The Best Back To Nature Dried Apricots
Nowadays, there are so many products of back to nature dried apricots in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for back to nature dried apricots in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings back to nature dried apricots which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
799 reviews analysed
1. Back to Nature Non-GMO Granola, Cranberry Pecan, 12 Ounce
Tart cranberries and crispy pecans team up in a granola bursting with hearty flavor and texture. With 21 grams of whole grains, 6 grams of fiber, 3 grams of protein and no artificial sugars in every serving, it’s also the perfect way to power you through a day without a sugar crash or a hunger pang. Mix with yogurt, crumble over savory dishes like sweet potatoes for a tangy crunch, or use to create healthy, tasty crusts for baked goods like pies and cheesecakes. Picture it: California, 1960. A small health food store creates a delicious granola – our first product. Becoming very popular in health food stores across the state, people began asking for other products made with delicious and flavorful ingredients. While the business has grown, our mission has never changed: give people truly flavorful, wholesome foods made with simple ingredients. Whether it’s the flavors of a sweet granola or a savory, salty cracker, our simple ingredients are deliciously inspired by nature. What’s more, you’ll find select foods to enjoy that are Non-GMO Project Verified, USDA Organic, Kosher, whole grain as well as gluten-free or made from ancient grains. Smile knowing you’re giving you and your family great tasting food that has goodness in mind. Back to Nature has been a proud partner of The Nature Conservancy supporting initiatives focused on conservation for more than a decade. In honor of going plant based in 2020, Back to Nature is working with The Nature Conservancy to plant more than 130,000 trees throughout the United States as a supporter of the Plant A Billion Trees Program. We believe a healthier planet leads to healthier and happier people.
2. Made In Nature Organic Dried Fruit, Pitted Apricots, Vegan Snack, 20 Ounce Bag, 1 Count
- ORGANIC DRIED APRICOTS: Includes (1) 20 oz Resealable Bag of Made in Nature Organic Dried Pitted Apricots – That’s it. The entire Ingredient list.
- NATURALLY SWEET & DELICIOUS: These succulent soft and chewy apricots are delicately sweet and brazenly brown just like nature intended.
- GUILT FREE SNACKING: Our dried apricots are packed with nutrients. Each serving contains 2g of dietary fiber and only 110 calories, making them the perfect anytime snack.
- ALL NATURAL & NO PRESERVATIVES: Our unsulfured apricots are organically grown in Turkey and sun dried to perfection. They have absolutely no preservatives or additives and are certified Organic, Non-GMO and Gluten Free.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: If your Made In Nature product is not as advertised, please send us a message and we will provide a full refund or replacement.
3. No-Sulphur California Apricots, 1lb
Dried No-Sulphur Apricots Fresh from the Central California sun, these apricots come as fine as nature made them. Sweet and full-flavored, these dried apricots are packaged without the preservative sulfur dioxide, normally used to preserve the apricot’s color when drying. Aficionados of no-sulphur apricots can tell how good these apricots are just by looking at them — the darker the color, the sweeter the taste, as they say. Our No-Sulphur Apricots make the perfect, nutritious snack for your hiking trip, a busy work day or your kids’ lunch box. This product is Certified Kosher.
4. Made In Nature Organic Dried Apricot, 6 Ounce – 12 per case.
Made In Nature Organic Dried Apricot, 6 Ounce – 12 per case.
5. Tangy California Apricots, 1lb
Dried Tangy ApricotsA sweet and tangy burst erupts with each bite of the Patterson dried apricot. Developed in the 1970s, the Patterson is an ample contributor to California’s apricot harvest, where the fertile ground grows more than 95 percent of the US apricots. As always, these dried, full-flavored tangy apricots are rich with vitamin A, and are a tasty source of iron and calcium.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Back To Nature Dried Apricots for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!