We spent many hours on research to finding ddr3 low profile desktop memory, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best ddr3 low profile desktop memory, you should not miss this article. ddr3 low profile desktop memory coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 ddr3 low profile desktop memory by our suggestions
907 reviews analysed
1. VisionTek 4GB DDR3 1333 MHz(PC3-10600) CL9 DIMM Low Profile Heat Spreader, Desktop Memory – 900385
- Ultra-high performance 4GB DDR3 Single-Pack kit for Intel Core i3, i5, i7 Dual Channel processors and Triple Channel processors.
- Includes VisionTek High Performance Very Low Profile heat spreaders
- 1333MHz, 9-9-9-24, 1.5V, with Intel and AMD support.
- 4GB module for use in high performance Intel Core i3, i5, i7 Dual Channel and Triple Channel systems.
- Lifetime warranty: This DDR3 memory kit is built to last under the most demanding, processor intensive environments, and is backed by a limited Lifetime warranty.
- Memory type: PC3-10600-clamp
- Data Rate: 1333 CL9
- Density Per Module 2 GB
VisionTek’s award winning PC3-10600 DDR3 memory operates at 1333MHz data speed and is ideal for high performance home computing. Either in single slot, dual channel, or triple channel modes, VisionTek performance PC3-10600 strictly follows the JEDEC standard for memory and is built and tested with speed and reliability in mind. VisionTek PC3-10600 memory kits are ideal for overclocked systems and are available with high performance aluminum low profile and super-efficient aluminum extruded heat spreaders. Whether it is used for productivity, social networking, high performance 3D PC Gaming, and streaming video over wireless networks, VisionTek PC3-10600 memory is ideal.
2. Corsair CML8GX3M2A1600C9 Vengeance 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1600 MHz (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory 1.5V
CORSAIR high performance Vengeance memory module 8GB (2x4GB) 1600MHz 9-9-9-24, 1.5V for motherboards using AMD, Intel dual channel platforms. These Vengeance modules are designed for high-performance systems with extra-large CPU coolers, small form factor system builds, or other space-constrained applications that prevent the use of standard Vengeance memory. Each module is built using carefully selected DRAM to allow excellent overclocking performance, and has a limited lifetime warranty.
Customer Service / Tech support: 1-888-222-4346 opt. 1
From the Manufacturer
Vengeance Low Profile heat spreaders have a reduced height of 1.03-inches (26.25mm). They’re designed for high-performance systems with extra-large CPU coolers, small form factor system builds, or any other space-constrained application where standard Vengeance memory might not fit.
Perfect For High Performance and Low Clearance
Choose From 1.5V and 1.35V Models
1.5V Vengeance Low Profile DDR3 memory is designed to meet the memory specification of the 2nd Generation Intel Core processor family. The Special Edition Arctic White Vengeance Low Profile memory modules operate at the ultra-low voltage of 1.35V, for ultra-quiet systems and other low-voltage applications.
Low-Profile Heat Spreaders
Vengeance Low Profile heat spreaders have a reduced height of 1.03″ (26.25mm). They’re designed for high-performance systems with extra-large CPU coolers, small form factor system builds, or any other space-constrained application where standard Vengeance memory might not fit.
Great for Overclocking
Each Vengeance memory module is built from DRAM ICs specially selected for performance potential, to allow you to explore the limits of system overclocking.
If you’re new to overclocking, full support for Intel Extreme Memory Profile (Intel XMP) makes it easy. Add Vengeance to your XMP-compatible system and it can automatically select the maximum possible overclocking performance, quickly and easily.
The Vengeance Family: Outstanding Performance at an Attractive Price
Make your System Build Budget Go Farther
If you’re a gamer, a system builder, or just an all-around performance enthusiast, you should demand performance and reliability, regardless of your budget. If you need dependable, overclockable memory at an attractive price, Vengeance is a great choice.
Rigorous Screening and Exhaustive Testing
Speed is nothing without stability. That’s why Vengeance DDR3 memory kits, like all Corsair memory products, are carefully screened and tested to exacting standards.
- 240-pin DDR3
- Intel Core i3, Core i5, Core i7
3. Patriot Signature DDR3 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) CL11 PC3-12800 (1600MHz) 240-Pin DDR3 Desktop Memory Kit PSD38G1600K
Designed with reliability, performance and value in mind, Patriot Signature DDR3 PC3-12800 (1600MHz) is the perfect memory upgrade solution for desktop and workstation systems. Patriot ensures that every memory module meets and exceeds the industry standards. Each kit is 100% hand tested for quality assurance and is backed by lifetime warranty and free technical support.
4. TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z DDR4 32GB Kit (2 x 16GB) 3200MHz (PC4 25600) CL16 Desktop Memory Module Ram – Red – TLZRD432G3200HC16CDC01
5. Corsair CMY16GX3M2A1600C9 Vengeance Pro Series 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600 MHZ (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory 1.5V
6. Kingston Technology 16GB Non-ECC CL11 DIMM 1600MHz DDR3 RAM (KVR16N11K2/16) – Kit of 2
Kingston is the industry leader in PC memory. Designed with the whitebox user and system integrator in mind, Kingston Value RAM products are engineered to meet industry standard specifications and rigorously tested to ensure quality. Kingston Value RAM is ideal for those who purchase memory by spec and are looking for competitively priced generic memory that is 100-percent tested to meet industry specifications. Included in the package is two 8 GB modules of 1600MHz DDR3 Desktop memory. Specs are standard 1G X 64 Non-ECC 1600MHz 240-pin Unbuffered DIMM (DDR3, 1.5V, CL11, FBGA, Gold).
7. A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600MHz DIMM PC3-12800 UDIMM Non-ECC 2Rx8 Dual Rank 1.5V CL11 240-Pin Desktop Computer RAM Memory Upgrade Module
- Capacity: 8GB (1x 8GB Module) | Type: DDR3 DIMM | Memory RAM for Desktop Computers
- Speed: DDR3 1600 MHz ( PC3-12800 / PC3-12800U ) | ECC Type: Non-ECC UDIMM (Unbuffered DIMM) | Rank: 2Rx8 (Dual Rank x8) | Voltage: 1.5V | Pin Count: 240-Pin
- Designed for select DDR3 compatible Desktop Computers (not limited to): Acer , Alienware , ASRock , ASUS , Dell , DFI , Fujitsu , Gateway , Gigabyte , HP , HP Compaq , Intel , Lenovo , LG , MSI , Panasonic , QNAP , Samsung , Sony , Supermicro , Synology & Toshiba Models | * Please verify the memory RAM specifications supported by your system *
- All A-Tech modules undergo quality assurance testing to ensure dependable and reliable performance
- A-Tech provides a Lifetime Warranty for all orders & offers complimentary United States based Tech Support before, during, & after your purchase
An A-Tech Memory (RAM) upgrade is an easy, quick way to boost your system’s performance by speeding up loading times, improving system responsiveness, and increasing your system’s ability to handle higher workloads. Take on more and multitask with ease with a simple and affordable A-Tech Memory upgrade!
Designed for select Desktop Computers
Memory Size: 8GB (1 x 8GB Module)
Memory Type: DDR3
Form Factor: DIMM (240-Pin)
ECC Type: Non-ECC UDIMM (Unbuffered DIMM)
Speed: DDR3 1600 MHz ( PC3-12800 / PC3-12800U )
Rank: 2Rx8 (Dual Rank x8)
All A-Tech Memory products are rigorously tested to ensure that your memory meets our stringent quality and performance standards.
Purchase with confidence knowing that all A-Tech orders are backed with our Lifetime Warranty.
US Based Technical Support
Need help? Have questions? Our 5 star United States based support team is here to help before, during, and after your purchase to make sure you are completely satisfied with your A-Tech Memory!
8. Rasalas DDR3 Ram 16GB Kit (2x8GB), PC3-10600 DDR3 1333 16GB DDR3 2Rx8 PC3 10600U DDR3 8GB Ram DDR3 240 Pin 1.5V CL9 1333 mhz DDR3 Desktop Memory Ram Module
- ???? Superior Compatibility: DDR3 1333MHz PC3-10600 1.5V CL7 Dual Rank 2Rx8 240-pin NON-ECC Unbuffered UDIMM Ram designed for Acer , ARBOR , ASRock , ASUS/ASmobile , BCM , Biostar , Dell , DFI , EliteGroup (ECS) , EVGA , Foxconn , Fujitsu , Gigabyte , HP/Compaq , Intel , MSI , Sapphire , Shuttle , Supermicro , Tyan Computers.
- ???? Quality Components: Rasalas memory use high quality granules (Hynix, Kingston, Samsung, Micron, Elpida, Nanya), under rigorous testing and screening, with strong compatibility and high stability with motherboards of various brands. It can provide your computer with superior memory quality and the stability required for long-term system operation.
- ???? Plug and Play: Memory upgrade is one of the fastest, easiest, and most affordable ways to immediately improve the performance of your computer. If your PC laptop, desktop system is running slowly, installing more memory takes as little as five minutes and delivers immediate and lasting improvements.
- ???? What You Get：2x 8GB DDR3-1333MHz PC3-10600U Ram memory, used in AMD, Intel systems. 24 hours warm service, lifetime maintenance.
- ???? About Purchase: Please refer to the computer specifics and item parameters to purchase, if you do not know how to choose, please feel free to send your computer model and your demand to ([email protected]).
There’s an easy cure for a slow computer: more memory. Designed to help your system run faster and smoother, Rasalas Desktop Memory is one of the easiest and most affordable ways to improve your system’s performance.
—-Make everything on your computer faster
The amount of memory in your system plays a important role in the speed of loading apps, browsing the internet, and editing a spreadsheet. Add more memory for faster performance.
—-Multitask with ease
Every app you’re running requires memory and competes for a limited pool of resources. Overcome this by installing high-density modules in each memory slot for seamless multitasking.
—-Install with ease, no computer skills required
With just a screwdriver, and a few minutes of time, you can install memory – no computer skills necessary, Please Turn off computer before installation.
—-Maximize the value of your system
At a fraction of the cost of a new system, a memory upgrade is one of the most affordable ways to increase performance. Get more out of your notebook by giving it the resources it needs to perform.
9. G.Skill Ares Low Profile F3-1600C9D-16GAR DDR3-1600 16GB (2 x 8GB) Desktop Memory
<br><h3>Model</h3><strong>Brand: </strong>G.SKILL<br><strong>Series: </strong>Ares Series<br><strong>Model: </strong>F3-1600C9D-16GAR<br><strong>Type: </strong>240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM<br><br><h3>Tech Spec</h3><strong>Capacity: </strong>16GB (2 x 8GB)<br><strong>Speed: </strong>DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)<br><strong>Cas Latency: </strong>9<br><strong>Timing: </strong>9-9-9-24<br><strong>Voltage: </strong>1.5V<br><strong>ECC: </strong>No<br><strong>Buffered/Registered: </strong>Unbuffered<br><strong>Multi-channel Kit: </strong>Dual Channel Kit<br><strong>Features: </strong>16GB ultra high capacity memory Low profile heat spreader for better compatibility with extra large CPU coolers and small form factor PCs Compatible with Intel LGA1155/LGA1156 and AMD AM3/Llano/AM3+ platforms Intel XMP support for 1st, 2nd and 3rd Generation Intel Core Processors To reach rated memory speed, enabling Intel XMP profile or manual BIOS tuning is required Combination with other memory kits or modules (even with same model number) is not recommended to avoid any compatibility issues<br>
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ddr3 Low Profile Desktop Memory for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!