We spent many hours on research to finding 2300 watt induction cooktop, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best 2300 watt induction cooktop, you should not miss this article. 2300 watt induction cooktop coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 2300 watt induction cooktop by our suggestions
518 reviews analysed
1. MDC 3500W / 5000W Induction Cooktop 220V Commercial Induction Cookware Stove Stainless Steel Electric Countertop Burner Hot Plate with Digital Display Panel (3500W Rotary Switch)
- MATERIAL OF THE STOVE BODY AND PANEL: This MDC induction cooktop body is made of thicken stainless, the material of the panel adopt black crystal tempered glass, that make sure this electric hot plate having a strong impact resistance, will not rust, easy be cleaning, and can bearing more weight than other normal induction cooker.
- WATTER PROOF: The Water proof control panel of the induction burner can fully protect internal electrical components, reducing the occurrence of faults
- the body of the induction burner is made by one-piece stamped stainless steel, there is no weld, that’s also make sure the water will not penetrate into the inside of the induction cooker.
- 5 POWER LEVELS: You can quickly choose suitable levels from 600W to 3500W(First gear: 600W, Second gear: 1500W, Third gear:2300W, Fourth gear: 3000W, Fifth gear: 3500W).3500W power to meet your various cooking needs
- simmer, deep fry, boil, sauté, sear, steam, slow cook and grill with ease.
- TEMPERATURE LEVELS: Adjustable temperature ranging from 140°F (60°C) to 464°F (240°C)
- sensitive large touch buttons for enhanced usability, there also have overheating protection, auto shut-off.
- RELEVANT PARAMETER: Wattage: 3500W,
- voltage: 220V / 50~60 Hz
- 6-20P Plug.
2. Duxtop LCD 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 9600LS
- Digital LCD Sensor-Touch Control Panel
- Child Safety Lock system (press and hold the Safety Lock Key for 3 sec to activate), Fast Boil button & Keep Warm button.
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 minute increments up to 10 hours
- 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F
- 20 power levels from 100-1800Watts
- 5 ft cord.
- REQUIRES INDUCTION COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC COOKWARE. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected
- Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved and built to North American Standards.
- Note: In order to use this and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The “rule of thumb” to determine if your cookware is induction ready is
- if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cooking vessel, it is induction ready. Induction itself is a noiseless process
- however there may be high pitched sounds from clad cookware, the base of which has multiple layers of metals sandwiched together. 2-year Manufacturer’s warranty.
The energy produced by the Duxtop Cooktop is supplied directly to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. The cooktop automatically adjusts the magnetic field generated to the size of the cookware base so that very little energy is wasted during the cooking process. The Duxtop Induction Cooktop is safe to use, fast and easy to clean. This versatile and feature rich cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish centerpiece on the table for outdoor parties or in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone.
1) The Duxtop 9600LS Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Just plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around.
2) Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
3) Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 10 hours.
4) Digital LCD Sensor-Touch control panel.
5) 20 power levels from 100-1800 Watts.
6) 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F.
7) Cord length is 5 ft.
8) Compatible with induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron.
9) The auto-pan detection feature will turn off heating when cookware is removed from the cooktop and shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware or incorrect cookware is detected.
10) Child Safety Lock system.
11) Low and high voltage warning system.
12) Equipped with diagnostic error message system.
13) ETL approved.
3. DUXTOP 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 8100MC, gold
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Digital control panel. Built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes
- 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts
- Requires induction compatible magnetic cookware. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and Steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- The auto-pan detection will shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected
- equipped with diagnostic error message system, low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved
- Note: in order to use this and any other induction cooktops, you need to have the right kind of cookware
Note: in order to use This and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The energy produced by the Duxtop is directly supplied to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. Duxtop detects the size of the cookware base and automatically adjust so that very little energy is wasted. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is fast and safe to use, easy to clean. This versatile cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish, elegant centerpiece on the table, for outdoor parties and in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone. 1) Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Basically you plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around. 2) lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage. 3) built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes 4) digital control panel 5) 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts. 6) 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit. 7) compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. Check with your cookware manufacturer If it works on induction cooktop. 8) the auto-pan detection will turn off heating when cookware removed from the cooktop and shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected. 9) low and high voltage warning system. 10) equipped with diagnostic error message system. 11) ETL approved. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is easy to install (plug in) and easy to use. These cooktop are a snap to clean. Simply wipe clean with a damp cloth when the cooktop is cool after cooking.
4. Hamilton Beach 34104 Single Induction 1800 watt Cooktop, Heats 40% faster, Versatile Pan Size (4"-10"), Black
- HEATS 40% FASTER (than a typical smooth top range or stove when boiling water): Whether you’re cooking a family meal or heating soup, you’ll enjoy fast heat up and time-saving meal preparation with this induction cooktop.
- Flexible cooking Controls with display: Choose a heat level from 1-10 or cook with an exact temperature in Fahrenheit (180-450) or Celsius (82-232) with this induction cooker.
- ZERO TO BOIL IN 7 MINUTES**: You’ll enjoy less waiting time every time you boil water for hot beverages or pasta. **When boiling 1. 5 quarts of water from room temperature
- Versatile pan sizes: cook with everything from small 4″ Diameter Saucepans up to 10″ Diameter frying pans and stockpots — it’s like having a fifth burner right where you need it.
- Includes induction test magnet: if it sticks to your pan, it’s induction-ready cookware.
Expand your cooking options With fast and flexible induction cooking. From entertaining and home renovations to outdoor grilling and small spaces, The Hamilton Beach induction cooktop goes wherever you need extra cooking space — and looks good anywhere you put it. You’ll be able to cook and boil water faster than you ever thought possible. Not only does it heat 40% faster (than a typical smooth top range or stove when boiling water), It boils 1. 5 quarts of water (from room temperature) in just 7 minutes. To maximize your cooking flexibility, It gives you the choice of cooking with 10 heat levels or by temperature. It’s compatible with induction-ready cookware from 4″ To 10″ Wide and since it has a smooth surface, spills wipe clean fast.
5. Rosewill RHAI-16001 1800-Watt Induction Cooker Cooktop with Stainless Steel Pot
- Polished A-grade Crystal Plate Surface
- LED Large Screen Display, 4 digits
- Built-in Digital 3-Hour Timer setting
- Touch Control Panel
- 8 Power levels from 300 to 1800 Watts: 300w, 500w, 700w, 1000w, 1200w, 1400w, 1600w, 1800w
- 8 Temperature Settings from 150 to 450 °: 150 °, 200 °, 260 °, 300 °, 350 °, 400 °, 425 °, 450 °
- New plate top pattern design
- Included 18-8 10” 3.5 Qt Stainless Steel Pot
- Cookware Suitability Detection, Overheating Protection function
Cook with the power of a magnetic field. If you can stick a magnet to your cookware you can cook with our Induction Cooktop. Induction cooker is an energy Efficient cook top. Your cookware heats up faster thus reduce your cooking time. It saves your time, money and use of energy. It also features a three-hour timer setting, beautiful polished crystal plate surface, 1800W and heat up to 450 °F. With the Induction Cooktop, you can braise, deep frying, stir frying, roast, fry, and even boil water. Try our new design Rosewill elegant induction cooker today!
Color: Black with Gold Pattern
8 Power Levels from 300 to 1800 Watts: 300w, 500w, 700w, 1000w, 1200w, 1400, 1600w, 1800w
Polished Crystal Plate Surface
LED Large Screen Display, 4 Digitals
8 Temperature Settings from 150 to 450°F : 150°F, 200°F, 260°F, 300°F, 350°F, 400°F, 425°F, 450°F
Three-Hour Timer Setting
Touching Control Panel
Cookware Suitability Detection
Stainless Steel Pot Included
Overheating Protection Function
Max. Support Weight: 17.6LBS
Safety Compliance: ETL/FCC
Stainless Steel Pot
Pot Opening Size: 10.83”
Pot Bottom Size: 7.6”
Pot Depth: 3.54”
Capacity: 3.5 Quart
Please Note: Not every cookware piece will work with induction cooktop. If a magnet sticks well to the sole of the pan, it will work on an induction cooktop. Please avoid using any cookware made with aluminum, glass or copper.
6. Electric Cooktop, thermomate 12 Inch Built-in Induction Stove Top, 240V Electric Smoothtop with 2 Boost Burner, 9 Heating Level, Timer & Kid Safety Lock, Sensor Touch Control, Black
- 2 high power burners: 2,000W boost to 2,300W (7.1in) + 1,500W boost to 2,000W (7.1in). The electric hob supplied with 4 feet (1.22 m) power cable for easy installation, suitable for AC220-240V, rated power 3,800W for heats up faster and quick cooking. 2 cooking zones with different power and boost function, meets your variety cooking demand.
- 9 power setting for precise heating, can be used for braise, fry, deep fry, stir-fry, roast, and even boil water. Smart slider sensor touch control is easy to use for all family members, no need to setting step by step. Features over-heating protection, residual heat indicator, auto shutdown and child safety lock. Pan size sensor heats the element to the size of your magnetic cookware and turns off when no pan is present for safety and more efficient cooking.
- 1 to 99 minutes timer, just set the power setting and timer, then let the electric stove top do the rest, and you can enjoy the leisure time and its excellent cooking performance.
- 2 inch super slim of a black vitro cearmic glass modern design it takes up minimal space under the counter. The thermomate drop-in electric induction cook top with smoothtop surface, effortless cleaning and durable use for long lasting.
- Now enjoy your pleasant cookting time with thermomate cooktop. Please verify the cooktop is the right size for you: Product size: 11.4″ W x 20.5″D x 2.3″H, cut out size: 10.6″ W x 19.7″D.
7. Electric Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner – 1800W Digital Double Induction Cooktop, Touch Screen Control
- Dual Heating Area: Warmfod double-head induction cooker, with two independent heating areas and independent LED display. It can quickly produce different delicious foods at the same time, saving time.
- Simple and Convenient: Our countertop burners have LED screen display in Celsius, Fahrenheit or by cooking level, with 10 power levels and 10 temperature levels to meet your different choice.
- Durable and Stylish Design: The special matte cooking surface is safer and prevents the cookware from moving when water overflows the surface. Easy to clean and maintain, just wipe gently with a cloth. The packaging contains magnets to test whether the cookware is compatible with the machine.
- Safe Operation: 2hrs59mins built-in countdown timer and safety lock function, with automatic shutdown function and sound signal, using a low-noise cooling fan, allowing you to fully enjoy the fun of cooking.
- Safety Features: We are committed to providing customers with reliable and high-quality products. The machine has been strictly inspected and passed ETL certification. And you will receive a 1-year warranty. If you have any requirements, please contact us, we will solve your problem within 24 hours.
Warmfod offers a variety line of Portable Induction Cooktop in North America.
Warmfod is continuously improving and evolving for our customer needs.
8. ChangBERT Restaurant 1800W Professional High Power Commercial Induction Cooktop Single Stove Countertop Stainless Steel & Schott Glass Range Burner
- ✅Heavy duty stainless steel construction makes it more sanitary and durable.
- ✅Slope touch control panel, for easy viewing.
- ✅Fast heating with max 1800W high power rate. Compatible for induction ready cookware such as steel or cast iron, enameled iron, stainless steel, flat-bottom pan/pot.
- ✅Easily choose your desired power from 400W to 1800W to meet various cooking needs.
- ✅With overheating protection and pan detection for safety.
Housing: Stainless Steel Construction
Max Power: 1800W
Glass Size : 11” x 11” (274×274mm)
Glass Type: Schott Glass
Infineon IGBT and German Schott Glass Surface, stable performance durable
Energy saving and high efficiency International patent double induction coil, heating
strong and uniform, big heating zone
Temperature sensor and temperature switch double protection, to better protect the
operation of IGBT and fault self – diagnosis function.
USABLE AND NON-USABLE UTENSILS:
√ Compatible Pans:
Steel or cast iron, enameled iron, stainless steel, flat-bottom pan/pots with diameter of 4.75” to 10.25”
× Non- compatible Pans: (Non‐Induction cookware)
Heat-resistant glass, ceramic container, copper, aluminum pan/pots. Rounded-bottom
pan/pots with the base measuring less than 4.75”.
1 x Induction Cooktop
1 x User Manual in English
9. SUNAVO Induction Cooktop 1800W Portable Countertop Burner Timer 15 Temperature Power Setting Sensor Touch CB-I11
- 1800W High Power – Electromagnetic coils are distributed evenly allowing the induction cooktop to be heated uniformly under 1800W of high power. 1000ml of water can be boiled in 3 minutes, 4 times faster than the traditional hot plate.
- 15 Levels of Temperature & Power – More precise temperature control meets your different cooking needs: simmer in low Temp. and fry in high Temp. Temperature ranges from 100 °F to 460 °F, and power from 100W to 1800W.
- LED Touch Control Panel – Touch the panel slightly to adjust temperature, power, turn on child lock or set timer. Shortly press the timer to increase 1 minute, and long press to increase 10 minutes. It can be set for maximum 300 minutes.
- Compatible Magnetic Cookware – The induction cooktop works with magnetic induction cookware like cast iron, iron, steel, and enameled iron cookware. If no cookware is detected in 30 seconds, the induction cooktop will turn off automatically.
- Warranty – We offer 30-day hassle-free return policy and 24-month warranty. Our induction cooktop has passed ETL、CE、RoHS CERTIFICATION making it durable and safe to use.
10. Max Burton #6450 Digital LCD 1800 Watt Induction Cooktop Counter Top Burner
- Max Burton #6450 Induction Cooktop uses 120V AC Power, standard in all homes. Energy efficient, portable, lightweight and easy to use.
- One touch simmer and boil. New space saving design includes a digital LCD screen and screen lock to prevent setting changes.
- Digital temperature control from 100°F to 450°F, in 25°F increments. Digital timer with 1 minute increments up to 180 minutes.
- Compatible with any induction ready cookware, to include cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with magnetic bottom, cast iron or ANY cookware if used with our 6010 Induction Interface Disk.
- Safety Features Include: auto shut-down in the event of a short circuit, overvoltage or overheating
- incompatible cookware is detected
- or if operated for over 3 hours
The Max Burton 6450 Digital Induction Cooktop is portable, easy to use and energy efficient! With induction cooking, your cookware is being heated by a magnetic field inside of the cooktop. Therefore; the cooktop will self-adjust to the size of the cookware being used and you are not heating the air around you. There is no open flame or exposed heating element to burn people or surrounding items, making this ideal for young and old. The Max Burton 6450 Induction Cooktop is lightweight (6 Lbs.), plugs into any standard household outlet and has an easy to use LCD touch screen. This cooktop can be used for a primary or secondary burner in the home, dorm, office, boat, RV or gourmet kitchen. It is great for entertaining, holidays, outdoor parties as an extra cooking space. This is also a fantastic option for food service industries where non-NSF equipment is permitted.
One touch simmer and boil buttons
LCD display and touchpad controls
120V, 15 amps of electricity – standard household outlet
Up to 1800 Watts with Heat Mode (10 Watt Settings)
Temp Mode (15 Temperature settings from 100° to 450° in 25° increments)
180-minute programmable timer
Lock to prevent setting changes
The Max Burton 6450 Digital Induction Cooktop will automatically shut down in the event of:
Unsuitable cookware is detected
3 hours of continued, non-stop use
The Manufacturer warrants that this product shall be free from all defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from date of purchase. All merchandise must be returned to the original place of purchase to be processed according to the retailer return policy. A warranty card must be on file with the manufacture within 30-days of purchase and proof of purchase is required to obtain warranty performance.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 2300 Watt Induction Cooktop for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!