:M:S conversions
- Roof, Rafter and Framing Solutions; Complete Stair Layouts
- Calculates Weight per Volume, Footing Volume, Blocks, Roof Area
- Circular Calculations: Circumference, Arcs, Segments and More
Builders, contractors, carpenters and construction professionals use this advanced, easy-to-use Feet-Inch-Fraction, Metric and Full Trigonometric calculator to provide rapid solutions to complex construction-math problems. Work in and convert between all building dimensional formats, including square and cubic! Built-in functions include Custom and Jack Rafter keys with instant cutting angles, Rake-Wall key, complete Circular solutions, full Stair calculations, D:M:S to Decimal Degree conversions, automatic Block and Footing, three Memories, and a Preference Function for user-defined options.
The most complete construction-math calculator on the market, the Construction Master Pro desktop calculator (model 44080) from Calculated Industries is perfect for completing layouts, bids, and estimates as well as helping to save time and money by helping you figure out the right amount of needed materials. It’s ideal for or contractors, architects, builders, engineers, project managers, estimators, draftspersons, and more.
You’ll be able to work in and convert between all building dimensional formats–yards, feet-inch-fractions and metric–including area and volume, and it also comes with a full trigonometric functionality (sine, cosine, tangent, arcsine, arccosine and arctangent simplify complex design and construction-math).
The Construction Master Pro includes a number of built-in time-saving functions, including calculations for risers, treads, stringer length, and incline angle; how many 4×8, 4×9 or 4×12 sheets are needed to cover an area; jack rafter results for regular and irregular pitch roof; determining number of on-center studs for an entered length; and right angles. It also offers advanced solutions for circles, arches, columns, cones, pillars, windows and post-holes arcs, circumference, and segments.
Additional features include a large multi-position tilt display LCD, ability to custom define your preferences (such as fractional settings), a “paperless” tape that lets you review the previous 20 entries to double-check your totals, and accumulating memory with three additional memory storage locations. It’s powered by a single 3-volt CR2032 lithium battery, and the Construction Master Pro has an auto shut-off feature that turns the calculator off after about 8 to 12 minutes of non-use. It measures 6.4 x 9 x 1.4 inches, weighs 10.8 ounces, and is backed by a one-year limited warranty.
What’s in the Box
Calculated Industries 44080 Construction Master Pro desktop calculator; user guide; pocket reference guide, and battery.
5. Calculated Industries 5070 ElectriCalc Pro Electrical Code Calculator
- Calculate wire sizes, integrated voltage drop, and conduit sizing
- NEW Ohm’s Law calculations: enter any two values to solve for the third
- Enter BTU to find Kilowatts per Hour or enter Kilowatts per Hour to find BTU
- Includes shock-absorbing Armadillo Gear protective case, 3-volt CR2016 battery
Ideal for electrical contractors, designers, engineers, builders, inspectors, electricians, and lighting specialists, the ElectriCalc Pro electrical code calculator (model 5070) from Calculated Industries can help you solve tough electrical calculations in seconds and deliver those solutions in conformance with the latest National Electrical Code (NEC). The ElectriCalc Pro is a complete electrical reference tool that will save time and money. Update to future code revisions with an easy-to-install kit. Includes a rugged Armadillo Gear 360-Degree flip-top cover protective case–perfect for work out in the field.
6. Texas Instruments Nspire CX CAS Graphing Calculator, Frustration Free Package
Our latest graphing handheld with a powerful Computer Algebra System that enables a deeper understanding of abstract concepts in math and science subjects.
7. CALCULATED INDUSTRIES 4019 Material Estimator Calculator
- Delivers fast linear, area and volume solutions
- Efficiently displays 11 digits
- Includes a protective 360 degree hard cover door
- Works directly in yards, feet, inches, fractions and meters – including square and cubic formats. No need to convert to decimals.
- Define and store values for materials such as Grout, Fence Post Spacing, Custom Tile, Board Width, Bags of Concrete, Paint Coverage and more
- Calculate board feet and cost per unit
- Quick linear, area, and volume answers
- Dual Power – solar and battery
Material Estimator Calculator delivers fast linear, area and volume solutions directly in feet and inches, fractions, yards and metric. Designed to quickly and accurately find material requirements for studs, 4×8, 4×9, 4×10, 4×12 sheets and board feet plus the cost per unit functions estimates material costs and allowances instantly using cost and percent functions with built-in answers for material and spacing. Efficiently displays 11 digits; 7 normal and 4 fractions with full annunciators. Product includes a protective 360 degree hard cover door, 1 year limited warranty, quick reference guide and pocket reference guides in English and Spanish.
Save time and money by reducing estimating errors with the Materials Estimating Calculator (model 4019) from Calculated Industries. You’ll be able to quickly and easily calculate material costs and allowances and get exactly the materials you need. It’s designed for contractors, trades people and estimators who need to estimate materials and costs for concrete, fences, decks, bricks, tile, flooring, gravel, painting, drywall, paneling, and more.
You’ll be able to accurately find material requirements for studs, 4×8, 4×9, 4×10, 4×12 sheets, board feet, floor tiles, blocks, bricks, gravel, and paint, as well as calculate material costs and allowances using cost and percent functions. Some examples include calculating the number of standard 8-inch bricks for both face and paver applications, the number of needed concrete bags (in either 40-, 60-, or 80-pound quantities), and the number of tiles needed based on area and grout width. It works directly in yards, feet, inches, fractions, and meters, including square and cubic formats–no need to convert to decimals. Store your measurements to instantly get accurate material estimates for your jobs and projects.
The Materials Estimating Calculator can be powered by both solar and battery (CR2016 battery included). It measures 5.7 x 3 x 0.55 inches and weighs 4.15 ounces, and it’s backed by a one-year limited warranty.
What’s in the Box
Calculated Industries 4019 Materials Estimating Calculator; hard cover door; quick reference guide; pocket reference guide; battery
8. Texas Instruments TI-30X IIS Scientific Calculator, Blue
The Texas Instruments TI-30X IIS Calculator combines statistics and advanced scientific functions into one attractive package. Durable, it is suitable for use in the classroom, home or office. The two-line display helps students explore math and science concepts in the classroom. Featured in pink, this Texas Instruments calculator is dual powered with statistics and fractions. It shows entry and result and has the capability to recall and edit previous entries. Texas Instruments TI-30X IIS Calculator:
9. TEXTI30XA – Texas Instruments TI-30XA Student Scientific Calculator
10-Digit Scientific Calculator is ideal for general math, pre-algebra, algebra 1 and 2, trigonometry and biology. Performs trigonometric functions, logarithms, roots, powers, reciprocals, and factorials. One-variable statistics include results for mean and standard deviation. Calculator also adds, subtracts, multiplies, and divides fractions entered in traditional numerator/denominator format. Conversions include fractions/decimals, degrees/radians/grads, DMS/decimal/degrees, and polar/rectangular. Battery-powered calculator includes slide case.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Desktop Calculator Ti5033ll for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!