704 reviews analysed
1. Makita 5057KB 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw with Dust Collector
- Powerful 13 AMP motor delivers enough power to cut five stacked 5/16″” siding boards in a single pass
- Dust collector engineered to reduce the amount of dust created while cutting
- Guard is retractable for easier plunge cuts
- Bearings and switch are protected with dust-proof design for longer tool life
- Bevel cuts 0°-45° for a wide variety of cuts
- Shaft lock for fast and easy blade changes
- Includes rip fence for straight cuts
- 28T Carbide Tipped Blade (A-90451)
- Blade Wrench (782016-4)
- Rip Fence (164095-8)
- 7-1/4-inch circular saw with dust collector ideal for fiber-cement material
- 13 Amp motor cuts five 5/16-inch siding boards in a single pass
- Features 28-tooth carbide-tipped blade
- Includes hex wrench and guide rule
- 1-year limited warranty
458-5057KB Features: -Blade on the left side.-Lightweight for increased maneuverability.-Electric brake for maximum productivity.-Lock-off button helps prevent accidental starts.-Shaft lock for fast blade change.-Double insulated.-Well balanced design for superior handling and performance.-LED light switch operates independently from the trigger.-Flat motor housing design increases stability when changing blades.-Powerful motor allows five 5/16” siding boards to be cut in a single pass.-Lever enables blade guard to be retracted for easier plunge cuts.-Bearings and switch are dust proof.-Bevel cuts 0 – 45 enabling a wide variety of cuts.-Shaft lock for fast and easy blade changes.-Blade stabilizer for stable blade rotation and superior cutting performance.-Heavy gauge aluminum wraparound base ensures stable support.-Ruler markings on base for precise cutting.-Bit/Blade Mounting Type: Arbor.-Handle Type: Front Palm/Top D-Handle.-Type: Circular Saw. Specifications: -Powerful motor delivers 1,800 max watts out.-Voltage: 115.00 V. Collection: -Dust collection container captures waste for a clean work environment.
The Makita 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw with Dust Collector is ideal for fiber-cement materials. With a 13 Amp motor, it takes care of five 5/16-inch siding boards in a single pass. This saw features a dust collection container to keep your work environment clean. The saw bearings and switch are dust-proof to keep them working longer. The control lever on this saw enables the guard to be retracted for easier plunge cuts, and bevel cuts from 0 to 45 degrees. This saw comes with a 1-year warranty.
What’s in the Box
7-1/4-inch circular saw with dust collector, 28-tooth carbide-tipped blade, hex wrench, and guide rule.
2. Kreg KMA2685 Circular Saw Guide
- Make rip cuts and crosscuts up to 24″ wide
- Cut multiple pieces to the same size with just one setup
- Use the oversize edge guide for precise control throughout the cut
- Eliminate need for marking, measuring, and layout lines
- Take your saw to the material instead of having to take your material to the saw
TURN AN ORDINARY CIRCULAR SAW INTO A PRECISION EDGE-GUIDED CUTTING TOOL
Great projects start with high-quality cuts, and you can make those cuts—more easily than you ever imagined—using your circular saw plus the Rip-Cut Circular Saw Edge Guide.
The Kreg Rip-Cut turns your circular saw into a precision edge-guided cutting tool that makes straight, accurate, repeatable cuts in plywood, MDF, and other large sheets. With the Rip-Cut, you can cut with the confidence you want and the precision you need.
The Rip-Cut easily makes straight, accurate, repeatable cuts without measuring, marking, or having to keep the saw on the cut line. The Rip-Cut does this with a long edge guide that follows the straight edge of the sheet you are cutting. So, all you have to do is lock the saw in at the measurement you want—up to 24″—using the built-in measuring scale, and then make your cut.
With a built-in measuring scale, you don’t have to measure and mark each cut, either. Just lock the saw sled at your desired cut width, and you’re all set, whether you need to cut one piece or make multiple pieces of the exact same size. Plus, the Rip-Cut makes it easier to cut down large sheets by yourself.
The Rip-Cut is very easy to use. Simply mount your saw to the universal sled—it accepts most left-blade or right-blade saws—and then slide the sled onto the aluminum rail. After a simple one-time calibration, you can lock in your cut width (up to 24″) using the measuring scale and precision cursor. Then, just hold the edge guide against the edge of your sheet as you guide the saw. You’ll get straight, accurate, repeatable cuts easily every time.
3. VonHaus 4-1/2" Compact Circular Saw 5.8 Amp with Adjustable Miter Function 0°- 45°, Dust Port, Vacuum Hose and 4x Blades for Wood Cutting
- COMPACT, LIGHTWEIGHT and POWERFUL: 5.8-amp electric motor – delivers a no load speed of 3,500 rpm – easily cuts through wood and MDF. Includes 4 X 24T Tungsten Carbide Tipped Blade 4-1/2 in diameter. Arbour Size: 3/8in
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN – slim grip handle for one handed operation – easier to handle than a traditional circular saw – offers optimum manoeuvrability for overhead cuts- Triple Geared Drive for maximum torque.
- FEATURES: guide fence for precision straight cut
- angle adjustment for bevel cuts of up to 45° and depth adjustment of up to 1”
- ADDITIONAL ACCESSORIES: Dust extraction port attaches to your vacuum cleaner for cleaner cuts
- EASE OF USE: Left sided blade design for optimum cut-line visibility, cuts through wood material with ease. The miter function allows for quick, accurate crosscut in a workpiece at your selected angle.
4. DEWALT DWE575SB 7-1/4-Inch Lightweight Circular Saw with Electric Brake
- Lightweight and compact 15A (Ampere) saw delivers power for the toughest applications
- This product is manufactured in China
- This product meets customer requirement
- Lightweight and compact 8.8-Pound
- Electric Brake
- Patented 15-Amp motor
- 57-Degree beveling capacity with positive stops at 45-Degree and 22.5-Degree
- Integrated Dust blower
The Dewalt DWE575SB 7-1/4-inch lightweight circular saw with electric brake is designed to be one of the lightest and well balanced saw in its class at only 8.8 pounds, with an electric brake that stops the blade after the trigger is released. A ball bearing lower guard provides a durable design — even against dust contamination for smooth retraction — along with the high grade stamped aluminum shoe that provides the user with a durable and smooth base for accurate cutting. Advanced lower guard geometry for bevel cuts with integrated dust blower allows the user to clear the sightline while cutting. A patented tough cord protection system provides 3x durability against cord pull-out. On-board blade wrench storage allows for easy storage and convenience for blade changes. It also includes a handy carrying case for easy portability.
Small but Powerful
Weighing only 8.8 pounds and measuring 7.2 inches in width, the DWE575SB is one of the lightest circular saws in its class. Despite its small size, the unit delivers plenty of power to perform some of the most demanding applications with 1,950 Max Watts Out (MWO) and 5,100 revolutions per minute (RPM). The saw is ideal for framers, concrete formers, general contractors, and remodelers who are tasked with completing applications ranging from framing walls to cutting plywood, siding, exterior finishing, and more. Also, thanks to an integrated dust blower that cleans the user’s line of sight before cutting and high quality gears, the saw provides smooth cutting, high quality performance. The saw also features a 57-degree bevel capacity, with 22.5- and 45-degree detents, and a 2 9/16-inch depth of cut capacity, which is best in class and allows for a variety of applications.
Tough and Durable
To provide durability, DEWALT incorporated several features into the design of the new circular saw. For instance, a ToughCord cord system provides three times more resistance to cord pullouts when compared to circular saws without a ToughCord system. To aid in comfort and balance, the new circular saw features ergonomic handles and trigger actuation. The DWE575SB also features an electric break that allows for the saw blade to stop after two to three seconds from the time the trigger is released, providing additional safety. This feature allows users to start repetitive cuts faster.
What’s in the Box
7-1/4 inch circular saw, blade wrench, carbide-tipped 7-1/4 inch circular saw blade, user instruction manual, contractor bag.
- Amps: 15 amps
- Max Watts Out: 1950 watts
- No Load Speed: 5200 rpm
- Bevel Capacity: 57 degrees
- Bevel Stops: 22.5 and 45 degrees
- Electric Brake: Yes
- Rear Pivot: No
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4 inches
- Depth of Cut at 90 degrees: 2.55 inches
- Depth of Cut at 45 degrees: 1.9 inches
- Tool Weight: 8.8 pounds
5. Saw Muzzle, for Makita Hypoid Saws
Saw Muzzle dust collector for all Makita™ Hypoid left-bladed71/4 inch and 8 1/4 inch circular saws.The Saw Muzzle is up to 95% efficient when cutting wood, fiberglass or concrete. It should be used with an industrial vacuum such as the Nilfisk Eliminator HEPA vacuum. It can be used for crack chasing, cutting scoring lines or faux grout lines. It works well with the Blade Roller or the Saw Buster rolling carts.
6. Circular Saw, Meterk 15Amp 1800w 7-1/2" Circular Saw with Laser Guide, 4700RPM with 2 Pcs Cutting Blades 24T+40T plus 1 Hex Wrench, Max Cutting Depth 67mm (90°) and 45mm (45°)
- ➤LASER GUIDE FOR CUT: Circular saw guided by laser with the ruler make the cutting more straight, accurate and professional. Red Laser guide for clear recognize. (Warms Tips: The laser guide powered by cells, package comes with 2 Pcs cells )
- ➤POWERFUL MOTOR & 2 BLADES: 15Amp 1800w High Performance copper motor delivers full-size performance at 4700RPM, easy to to wood, plastics, plaster board, PVC pipe and more. 190*20*2 mm Cutting Blades: 24 Teeth Blade and 40 Teeth Blade. Easy to change the blade with plus hex wrench.
- ➤FLEXIBLE 90° & 45° BEVEL CUTTING: Adjustable cutting angle-The maximum depth of cut at 90 ° is from 0 to 67mm and bevel capacity at 45 °, from 0 to 45mm. A parallel guide attachment ensures straight, precise cuts easily and quickly.
- ➤SAFETY & ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Comfortable grip handle for less fatigue, provide stronger clamping force for more stable cutting. Double Safety Switch prevents the machine from accidentally opening, ensure a safer cutting work. Aluminum alloy guard offers extra durability and safety.
- ➤PACKAGE INCLUDES: 1* 1800W Circular Saw, 1*24T Saw Blade, 1*40T Saw Blade, l*Hex Wrench, 1x User Manual, 1*Parallel Guide, 2*Cells for Laser Guide, 1*24 Month Warranty. Any questions please feel free to contact us, we are always at your service.
7. Hitachi 303377 Dust Collector for C8 8-1/4-Inch Circular Saw
The Hitachi 303377 Dust Collector is a well-built dust collector for dust, wood shavings, and particles. This product will not tear or fray and is compatible with 8-1/4-inch circular saws. This reusable collector traps all types of debris, keeping your workstation dust and soot free! This product is made of high quality materials and withstands months of vigorous use. With a durable tear-free seal, this collector will not leak or spill dust in your workstation and attaches in seconds! The Hitachi 303377 Dust Collector is warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defect in materials and workmanship for a period of 30-days from the original purchase date. Every Hitachi accessory is designed to the highest standards and is rigorously tested for both performance and durability. Since its inception, Hitachi has pioneered innovative technologies that have improved the quality of craftsmanship worldwide. Hitachi is a leader in power tool research and development and has achieved many firsts in the power tool industry. Today, Hitachi continues the tradition of innovation and engineering with new features in addition to classic quality.
From the Manufacturer
The Hitachi 303377 Dust Collector is a well-built collection bag for dust, wood shavings, and particles. This product will not tear or fray and is compatible with the Hitachi C8 Circular Saw. This reusable bag collects all types of debris, keeping your workstation dust and soot free. This product is made of high quality materials and withstands months of vigorous use. With a durable tear-free seal, this bag will not leak or spill dust in your workstation and attaches in seconds. The Hitachi 303377 Dust Collector is warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defect in materials and workmanship for a period of 30-days from the original purchase date. Every Hitachi accessory is designed to the highest standards and is rigorously tested for both performance and durability. Since its inception, Hitachi has pioneered innovative technologies that have improved the quality of craftsmanship worldwide. Hitachi is a leader in power tool research and development and has achieved many firsts in the power tool industry. Today, Hitachi continues the tradition of innovation and engineering with new features in addition to classic quality.
8. 4.0 Amp 4-1/2 in. Compact Circular Saw with 24T blade, Rip Guide, Vacuum Adapter, and blade wrench
- Powerful 4.0 Amp motor | Power through your next DIY project with the
- Easy-to-use depth and bevel controls | Make beveled, rip, and cross cuts with ease!
- Quickly cuts through all 2X material | No need to switch to a larger saw. The Genesis 4.0 Amp Circular Saw can handle 2x material!
- Spindle lock for quick blade changes | Safely and quickly change blades!
- Includes: rip guide, wood-cutting blade, vacuum adaptor and Allen wrench. Everything you need to start your next DIY project in one convenient set!
Introducing the NEW Genesis SE GCS445SE 4.0 Amp Compact Circular saw. This new saw can cut through 2X material and can bevel 45° for cutting through wood with the included 24T carbide tipped blade. Includes a dust collector hose, rip guide, and Allen wrench. Add the NEW Genesis GCS445CSE Compact Circular Saw to your garage, workshop, or tool set today.
9. Genesis GCS545C 5.8 Amp 120 Volt 4-1/2 in. Control Grip Compact Circular Saw with Vacuum Adapter, Blade Wrench, and 24T Carbide Tipped Blade
- Add the Powerful, Compact, and Lightweight Control Grip 4-1/2 in. Compact Circular Saw to your tool set today!
- POWERFUL – 5.8 Amp Motor and 3500 RPM uses Triple‐Gear Reduction for Maximum Torque | Cut through 2x material with ease without using a heavy and bulky 7-1/4” circular saw.
- CONVENIENT – Quickly Cuts through all 2X Material with included Tungsten-Carbide-Tipped Blade | With 4-1/2” blades, you don’t have to keep larger blades around for those smaller projects to cut 2X materials!
- CLEAN – Built‐In Dust Port and Vacuum Adaptor Keeps Cutting Area Clear of Debris | Connect to your shop vac with the Vacuum Adapter to keep your garage, workspace, benchtop clear of debris!
- Versatile Replacement Blades are available: 24T TCT (GACSB451) and 60T HSS Saw Blade (GACSB452)
- Adjustable Depth and bevel settings, maximum cutting depth at 90 degrees is 1-11/16″and bevel capacity at 45 degrees is 1-1/8″
- US Based Customer Support and 2 Year Warranty
The Genesis GCS545C Control-Grip 4-1/2” Compact Circular Saw packs a powerful punch with its 5.8 Amp motor and a triple reduction gearbox, providing all the power you need to take on the toughest jobs.
It easily cuts 2X material in a single pass and can cut Copper and Aluminum with an optional HSS blade. But it weighs about 50% less than conventional 7-1/4” saws, and the ergonomically designed Control-Grip handle makes it the quickest, easiest, and handiest tool in your toolbox.
• Powerful 5.8 Amp Motor
• Easy to Use Depth and Angle Adjustments
• Built in Dust Port and Vacuum Adapter along with a Rip Guide are Included
• Lightweight Design reduces fatigue but can cut through 2X material
Genesis is based in South Carolina, USA and offers excellent customer service and assistance. All products are covered by a two-year, no-hassle, warranty and you can always call toll-free at 1-888-552-8665 with any questions, application advice or warranty concerns
10. SKILSAW SPT67FMD-01 15 Amp 7-1/4 In. Sidewinder Circular Saw for Fiber Cement
- Integrated dust collection system protects the motor from dust
- Cord and hose sleeve prevents snagging and marring
- Powerful 15-Amp Dual-Field motor that stays cool through continuous cuts
- 56-degree bevel capacity with bevel stops at 0 and 45 degrees
- Magnesium component saw that is lightweight at 9 lbs
The SPT67FMD-01 SIDEWINDER for Fiber Cement features a unique dust collection system. The dust produced from cutting fiber cement can shorten the motor life in a regular circular saw causing wobble and compromised cuts. The unique dust collection system was designed to channel the dust away from the motor for improved saw life and increased efficiency. The 15 amp saw features the best-in-class Dual-Field motor for powerful performance. A removable nylon cord and hose sleeve protects against snagging and marring when cutting. The saw has a bevel capacity of 56 degree and bevel stops at 0 and 45 degrees. Included with the SPT67FMD is a 4-Tooth polycrystalline diamond tipped blade, 8 ft. vacuum hose with nylon sleeve, 1.5 in. vacuum hose adapter, 2.5 in. vacuum hose adapter and multi-functional wrench.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Circular Saw Vacuum Attachment for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!