828 reviews analysed
1. Sanitaire Tradition Upright Bagged Commercial Vacuum, SC886G
- Extended Life Motor provides more than 2,000 hours of commercial-grade cleaning performance, which is 5 times the motor life of the average household vacuum.
- Durable structure includes a chrome hood that’s safe for tough environments and a looped handle for comfort.
- Unique maintenance features, like the tool-free brush roll and belt replacement, Quick KleenTM Fan Chamber, and metal clip bag release system, make this commercial vacuum easy-to-use and easy-to-maintain.
- Large-capacity shake out bag holds up to 18 quarts of dirt and debris for less interruption while cleaning. Sound Level – 79 dBA
- Commercial-grade detachable power cord is durable and has a 50-foot reach to reduce the need to switch plugs as often, and provides a potential cleaning area of 7,800 sq. ft.
The Sanitaire TRADITION Upright Commercial Vacuum utilizes heavy-duty features to give you longevity of use and a more productive machine at a low cost of ownership. The chrome hood protects the machine in tough environments, while its Extended Life Motor gives more than 2,000 hours of commercial cleaning power. The large shake out bag holds up to 18 quarts of dirt and debris before it needs to be emptied. The TRADITION Upright Commercial Vacuum is also easy to maintain with special features like its Chrome Brush Roll with replaceable bristle strips and the Quick Kleen Fan Chamber that helps you see and clear clogs as they happen.
2. Sanitaire Tradition Upright Commercial Bagged Vacuum, SC679K
- Motor life provides more than 500 hours of commercial-grade cleaning performance
- Durable structure includes a polycarbonate hood that’s safe for tough environments
- Large-capacity shake out bag holds up to 18 quarts of dirt and debris for less interruption while cleaning
- Unique maintenance features like the tool-free brush roll and belt replacement and metal clip bag release system make this commercial vacuum easy-to-use and easy-to-maintain
- Weighs only 12 2 lbs so it’s lightweight easy-to-transport and comfortable to use
- Commercial-grade power cord is durable and has a 30-foot reach to reduce the need to switch plugs as often and provides a potential cleaning area of 4 680 sq ft
The Sanitaire TRADITION Upright Vacuum SC679J offers a low cost of ownership longevity of use and a productive workforce by combining several features into one lightweight commercial machine It provides 500 hours of powerful commercial-grade cleaning and comes with a 30-foot power cord and 18-quart shake out bag TRADITION weighs only 12 2 pounds so moving it around while cleaning is a breeze Plus when it’s time to maintain the vacuum the processes of replacing the brush roll and belt don’t require any special tools
3. Hoover Commercial CH53010 TaskVac Bagless Lightweight Upright Vacuum, 13-Inch
Task Vac Bagless Upright- Fingertip On/Off Switch, Manual 5-Position Height Adjustment, 35-Ft. 3-Wire Cord, Non-Marking Furniture Guard, Belt View Window, System Check Indicator, Easy Belt Change System & Brush roll Access, 8-Ft. Stretch Hose, Tools On Board- 12Made in: United States Dimensions: 32.5 X 16 X 12Brand: Hoover Company Item Weight: 23includes: Unit Instruction Guide
4. Hoover Commercial C1660-900 Hush Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- 12-amp motor picks up dirt and debris, as well as small objects such as staples and paperclips
- Twin-chamber bagless system with HEPA filter captures 99.97% of particles greater than 0.3 micrometers, traps dirt in a sealed chamber, and does not require buying or changing vacuum bags
- Power-surge switch gives extra power for picking up dirt in heavily soiled areas
- “Hush” mode for quiet operation. Non-Marking Furniture Guard – Reduce walls and baseboard nicks and scratches
- Cleaning accessories include stretch hose, extension wand, upholstery nozzle, dusting brush, and crevice tool for cleaning surfaces and hard-to-reach areas
Versatile and quiet, the Hoover C1660-900 Hush bagless commercial vacuum cleaner combines convenience and power in one complete appliance. You can use the C1660-900 upright vacuum at virtually any hour due to its HUSH Mode option. With the HUSH Mode on, the C1660-900 quietly picks up dirt and dust without major disturbances. The C1660-900 uses HEPA filtration to clean the dust away from your home. It clears out 99.97% of particles 0.3 microns or larger, and is the perfect implement for allergy or asthma sufferers. This bagless vacuum cleaner’s cleaning path is 15″, which is considerably wider than other commercial vacuums. That means you can pick up more dirt in one pass, and it also features non-marking furniture guards in case you bump into your antique lounge chair. Warning: To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, or injury: • Do not use outdoors or on wet surfaces. • Connect to a suitable extension cord. See “Extension cord instructions”. • Connect to a properly grounded outlet only. See “Grounding Instructions”. • Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children. Do not allow vacuum cleaner to be used as a toy or to run unattended at any time. • Keep hair, loose clothing, fingers, feet and all parts of body away from openings, rotating agitator and other moving parts. Do not operate cleaner in bare feet or when wearing open toe shoes or sandals. • Do not pick up anything that is burning or smoking, such as cigarettes, matches, or hot ashes. • Do not use to pick up flammable or combustible materials such as gasoline or fine wood standings or use in areas where they may be present. • Avoid picking up hard, sharp objects with the cleaner. They may damage the cleaner. • Always turn off this appliance before connecting or disconnecting hose. • Do not use without dirt cup or filters in place. Empty dirt cup and clean filters frequently when picking up very fine materials such as powder. • Use extra care when cleaning on stairs. • Do not put any object into openings. Do not use with any opening blocked; keep free of dust, lint, hair, or anything that may reduce air flow. • Do not pull or carry by cord, use cord as a handle, close door on cord or pull cord around sharp edges or corners. Do not run appliance over cord. Keep cord away from heated surfaces. • Always disconnect cord from electrical outlet before servicing the cleaner. • Unplug cleaner when not in use. Turn off all controls before unplugging. • Do not unplug by pulling on cord. To unplug, grasp the plug, not the cord. Never handle plug or appliance with wet hands. • Do not use with damaged cord or plug. If appliance is not working as it should, has been dropped, damaged, left outdoors, or dropped into water, take it to a Hoover Factory Service Center or Authorized Hoover Warranty Service Dealer (Depot). • Use vacuum cleaner only for its intended use as described in the instructions. Use only attachments recommended by The Hoover Company; others may cause hazards. The toll-free number for Hoover Customer Service is (800) 944-9200.
5. BISSELL BigGreen Commercial PowerForce Bagged Lightweight, Upright, Industrial, Vacuum Cleaner, BGU1451T
The Pro PowerForce Upright Vacuum is designed with the user in mind. From the powerful suction to the ready-to-use attachments, this bagged upright vacuum cleaner can clean a variety of surfaces that include bare floor, high carpet, and upholstered furniture. With three filtration stages and cyclonic cleaning system of the lightweight vacuum cleaner, you can easily remove dirt from every nook and corner. The extension wand, long power cord, and five surface height settings, help you conveniently clean thoroughly. The lightweight design makes the vacuum easy to move from room to room and transport from level to level.
6. Sanitaire SC899F Commercial Shake Out Bag Wide Upright Vacuum Cleaner with 7 Amp Motor, 16" Cleaning Path
7. Sanitaire SC679J Commercial Shake Out Bag Upright Vacuum Cleaner with 5 Amp Motor, 12″ Cleaning Path
- Lightweight (12 lb.) upright vacuum for easier maneuverability than heavier upright vacuums
- 18 dry qt. capacity Tietex fabric shake-out bag can be emptied and reused to save costs associated with disposable bags
- 5 amp motor delivers 120 cubic feet per minute (CFM) of air flow.Cord Length:30 feet
- Handle has an automatic locking system with a foot pedal release for usability, and drops down flat for cleaning under furniture and for storage
- Earned a CRI Seal of Approval for soil removal and indoor air quality in the commercial use vacuum category
8. Powr-Flite BP6S Comfort Pro Backpack Vacuum, 6 quart Capacity
120 CFM. 4-stage filtration plus a HEPA filter for improved indoor air quality. 70 dB rating meets LEED requirements. Tools fit conveniently on waist belt. Ergonomic shoulder harness fits every sized operator. 4-stage filtration plus a HEPA filter for improved indoor air quality. Designed to transfer the majority of the weight to the hips, eliminating strain on the back. Comes with a wand, stretch hose crevice tool and more.
9. Sanitaire EUKSC886E Sanitaire SC886E Upright Vacuum
10. Industrial Vacuum Cleaner Wet/Dry – 2 Motors – 21 Gallon JM773
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 18 Vacuum Cleaner Commercial Industrial for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!