We spent many hours on research to finding cooling pressure tester, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best cooling pressure tester, you should not miss this article. cooling pressure tester coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 cooling pressure tester by our suggestions
677 reviews analysed
1. 8MILELAKE 33Pcs Radiator and Cap Pressure Tester Kit Vacuum Type Cooling System Kit
- For pressure testing radiators of most popular vehicles.
- Will also pressure test radiator caps for leakage.
- 33 colour coded adaptors allow direct connection to radiator or expansion tank.
- Hand pump with gauge graduated with BAR and PSI allows simple and easy controlled pressurization via a quick coupling system.
- Storage case is included.
2. Stant 12270 30 Pound Cooling System and Pressure Cap Tester
- Allows you to test today’s car’s higher pressure cooling system
- Color coded dial makes it easy to accurately test higher pressure caps and systems
- Features a pressure release bar for releasing pressure build-up before removing the head from the neck
- Comes in its own plastic case for easy storage and carrying
- Set includes 1- 12559 spacer to drop in 1″ deep filler necks for testing, 1- 12552 cap adaptor to check standard “A” size caps, and a complete easy to use instruction manual
3. 8MILELAKE 14pc Radiator Pump Pressure Leak Tester Kit Vacuum Pressure Cooling System Tester
- 8MILELAKE Tester helps detect internal and external leaks Perfect for head gasket failure detection (which side of block or which cylinder leaks). 8MILELAKE never authorized other sellers to sell except freebird trading.
- Thumb-operated relief valve for quick and easy pressure release and self-locking quick-disconnecting components.
- Locate system leaks from: Head gasket. Header tank. Radiator and heater cores. Water pump plugs, hoses and housings.
- Quick-release couplings and a high-powered pump with large, easy-to-read dial are featured in this kit and the kit is packed in a large blow molded case which is supplied with operating instructions.
- cooling system pressure testing kit with an updated selection of adaptors to fit popular European and Japanese vehicles including Alfa, Audi, BMW, Benz, Chrysler, Citroen, Ford, Honda, Mazda, Mercedes, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Peugeot, Renault, Rover, Saab, Suzuki, Toyota, Volvo, VW. Also includes non-specific adaptors for other makes and models. Comes with 8MILELAKE brand on the case.
4. Mityvac MV4560 Radiator/Cooling System and Pressure Test Kit
Cooling system Pressure Test Kit makes automotive cooling system testing simple, efficient, and economical. It combines our unique hand pressure pump with four cooling system test adapters and two dual-function cap test adapters to quickly reveal external cooling system leaks and detect internal leaks and defective caps. Economical, accurate and simple method to find common causes of overheating. Pinpoints external leaks cause by loose clamps or leaky hoses, connectors, water pumps or radiators. Diagnoses internal leaks causes by a blown head gasket or damaged block or head. Test radiator and coolant bottle caps to ensure they are maintaining the correct pressure. Contains adapters to test the cooling system and caps of most US and Asian cars and light trucks, as well as many European vehicles. Application specific adapters fit the radiator or coolant bottle like the original cap.
5. Goplus 28-Piece Universal Radiator Pressure Tester, Vacuum Type Cooling System Tool Kit w/Carrying Case (Blue Case)
- ⚒️ Color Coded Caps: Color coded radiator test caps aid with identifying which cap is needed for each application, so it’s easy for you to choose the suitable test cap for the job without messy.
- ⚒️ Universal Use with 17 Test Caps: Equipped with 17 test caps for testing cooling systems on most domestic and import vehicles, such as VW, BMW, Ford, Opel, Porsche, Audi, etc. Working pressure is from 0 to 35 psi. It will be a good helper in your daily life.
- ⚒️ Blow Molded Case: Equipped with a bold molded case, which keeps your kit organized, providing you a convenient way to tester. Besides, with the case, you could easily bring this radiator pressure tester set to anywhere you needed.
- ⚒️ Easy to Use: Special design of vacuum purge and refill tool connection allows easy testing for leakage in radiator system and quick change of coolant. With this pressure tester, you could easily do the job.
- ⚒️ 28 PCS Radiator Pressure Tester: Comes with various instruments, which help you solve any problem about radiator pressure conveniently and quickly.
6. Astro 78585 Universal Radiator Pressure Tester and Vacuum Type Cooling System Kit
- Allows easy testing for leakage in radiator system and quick change of coolant
- Unit is suitable for domestic and import vehicles
- Color coded radiator test cap makes it easy to choose the suitable test cap for the job. Special design of vacuum purge & refill tool connection fits nearly all type of radiator openings
- Applications: Mercedes Benz, GM, Jeep, Peugeot, Subaru, Chrysler, Acura, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Mazda, Toyota, Infiniti, Geo, Suzuki, Isuzu, Honda, Lexus, Volvo, Saab, Citroen, Renault, Fiat, Alfa, Mini Cooper, VW, BMW, Ford, Opel, Porsche. Audi, etc
7. Goplus 18pcs Universal Radiator Pressure Tester, Vacuum Pump Type Cooling System Kit for Universal Vehicles
- 【Durable Material】This tool is made of high quality aluminum, rubber and plastic, high strength and good toughness. It provides increased stabilizes for longer service life.
- 【Convenient and Helpful】This universal radiator testers help to detect the cooling system leaks, which is easy to use in preventing the unnecessary damage caused by water leakage. With the vacuum pump, it shortens the time of refilling new coolant by creating a vacuum, without undergo time-consuming air bleeding.
- 【Wide Application】There are 8 radiator cap adapters included, and the test range is from 0 to 35 psi, ideal for domestic and import vehicles. With the special design of vacuum purge and refill tool connection, it fits nearly all type of radiator openings.
- 【Easy to Use】This radiator pressure tester and vacuum type cooling system kit allows easy testing for leakage in radiator system and quick change of coolant. It will definitely save your energy and time.
- 【Easy to Carry】The weight of this set is very light and it comes with a black plastic box, which makes it convenient for you to bring and storage.
8. DA YUAN 28pcs Universal Radiator Pressure Tester and Vacuum Type Cooling System Kit
- 28pcs Universal Radiator Pressure Tester and Vacuum Type Cooling System Kit
- Allows easy testing for leakage in radiator system and quick change of coolant
- Color coded radiator test cap makes it easy to choose the suitable test cap for the job
- Special design of vacuum purge & refill tool connection, test Range 0 – 35 psi.
- One more adaptor than 27pcs kit suitable for domestic and import vehicles.
28PC Universal Radiator Pressure Tester & Vacuum Coolling System Kit
High quality 28 piece universal radiator pressure testing kit.
Detects internal engine leaks caused by blown head gaskets as well as cracked blocks / heads.
A simple and straightforward way to test for leakages in the vehicle cooling system as well as changing coolant.
Easily test the entire vehicle cooling system including radiator, heater core and radiator cap.
Vacuum purge and refill kit to refill the vehicle cooling system and remove air pockets.
Suitable for use on most makes and models including both domestic and imports.
Colour coded radiator test caps.
Convenient and portable for quick, easy use wherever the job.
Supplied in a blow moulded carry case for easy transport and storage.
Long, lasting and durable construction for a long service life.
Supplied complete as shown in the pictures.
Hand pressure pump with colour coded 0-35psi gauge & push-button pressure relief valve.
3 chromed steel radiator adapters
16 radiator adapters
1 universal radiator adapter
3 radiator cap test adapters
3 piece vacuum purge & refill kit
9. 8MILELAKE 18pcs Radiator Pump Pressure Tester and Vacuum Pump Type Cooling System Kit
- This radiator pressure tester helps find internal and external leaks in your cooling system
- This radiator pressure tester kit includes 8 radiator cap adapters to service your vehicle should you find a leak and is ideal for any car enthusiast or automotive professional
- Included a Pump with gauge For testing automotive pressurized cooling systems up to 35 PSI Has 8 radiator cap adapters for servicing most domestic and import vehicles
- Large volume pump capacity reduces strokes required to pressurize cooling systems Self-locking quick-disconnect components Thumb-operated relief valve for convenient pressure release
- Package includes: 17pc kit set + Carrying Case.
10. FOUR UNCLES 28 Pieces Radiator Pressure Tester, Coolant Pressure Tester Kit Cooling System Pressure Tester Kit with Carrying Case Blue
- Universal Use: 28 Pcs Universal Radiator Pressure Tester comes with 17 test caps and a vacuum pump with gauge working pressure is 0-35 psi, for testing or refilling cooling systems on most domestic and import vehicles.
- Timely Protect: This cylinder leak down tester helps find internal and external leaks in your cooling system, providing cooling system leakage test & filling tool for any car enthusiast or automotive professional.
- Color Coded Caps: Different color labeled test caps help you identify the test caps needed by each application, which can save you a lot of time of choosing the right one.
- Easy to Use: Radiator pressure tester kit tests range 0 – 30cmHG, and the water tank pressure gauge test range is 0-35 PSI. Allows you to change coolant and test for leaks in the vehicle cooling system, including radiator, heater core and radiator cap in a simple and straight-forward way. Follow the manual, easy to use.
- Heavy Duty Case: Equipped with a blue bold molded case, which keeps your kit organized, providing you a convenient way to tester.
Vacuum Type Cooling System Tool Kit
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Cooling Pressure Tester for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!