We spent many hours on research to finding cuisinart cast iron dutch oven 5 quart, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best cuisinart cast iron dutch oven 5 quart, you should not miss this article. cuisinart cast iron dutch oven 5 quart coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 8 cuisinart cast iron dutch oven 5 quart by our suggestions
572 reviews analysed
1. Cuisinart CI650-25BG 5 Qt Round Cast Iron Casserole Covered, Enameled Provencial Blue
- Cast iron construction provides superior heat retention and even heat distribution
- Porcelain enamel exterior provides a strong, durable finish in rich colors complementing any kitchen décor
- perfect for cooking, serving and entertaining
- Porcelain enamel interior is ideal for cooking, its surface does not impart flavors or absorb odors
- Safe for induction, halogen, glass/ceramic, gas and electric stove-tops
- Oven and broiler safe
- 5 quart capacity
- 5 quart is round
- Dishwasher safe for convenient maintenance and easy cleanup
- Cast iron contraction retains heat well. The porcelain enameled interior is perfect for cooking, surfaces do not impact flavors or absorb odors.
- Wide cast iron handles provide a comfortable and secure grip. Oven safe knob for a durable grip and endless cooking options.
- Cast Iron construction provides superior heat retention and even heat distribution.
- Strong, durable finish in rich colors complements any kitchen dcor. Perfect for cooking, serving and entertaining.
- Convenient maintenance and easy cleanup and dishwasher safe
Cast iron improves its solid reputation with Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Enameled Cast Iron Cookware! Cast iron is recognized as one of the best materials for cooking because of its ability to retain heat and provide even heat distribution. This type of cookware is widely used for almost any recipe from roasts to desserts and performs well with a variety of cooking methods from searing to simmering. May pan styles are available for cooking soups, sauces, casseroles, grills quiches, breads, and etc. These versatile pieces yield great results whether it’s on the stove or in the broiler or oven. They can go to table and double as elegant serving pieces! Savor the Good Life right at home, with family and friends. Cuisinart makes it absolutely delicious. Features: Cast Iron Construction – Provides superior heat retention and even heat distribution.|Porcelain Enamel Exterior – Strong durable finish in rich colors complement any kitchen décor. Perfect for cooking serving and entertaining. Two exterior colors available. Choose from Cardinal Red or Provençal Blue.|Porcelain Enamel Interior – Ideal for cooking; surfaces do not impart flavors or absorb odors.|Extreme Versatility – Induction stovetop compatible – stovetop oven and broiler safe.|Dishwasher Safe – Convenient maintenance and easy cleanup.|Lifetime Warranty
2. Cuisinart 6445-22 Contour Hard Anodized 5-Quart Dutch Oven with Cover
- Unsurpassed heat distribution – hard anodized aluminum core construction heats quickly and spreads heat evenly
- eliminates hot spots
- Premium non-stick interior – reinforced nonstick cooking surface for healthier cooking, lasting food release and easy cleaning
- Steady handling – maintain a solid grip with always secure handles, professionally riveted and contoured to your hand for Extra Comfort
- Convenient tempered glass covers – sleek, flat glass lids with stainless rims seal in moisture and flavor
- glass is tempered for durability to ensure lasting performance
- Ultimate cooking versatility – use on the stovetop, in the oven, or under the broiler
- oven safe up to 500-degree F and freezer safe for easy food storage
- tapered rims keep pouring drip-free and easy
Cuisinart contour hard anodized cookware is premium cookware that features the finest materials, Constructed for unsurpassed durability and performance. The elegant styling and a robust Silhouette make for a professional look. Maximize the volume and cook with added flair with this unique cookware.
3. Cuisinart 445-22 Contour Stainless 5-Quart Dutch Oven with Glass Cover
- Oven and broiler safe; freezer safe for easy food storage
- Tempered glass ensures durability; sleek, flat glass lids with stainless rims seal in moisture and flavor
- Pure aluminum-encapsulated base heats up quickly and enables even heat distribution for consistent results
- Stay-cool comfortable stick handle contoured to your hand for extra comfort
- Stainless steel surface doesn’t react with food or alter flavors; dishwasher safe
Contour Stainless is premium cookware that features professional construction – an aluminum disc in the base is bonded to a stainless interior and a stainless exterior – a fusion of the best materials for cooking, offering unsurpassed performance. The aluminum encapsulated base maintains even heat distribution, eliminating hot spots. Premium stainless steel cooking surfaces do not react with food or alter natural flavors. Elegant styling and a robust silhouette make for a professional look – cook with added flair with this unique cookware.
- Classic Stainless Performance: Stainless steel surface doesn’t react with food or alter flavors – the most elegant and efficient cooking material.
- Superior Heat Distribution: Pure aluminum-encapsulated base heats up quickly and enables even heat distribution for consistent results. No more hot spots!
- Keep Cooking Cool: Maintain a solid grip with the always cool, always secure stick handles, contoured to your hand for extra comfort.
- Convenient Tempered Glass Covers: Sleek, flat glass lids with stainless rims seal in moisture and flavor. Glass is tempered for durability to ensure lasting performance.
- Ultimate Cooking Versatility: Oven and broiler safe. Freezer safe for easy food storage.
- Dishwasher Safe
4. Lodge 6 Quart Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven. Classic Red Enamel Dutch Oven (Island Spice Red)
- 6 Quart Dutch Oven, Red. A flawless pairing of form and function that doesn’t quit, the Lodge Dutch Oven is an enameled cast iron classic that’s great for preparing and serving memorable meals.
- WHAT IS PORCELAIN ENAMEL ON CAST IRON? It is actually glass that becomes bonded to the cast iron at high temperatures. A particulate of glass, called frit, is applied to the cast iron vessel and then baked at temperatures between 1200 and 1400° F. The glass frit melts and fuses to the cast iron, forming a bond. Porcelain enamel on cast iron is heat tolerant and impervious to water and other consumables.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food
- it’s about the memories. Dimensions : 13.56 L X 10.98 W X 4.68 H inch
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business
- it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
This 6-Quart enamel Dutch oven is great for cooking, marinating, refrigeration and freezing. The color porcelain enamel on cast iron can be used on gas, electric, ceramic and induction cooktops, as well as in the oven. Not recommended for use on outdoor grills or over open outdoor flames. Not for use in microwaves. Lodge Color Porcelain Enamel on Cast Iron cookware is cast from molten iron in individual sand molds. The porcelain surface eliminates the need to season cast iron. The cast iron vessel has superior heat distribution and retention, evenly heating bottom sidewalls and even the lid. Tightly fitting lid seals in moisture. The excellent heat retention reduces the amount of energy needed for cooking. Three layers of very hard, glossy porcelain enamel are chip resistant and easy to clean. Lid knob is oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. The black rim on the pot is matte porcelain, not exposed cast iron. Hygienic porcelain enamel is non-reactive with food. Although dishwasher safe, hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended to preserve the cookware’s original appearance. 10 3/4″ diameter, 4 1/2″ deep. Island Spice
5. Cuisinart FCT3545-24 French Classic Tri-Ply Stainless 4-1/2-Quart Dutch Oven with Cover
This elegantly proportioned stainless steel dutch oven is designed for cooktop or oven use. A wonderful size for delicious on-pot meals, like chili and stew, and mayu be brought to the table to easy serving. Features: Professional Triple Ply Stainless – Three-layer design ensures optimal heat. An aluminum core enveloped by stainless steel provides professional performance.|Exceptional Heat – Heat Surround|™|Technology allows heat to be evenly distributed along the bottom and side walls of the cookware.|Stay-Cool Stainless Handles – Contoured stainless steel stick handles remain cool on stovetop and provide a comfortable grip. Unique thumb rest for ultimate control and professionally riveted for durability.|Comfortable Handling – Solid stainless steel side grips ensure a lifetime of balanced cooking and easy lifting.|Lifetime Warranty|Covers Seal in Nutrients – Tightfitting stainless lids seal in moisture and nutrients for more flavorful results every time you cook. Wide cover handle makes gripping lids simple.|Versatile Performance – Use on stovetop in the oven or under the broiler. Oven safe to 500°F and freezer safe for food storage.|Classic Convenience – Dishwasher-safe cookware that retains its brilliant finish.|Induction Ready – Suitable for use on induction stovetops.
6. Crock Pot 109475.02 Artisan Enameled Cast Iron 7-Quart Oval Dutch Oven, Teal Ombre
Gibson Home presents the 7-Quart Teal Ombre Artisan Crock-Pot Cast Iron Dutch Oven with a Non-Stick Surface, ideal for delicious dinners for any occasion. The original slow cooker features a self-bating lid which creates a continuous basting environment. The Crock-Pot distributes and retains heat evenly and allows for a multitude of cooking techniques. Generous oversized handles and stainless knobs provide sturdy grip to increase mobility. Cookware works on gas, electric, ceramic, and induction cooktops as well as bake or broil in any convention or conventional oven. Sturdy, rust-free, and easy clean. Hand wash is recommended to keep the integrity of the pot.
7. AmazonBasics Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven – 4.5-Quart, Green
- Green 4.5-quart enameled cast-iron Dutch oven for baking, braising, roasting, and more
- Made of heavy-duty cast iron for thorough, even heating and optimal cooking performance
- Enamel finish won’t react to food
- pot can be used to marinate, cook, and store food
- Oven-safe to 400 degrees F
- suitable for all cooking surfaces but handle with care on glass or ceramic stovetops to prevent scratching
- hand wash only (NOT dishwasher safe)
- Loop side handles for easy transport
- secure-fitting lid
- backed by an AmazonBasics limited 1-year warranty
An Amazon Brand.
8. Cuisinart GG44-22 GreenGourmet Hard-Anodized Nonstick 4-Quart Dutch Oven with Cover
- 4-quart hard-anodized aluminum Dutch oven with ceramic-based nonstick coating
- Stay-cool riveted handles made from 70-percent recycled stainless steel
- Secure-fitting lid helps trap heat, moisture, and nutrients
- Hand wash; oven-safe up to 500 degrees F; broiler-safe
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Cuisinart GreenGourmet Hard-Anodized Nonstick Cookware Series
Inspired by the great French kitchens, Cuisinart began making professional cookware over 35 years ago. Constructed of the finest materials available to perfectly perform all of the classic cooking techniques, Cuisinart GreenGourmet Hard-Anodized cookware continues a long tradition of excellence. Today, more and more home cooks are going green… and so is Cuisinart cookware!
Cuisinart’s GreenGourmet cookware is designed with an exclusive Cuisinart Ceramica nonstick surface, which features a petroleum-free, ceramic-based coating that is applied at a temperature one half that of traditional nonsticks. The coating does not contain PTFE and PFOA, substances often used in nonstick cookware that have raised health concerns over the years. It was also developed using manufacturing techniques that reduce harmful carbon emissions by consuming less energy. The coating is also water-based, unlike other nonstick coatings on the market, which are solvent-based. In addition, Cuisinart’s cookware has a scratch-resistant nonstick surface that won’t peel off. The new cookware conforms to FDA and European RoHS standards for environmentally sound products. These pans should be hand-washed with a mild detergent. Cuisinart also gets some green cred from the packaging, which is made from 100 percent recycled materials and is printed using 100 percent biodegradable soy ink.
The pans deliver superior heat conductivity, requiring less energy to achieve the desired cooking temperature. Harder than stainless steel, the skillet’s hard anodized exterior is dense, nonporous, and highly wear-resistant for extra durability and professional performance as well as quick and even heat distribution. Additionally, the securely riveted stay-cool steel handles are manufactured using 70 percent recycled stainless steel and is oven-safe to 500 degrees F, so food can be browned on the stovetop then transferred to the oven to finish cooking.
- Riveted stainless stick handles stay cool on the stovetop
- Petroleum-Free ceramic-based nonstick interior helps to conserve oil consumption
- Exclusive Cuisinart Ceramica Nonstick Technology
- Oven and broiler safe
- Packaging is made from 100% recycled materials and is printed with soy ink
Features and Benefits
- Healthy Cooking, Easy Cleaning: When cooking with your Cuisinart GreenGourmet Cookware, you do not need to add oil or butter to prevent foods from sticking. If you wish to enhance the flavor and appearance of foods, you need add only a minimum amount to the nonstick surface of your cookware.
- Energy-Efficient Cooking: Select a burner size that matches the diameter of the bottom of the pan. When cooking over a gas burner, make certain that the flame touches only the bottom of the pan. If the flame extends up the sides of the pan, energy is wasted.
- Easy Maintenance: Let your Cuisinart GreenGourmet Cookware cool before cleaning. Cookware should be washed by hand with hot sudsy water and a sponge or soft dishcloth. Do not use steel wool or other metal or abrasive pads that can scratch your cookware. After washing, rinse thoroughly and dry immediately.
- Cleaning the Exterior: Cuisinart GreenGourmet Cookware has a smooth exterior finish, making it easier to clean and maintain. Food residue or buildup on the exterior of your cookware can easily be removed with hot soapy water and a scrub pad. The exterior of Cuisinart Cookware, like other brands, will show wear with continuous use. This condition will not in any way affect the superior cooking performance of your cookware.
- Convenient Storage: Cuisinart GreenGourmet Cookware has a smooth exterior finish, making it easier to clean and maintain. Food residue or buildup on the exterior of your cookware can easily be removed with hot soapy water and a scrub pad. The exterior of Cuisinart Cookware, like other brands, will show wear with continuous use. This condition will not in any way affect the superior cooking performance of your cookware.
Proper Cooking Utensils
We recommend using plastic or wooden utensils in your Cuisinart GreenGourmet Cookware to maintain its appearance and performance. Refrain from cutting foods or using sharp utensils such as forks, knives, mashers or whisks that can scratch the cooking surface. Slight surface marks and abrasions are normal and will not affect the performance of the Cuisinart Ceramica coating.
Durable Cookware for a Lifetime of Great Meals
With a little bit of care, you’ll enjoy a great performance from your Cuisinart GreenGourmet cookware for years to come. A careful hand washing after each use is usually all it takes. But if pans become crusty or heavily greased, a couple of hours soaking in hot sudsy water and a light scrub will have them looking like new. Seasoning your pans twice a year helps to maintain optimal performance, and it’s easy! Just add a half-tablespoon of vegetable oil and spread it around the entire interior, right up to the rim. Then place the pan in a preheated 300°F oven for an hour. Carefully remove the pan, allow it to cool completely, and wipe off any excess oil with a paper towel. Be gentle with your cookware! Avoid stacking, which may cause chipping of the ceramic interior. Show it off on a Cuisinart cookware rack, or store it carefully, with a little breathing room, in your kitchen cabinets.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Cuisinart Cast Iron Dutch Oven 5 Quart for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!